PDA

View Full Version : It's the Google Santa-Tracker!

Formalhaut
12-24-2012, 06:05 PM

I know they did something like this last Christmas, and I loved it, and it's back! Watch him go from town to town, delivering presents. I find the whole damn thing adorable. Watch him here! (http://www.google.co.uk/santatracker/#/tracker/world)

Because I have to make some semblance of a topic, who are you having round for Christmas? Is it a small family affair, or is everyone including your second cousin coming for a huge shindig? Me? Just immediate family. Like every other Christmas ever.

Clo
12-24-2012, 06:06 PM
I'ma hunt that bitch down.

Shauna
12-24-2012, 06:10 PM
It is pretty cool. Love things like this. xD

Buuut, I am gonna spend Christmas Day with my Mum - just she, my sister and I. We are going to visit the extended family, but the actual dinner will just be the three of us. And my Mum's dog, I guess. But on Boxing Day we're having my Dad's side of the family over for a Christmas dinner. Fun filled days ahead.

Madame Adequate
12-24-2012, 06:22 PM
My folks went up to the family for Christmas so it's just me all by myself :jess:

Also NORAD's is better :colbert: Take that sucker out with a Bomarc imo

Formalhaut
12-24-2012, 06:32 PM
My folks went up to t:(he family for Christmas so it's just me all by myself :jess:

All by yourself, gee, aren't you going to be lonely?

Jinx
12-24-2012, 07:44 PM
My folks went up to t:(he family for Christmas so it's just me all by myself :jess:

Dude. He has his computer. Thus, he has Pike.

Laddy
12-24-2012, 08:16 PM
Too bad Santa doesn't exist. :colbert:

Agent Proto
12-24-2012, 08:42 PM
Way to ruin the fun of magic, Laddy! :mad:

Formalhaut
12-24-2012, 09:11 PM

Dude. He has his computer. Thus, he has Pike.

Dude. A computer is no replacement for human contact.

In other words, I'd rather have someone next to me than through a computer screen...

Updates: In the interest of equality, there's Google's map view of Santa...

Also, here's NORAD's Santa Tracker (http://www.noradsanta.org/en/track.html).

Night Fury
12-24-2012, 09:21 PM
Because I have to make some semblance of a topic, who are you having round for Christmas? Is it a small family affair, or is everyone including your second cousin coming for a huge shindig? Me? Just immediate family. Like every other Christmas ever.

I'm having dinner tomorrow with my parents and sister, but in the morning we're going round to visit my nanas who will no doubt be bickering :lol:
I'm also making the majority of the dinner, I had my hand under the Turkey's skin today to put the butter on and omg it's was kind gross but also... strangely satisfying.... >.>

Then on Boxing Day I'll be going to visit my Dad's family and we usually have a big Boxing day buffet, but I think this year might be different because my grandmother passed on Friday, so it's still very fresh. I'm hoping to keep a smile on everyone's face though :)

Formalhaut
12-24-2012, 09:23 PM
I'm having dinner tomorrow with my parents and sister, but in the morning we're going round to visit my nanas who will no doubt be bickering :lol:
I'm also making the majority of the dinner, I had my hand under the Turkey's skin today to put the butter on and omg it's was kind gross but also... strangely satisfying.... >.>

Then on Boxing Day I'll be going to visit my Dad's family and we usually have a big Boxing day buffet, but I think this year might be different because my grandmother passed on Friday, so it's still very fresh. I'm hoping to keep a smile on everyone's face though :)

:freak:

Night Fury
12-24-2012, 09:25 PM
I don't know why, it just felt awesome to pull that Turkey's skin up and slather the little fucker in butter!

Formalhaut
12-24-2012, 09:26 PM
You sound psychopathic.

Night Fury
12-24-2012, 09:29 PM
Who... me?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_LtiDfVKvC-E/SJR0z9YZ4JI/AAAAAAAABG0/kWCBlSA6RDQ/s400/scott-land-turkey.png

Jinx
12-24-2012, 10:19 PM
Formalhaut, you obviously haven't spoken much one-on-one or group chat to Pike and Hux, have you? xD

Citizen Bleys
12-24-2012, 10:27 PM

Sure he does, but he's a paedophile.

Faris
12-24-2012, 10:55 PM

MAYBE YOU DON'T EXIST! ...:crying:

Formalhaut
12-24-2012, 11:12 PM
Formalhaut, you obviously haven't spoken much one-on-one or group chat to Pike and Hux, have you? xD

That's besides the point, at the end of the day I'd rather spend time face to face with someone than speak to Jesus himself through a computer screen, it just feels detached. I'm sure they will have a marvellous time typing to each other hearing the clatter of keys being stroke, I'd rather be with the person. That's what I'm saying.

And to answer your question, I've never spoken to them at all in a group chat or one to one to them, though I'm sure I'm missing out!

maybee
12-25-2012, 01:47 AM
He looks so cute !

At the moment he's delivering presents in Grytviken. Wow ! Never heard of it !

Santa must of been a ace in Geography class.

Sure he does, but he's a paedophile.

Come on kids. Sit in my sleigh and touch my candycane.

Jiro
12-25-2012, 03:38 AM
I'm jealous of Formalhaut who has a family that you want to spend time with :p

Formalhaut
12-25-2012, 08:28 AM
I'm jealous of Formalhaut who has a family that you want to spend time with :p

Aww Jiro... :( You can spend Christmas on EoFF with us and the rest of your extended family! We'll make your Christmas one to remember!

Update: I'm sure their not that bad, at least, not as bad as that horrible grandmother you have in WILTY.

Jiro
12-25-2012, 09:40 AM
Oh man, you have no idea :monster: