PDA

View Full Version : Weird Gifts

Laddy
12-24-2012, 05:01 AM
A few years ago, a girl with a massive crush on me got me a CD of Waylon Jennings' Greatest Hits.

:|

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
12-24-2012, 05:03 AM
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Citizen Bleys
12-24-2012, 05:24 AM
I got my infant sister a Cthulhu plushie.

She thought it was a spider.

krissy
12-24-2012, 05:41 AM
i have a vibrating 'back massager' sitting on my bookcase
from a group of friends

Tigmafuzz
12-24-2012, 05:45 AM
Chlamydia.

Værn
12-24-2012, 06:57 AM
My brother once gave me a piece of buttered bread in a ZipLoc bag for Christmas, with the wrapping paper encased in about a dozen layers of duct tape.

Miss Lady Shelly
12-24-2012, 07:18 AM
I Went to a Christmas party on Saturday and we all played a white elephant game, and well lets just say over the past few years of hearing what people have given these are the best:

*half eaten hot dog
*a dead fish
*a pregnancy test (This year)
* a huge condom (This year)
* a bikini line shaver (this year)
*a vibrator
*a book on what to do when your expecting a child (this year)
I didnt get any of these. I did however get a humungous tube of sweetarts

Chris
12-24-2012, 12:02 PM
My friends are dogs, so naturally they throw me their bones.

Jinx
12-24-2012, 12:25 PM
A few years ago, a girl with a massive crush on me got me a CD of Waylon Jennings' Greatest Hits.

:|

You promised you wouldn't tell!

Bubba
12-24-2012, 12:25 PM
I did get a leopard-skin thong one year. I'm not adverse to wearing female clothing but this was a bit much.

Plus, my relationship with my Mum has deteriorated since then...

Jiro
12-24-2012, 01:39 PM
*half eaten hot dog

I have also seen this given as a Christmas gift. It was, uh, wrapped, too.

Jinx
12-24-2012, 01:45 PM
*half eaten hot dog

I have also seen this given as a Christmas gift. It was, uh, wrapped, too.

5vwzusTRgs

Clo
12-24-2012, 02:32 PM
I still want a hula hoop.

/derp

Faris
12-24-2012, 03:57 PM
Canadian Beer coin bank bottle... for 12-ish year old me. Even now that it is legal for me to drink, none of us drink beer in this house!

Pike
12-25-2012, 02:43 PM
I straight up used to ask my parents for batteries every Christmas/Birthday when I was like seven years old.

I needed to power my electronics and we were poor so... :(

Formalhaut
12-25-2012, 02:45 PM
One Christmas, as a joke, one of my friends wrapped up coal and send it to me. Imagine my laughter on Christmas Day!

Night Fury
12-25-2012, 03:01 PM
This year my Stepdad got me a really old, boxed Spike (Buffy) figurine.
He told me he'd seen it in a charity shop and thought of me so got it for a joke :lol:

Tigmafuzz
12-25-2012, 07:22 PM
I needed to power my electronics and we were poor so

I read that sentence wrong as I was scrolling past it and I thought it said something about powering up your electric attacks.

Formalhaut
12-25-2012, 07:30 PM
I needed to power my electronics and we were poor so

I read that sentence wrong as I was scrolling past it and I thought it said something about powering up your electric attacks.

"It's super-effective!"

Raistlin
12-25-2012, 08:23 PM
A couple of years ago, I was given a toaster that automatically puts Jesus's face on all the toast. I'm assuming "weird" can also mean "awesome" here.

Also, while not a weird gift itself, my mom has a tradition of putting gifts in random boxes to surprise the opener. One year, for example, I had a gift put into a toilet seat box.

Clo
12-26-2012, 01:47 AM
My boyfriend's stepsister gave me a framed photo of her stupid fucking three year old.

What the fuck am I going to do with a framed photo of my boyfriend's cross-eyed stepsister's stupid fucking kid? The extent of our relationship is me watching him babble, drool and play with airplanes twice a year. There is nothing admirable or intimate about this child I want to show off to anyone.

Fuck our culture.

Formalhaut
12-26-2012, 01:52 AM
My boyfriend's stepsister gave me a framed photo of her stupid smurfing three year old.

What the smurf am I going to do with a framed photo of my boyfriend's cross-eyed stepsister's stupid smurfing kid? The extent of our relationship is me watching him babble, drool and play with airplanes twice a year. There is nothing admirable or intimate about this child I want to show off to anyone.

smurf our culture.

Not into children then Clo? ;)

Raistlin
12-26-2012, 02:05 AM
This wasn't a weird gift to me, but from me: A few weeks ago, my sister had a kidney stone for the first time, and was in the hospital for a night. It was very painful (I haven't had one, but the people that have seem to generally agree that it's among the worst pain they've ever felt) and she missed a few days of school as she recovered.

So of course I had to buy her a can of kidney beans.

Flaming Ice
12-26-2012, 02:11 AM
Jam and cheese tray from my brother.....

And a fuzzy bra.....joke gift, and flavoured condoms from the same person ~.~

Jowy
12-26-2012, 02:15 AM

That doesn't sound like a joke gift, if anything more a request!

I got a wrapped coathanger one year so "i could have a present to open on Christmas day." That's as weird as its getting!

Flaming Ice
12-26-2012, 02:19 AM
That doesn't sound like a joke gift, if anything more a request!

Oh, no, the lady who gave them to me is over 50 now, married and has 2 children who are married....no thanks :)

Bunny
12-26-2012, 02:19 AM
Either everyone I know really likes me or doesn't give a shit about my Christmas being hilarious.

Mercen-X
12-26-2012, 04:33 AM
My ex told me she just got a "toy" from her aunt. Later that same night, she described to me her session with it. She claims I'm a better toy. :jokey:

That doesn't sound like a joke gift, if anything more a request!!

From her brother!?

Jinx
12-26-2012, 04:45 AM
When I was 6-years-old, the only thing that rivaled my hatred of onions was that of peas. One time I literally sat at the dinner table for an hour and a half refusing to eat peas.

That Christmas, my grandfather thought he'd be brilliant and get a box the size of me (I was still wearing toddler-sized clothes at this point. I've always been tiny) and wrapped it so beautifully. Tons of bows.

In the fucking bottom was a can of peas.

Can you guess what I got him for Christmas this year?

Balzac
12-26-2012, 04:55 AM
When I was 6-years-old, the only thing that rivaled my hatred of onions was that of peas. One time I literally sat at the dinner table for an hour and a half refusing to eat peas.

That Christmas, my grandfather thought he'd be brilliant and get a box the size of me (I was still wearing toddler-sized clothes at this point. I've always been tiny) and wrapped it so beautifully. Tons of bows.

In the smurfing bottom was a can of peas.

Can you guess what I got him for Christmas this year?

A Rolex?

Jiro
12-27-2012, 02:53 AM
THAT SAME TIN OF PEAS?!

Jinx
12-27-2012, 04:28 AM
THAT SAME TIN OF PEAS?!

Took my TARDIS and went back in time

Dr. rydrum2112
12-27-2012, 04:46 AM
I still want a hula hoop.

Alvin And The Chipmunks - Hula Hoop - Christmas song ( Lyrics ) - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQWZFvG745E)

jump to 43seconds.