PDA

View Full Version : [Art] Comic - Tifa's father...what?

Shusuika
12-23-2012, 11:52 AM
TADAAAAAA~~~~~

Oh Sephiroth, you have so much in your mind, you don't even know where you are!

Ahem, I was replaying Final Fantasy VII just for the lulz, when I came across the Nibelheim scene where Sephiroth lost his marbles....and....don't hit me, but when Tifa yelled out about her father's death, for some reason my mind instantly switched to Star Wars O_o..........
Anyways, I share this weird comic with you all!

Jiro
12-23-2012, 01:43 PM
That's pretty hilarious, I feel like FF7 could've pulled a bit more of a gag reel out with lines like this. Comedy is rife throughout the game but this sends it full parody mode xD

DrAssenov
12-23-2012, 01:51 PM
Lol XD
Oh Sephiroth, are you memorizing lines for that secret Star Wars musical you're working on?

Darth Seph.... hmmmmmm

If they ever make a kingdom hearts 3, there should totally be a Sephiroth vs Vader battle.

Shusuika
12-23-2012, 03:07 PM
Lol XD
Oh Sephiroth, are you memorizing lines for that secret Star Wars musical you're working on?

Darth Seph.... hmmmmmm

If they ever make a kingdom hearts 3, there should totally be a Sephiroth vs Vader battle.

that would be freakin' EPIC :D

Psychotic
12-23-2012, 04:56 PM
Hello. My name is Tifa Lockhart. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

Shusuika
12-23-2012, 09:03 PM

sadly she gott pwned right after :(

LadyJuxtaposition
12-23-2012, 10:16 PM
Huh, Sephiroth, Darth Vader just called and he wants his line back please. :lol:

This is just a funny comic! :D

LadyJuxtaposition
12-23-2012, 10:18 PM

I will LOVE to see that, just for laughs that is! :lol:

LadyJuxtaposition
12-23-2012, 10:20 PM

sadly she gott pwned right after :(

Likewise. Now if Sephiroth was really Tifa's father, then the fighting scene would be different along with the storyline.