PDA

View Full Version : ffuuu

Yar
12-21-2012, 06:28 PM
So while I was playing Dragon Quest II, my computer decided to update and reset itself. Even though I had saved, my emulator only kept data from when before I started playing. :( I lost three levels and a bunch of progress.

How has life shafted you lately?

The Summoner of Leviathan
12-21-2012, 06:51 PM
My now ex-boyfriend broke up with me on our 6 month anniversary right after I wrote an exam while still having another paper due the next day. :/

Chris
12-21-2012, 07:22 PM
My now ex-boyfriend broke up with me on our 6 month anniversary right after I wrote an exam while still having another paper due the next day. :/
Murder, he says! Seriously though, that is pretty brutal. So sorry.

Jowy
12-21-2012, 07:50 PM
The more important question...how hasn't it?

I can get through anything life throws at me. Except for giant boulders.

Shlup
12-21-2012, 09:43 PM
I never did beat FFVII. Ashley accidentally saved over my PS1 save when I was on disc 3; the next time I tried was on a PC version and my save corrupted shortly after leaving Midgar. I was like "Yay, I'm finally to the fun stuff! Wait, wha--Nooooo!!!" It was traumatic.

More recently, my work has a points system for when you're late or call in sick. I came in sick one day because I was worried about my points, then I realized my health is more important so fuck them. So now I'm sure when I go in tomorrow I'm going to get a warning for prioritizing my health. I hate employment.

Necronopticous
12-21-2012, 10:45 PM
So while I was playing Dragon Quest II, my computer decided to update and reset itself. Even though I had saved, my emulator only kept data from when before I started playing. :( I lost three levels and a bunch of progress.
Time to get the cart! How far along in DQII are you?

I never did beat FFVII. Ashley accidentally saved over my PS1 save when I was on disc 3; the next time I tried was on a PC version and my save corrupted shortly after leaving Midgar. I was like "Yay, I'm finally to the fun stuff! Wait, wha--Nooooo!!!" It was traumatic.

More recently, my work has a points system for when you're late or call in sick. I came in sick one day because I was worried about my points, then I realized my health is more important so fuck them. So now I'm sure when I go in tomorrow I'm going to get a warning for prioritizing my health. I hate employment.
Which one of your coworkers has the hi-score?

Madame Adequate
12-21-2012, 10:53 PM
The more important question...how hasn't it?

I can get through anything life throws at me. Except for giant boulders.

Well that's because you're not Chris Redfield.

Amazon seem to have smurfed up shipping all the presents I bought for family so it's anyone's guess whether I'll actually get them in time to give to folks for Christmas. First World Problems but still a pain in the ass given that I placed the order on the 9th and paid for First Class :oscar:

e; Shlup if they say one word about it just reply "I thought I wasn't supposed to come in while sick, but if you want me to infect half the staff then I'll be here next time".

Jowy
12-22-2012, 12:55 AM
Chris can only carry six items, can't play piano for :skull::skull::skull::skull:, doesn't understand basic chemistry, and has a weird haircut.

Since there's talk of DQ2, I can share this gem!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/psycho_mantis/princecannock.png

Sephex
12-22-2012, 02:33 AM
Car that runs like **** is now running even worse. I have ways to finagle it to run "normal" but it's stressing me out.

Jinx
12-22-2012, 03:25 AM
Life is pretty great, guys. :)

I mean, uh

BAD BAD GRR

Tigmafuzz
12-22-2012, 03:30 AM
I exist on a planet with people like Tifa's Boobs. Life can't get much worse than that.

:bigsmile:

Lonely Paper Star
12-22-2012, 09:28 AM
Rejected from another job opportunity. :mad:

Raistlin
12-22-2012, 04:05 PM
Yesterday at work people were allowed to leave a bit early because it was the last Friday before the holiday (and people often leave early on Fridays anyway). I had a lot to do, though, and ended up being the last attorney to leave the office (there was still a receptionist because we were still technically open) -- and I'm the only one not being paid. Something was wrong with that picture. :p

Shiny
12-25-2012, 06:08 AM
My boyfriend's mom is a hypocritical and controlling :bou::bou::bou::bou: and I have arthritis. Otherwise, all good.

Madame Adequate
12-25-2012, 06:13 AM
Chris can only carry six items, can't play piano for :skull::skull::skull::skull:, doesn't understand basic chemistry, and has a weird haircut.

You talk all this shit about Chris Redfield but you still got boulder problems son

Citizen Bleys
12-25-2012, 07:11 AM
I got shot in the head.

Mirage
12-25-2012, 07:17 AM

How has life shafted you lately?
SO3 locked up in the middle of Sphere 211 yesterday and I hadn't saved in 2 hours. FML.

Jiro
12-25-2012, 09:41 AM
fucking INTERNET

Jowy
12-25-2012, 10:46 PM

You talk all this shit about Chris Redfield but you still got boulder problems son

Chris can't handle Sen's Fortress boulders. Nobody can.

Shorty
12-26-2012, 03:52 PM
My internal clock didn't let me sleep for five nights :( But it was rectified last night, so I guess it's not all bad!

Futan
12-26-2012, 05:30 PM
Drunk for the first time in months last night. Drank barely enough to call myself drunk because I'm working today and didn't want to be hungover. I'm hungover. I regret not getting absolutely wasted now. :(