PDA

View Full Version : Bah weep gragnah wheep ni ni bong!

NinjaCoachZ
12-21-2012, 10:36 PM
Figured I should get a title that'll catch peoples' attention.

Let's cut to the chase. My name is NinjaCoachZ. I got into the Final Fantasy series last year, and I absolutely love it. I love VI, IX, and X the most, with props to VII for being my first and a great game in its own right, but almost all of them are at least an 8/10 in my book (II is the exception. Bleh.).

I've been to GameFAQs forums, and I've been a member of the site for quite a few years, but the Lightning Returns boards rubs me the wrong way thanks to all the negativity surrounding the XIII series. I figured after some lurking that this site will be a much more positive community for me to interact with and speculate about the upcoming game (which I, for the record, am extremely hyped for).

Aside from FF, my favourite games include the Legend of Zelda series (Majora's Mask, Link's Awakening, and Wind Waker are my favourites), Kid Icarus: Uprising, fighting games like Street Fighter Alpha 3, Tekken 6, and King of Fighters XIII, and other JRPGs, namely Dragon Quest IX, Persona 4, and Tales of the Abyss. And, as you can tell by the topic title, I'm also a big fan of Transformers.

So, that's me. At the core, I'm a pretty funny guy (according to myself, anyway), so don't expect every single one of my posts to be dead serious. In the end, what I'm trying to say is this: Don't hit me, and we'll get along just fine.

Formalhaut
12-21-2012, 10:50 PM
We don't condone hitting people; tends to leave a bloody mess. :p

I am glad to see that a fellow person looking forward to XIII:LR! I am as well; have you taken a look at the specific forum and looked at the Lightning costume and trailer? What do you make of it?

Also, what are you doing for a living?

Goldenboko
12-21-2012, 10:59 PM
LR's reception looks like it's going to be mixed here but don't let that stop you do have some people looking forward to it's release! :D

Jiro
12-21-2012, 11:48 PM
Well I for one am fucking excited as all fucking hell it's gonna be an enjoyable game and I don't care what the haters say.

Jinx
12-24-2012, 01:49 PM
This thread title makes me think of Lockharted's rendition of Esthar's theme.

Psychotic
12-24-2012, 02:43 PM
Hello! Does your user name come from Homestar Runner?

DrAssenov
12-28-2012, 12:40 AM
Hello! Does your user name come from Homestar Runner?

Yes, it does sound like the funny Coach Z! But no biggie if it isn't!

Welcome! You like some pretty awesome games! Street Fighter, Zelda, and FF! Hope you enjoy your time here!

Pike
12-28-2012, 01:13 AM
Coach Z!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_ofHN_miumNM/Se5tn_s7HmI/AAAAAAAAAfo/GIbHC-tpvEo/s400/coachZ.PNG

Welcome to EoFF!

escobert
12-28-2012, 01:39 AM
Best thread title ever.

Flaming Ice
12-28-2012, 01:44 AM
Don't hit me, and we'll get along just fine.

People here would hit on you before hitting you...hitting you implies you didn't take their advances :roll2

And from Canada!