PDA

View Full Version : Dream On, Loverboy

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
12-25-2012, 06:04 PM
So I don't dream very often, but for some reason I have been finding myself dreaming almost every night. A weird experience to say the least. Share with me what you dream of at night.

I woke up from a dream a couple hours ago. It was awesome. It was me convincing one of my Marines who had won a day with Taylor Swift to give me that day, and I drove away with her on a tractor (I have never driven a tractor) to a small restaurant where we talked about football(NFL).
I woke up happy.

Jowy
12-26-2012, 02:44 AM
Weirdest dream I've had lately involved me driving go-karts around with The Man and Shorty. We then took the party to the ball pit at the same imaginary amusement park and were ejected from the premises for having an open bottle of liquor. It's safe to guess we were having more fun in the ball pit than anyone else was. Most other evenings, I just remember small little details from my dreams. I dreamt of apple fritters on Saturday night and not much else came to mind. I ate four on Sunday afternoon since I figured it was a sign.

Pike
12-26-2012, 01:54 PM
Man the other night I had this great dream that I was a Cliff Racer and I was flying around Morrowind. People kept trying to attack me and I kept flying away :bigsmile:

Yar
12-26-2012, 02:13 PM
I've been having nightmares lately. :( I think I might be stressed out or something.

My favorite dreams are the ones that make me laugh so hard that I laugh myself awake.

Chris
12-26-2012, 02:25 PM
I dream about Cuch, so I wake up happy.

http://image.spreadshirt.net/image-server/v1/designs/13964823,width=190,height=190/sex-smiley-3c.png

Shorty
12-26-2012, 03:39 PM
I dreamt the other night that there was a man upstairs from Rantz's house (there is no upstairs) and that he opened a bottle and the cork hit him in the face and he yelled angrily.

Lonely Paper Star
12-26-2012, 04:22 PM
Two nights ago, I dreamt of my fwb. We were in a class together. I was about to get up to use the restroom, but these uniformed people (don't think they were police, though) appeared out of nowhere and aimed all these guns at me. I was like, "WHOA WTH LEMME GO TO THE BATHROOM AT LEAST." So they okayed it. As I was about to head down the aisle and out the room, fwb passed by, looking guilty and avoiding eye contact with me. People around were whispering that he was smurfing some girl we knew (they all thought we were dating, I guess). I didn't even give a smurf. I was more concerned about him being part of this whole gun thing, but I think it turned out that he was being played by them, too. I don't remember anything else. O_o

Chris
12-26-2012, 06:15 PM
I dreamt the other night that there was a man upstairs from Rantz's house (there is no upstairs) and that he opened a bottle and the cork hit him in the face and he yelled angrily.
What? xD

Formalhaut
12-26-2012, 06:40 PM
I had a very weird dream once. In my dream, I was lying in bed as if I was sleeping, but I couldn't move at all sans my head and neck. So I was looking around and in the corner of my room stood a dark, featureless figure totally devoid of feature. It was human, but it was more of a black mass. Suffice to say it creeped me out but that was only the beginning. It begin moving/hovering towards me slowly and menacingly and eventually it got near my neck and started strangling me.

I woke up then. With the weird sensation of something tight around my neck. This is all true by the way, it's definitely the most pant-wettingly scary dream I have ever had.

Night Fury
12-27-2012, 12:23 AM
I often lucid dream, and I remember most, if not all of my dreams.

It's only when I don't get a good nights sleep that I don't remember them, or if I'm woken suddenly.

Faris
12-27-2012, 02:11 AM
I've been having nightmares lately. :( I think I might be stressed out or something.

I constantly have nightmares even when things are not stressful. Think my subconscious is out to get me. Thankfully I'm a lucid dreamer (I'm fully aware that I am dreaming), so I just wake up when I've had enough. In most of my dreams I am being chased, sought out to be killed, or just go through creepy places (like a haunted building).

After watching all three LotR extended movies, I had two dreams involving characters from the movies. The only one I really remember is the one where I was racing against hobbits to solve puzzles and win some sort of treasure. They were ahead of me until I got to a cabin-like building which had a blue overlay and eerie atmosphere. There were small mirrors on the walls of the puzzle's room... some sort of "don't look at it or you will die" scenario. A mirror shot up from the ground to reflect the "thing that will kill me if I look at it" in front of my face. It was getting far too creepy at this point so I thought smurf this trout and woke up.

Jinx
12-27-2012, 02:21 AM
The other night I had one of those dreams that are so real, you don't know you're dreaming until you wake up.

I was walking along a road in autumn. I was on my way home from school, and it was literally the most beautiful place I've ever dreamed about. I don't know how my mind came up with that, because it's nowhere I recognized. In my dream we had just moved, so I wasn't sure which house was mine, but I finally saw it at the end of the road. I started running towards it, full of joy.

I didn't go in, but I wish I would've. Instead, I saw my mom over a fence, sitting on a tree stump, reading. She was dressed exactly like a picture of her from when she was a teenager in the 80s, hair and all. She looked up and saw me, and started coming towards me. Then I woke up.

It was super simple, and super happy, and super confusing.

Jiro
12-27-2012, 02:37 AM
I keep dreaming I do awesome shit and then wake up and go ;___;

Raistlin
12-27-2012, 02:49 AM
I rarely remember any of my dreams. I remember having a dream last night, but the content of it escaped me soon after waking up.

Futan
12-27-2012, 02:58 AM
I rarely remember any of my dreams. I remember having a dream last night, but the content of it escaped me soon after waking up.

This for me as well. I just remember my dream last night had something to do with baseball. Must have been a nightmare. :-/

escobert
12-27-2012, 03:32 AM
In my dreams I seem to always be in my hometown Windsor except, it's huge and a city. and there's usually monsters attacking or someshit

Mercen-X
12-28-2012, 04:48 AM
Star Trek says "WorldShip" the size of our moon may have once impacted on Earth and caused our ice age. Theory #1: Earth's sentient survivors left with the ship and its species. Theory #2: Members of the ship's species stayed behind on Earth at the end of the ice age. Either theory supposedly explains why there now is a mixture of humans and Na'vi aboard the WorldShip.
Peace treaty argued from humans as being an act of compassion. Na'vi argue its proposition was only accepted after humans slaughtered Na'vi to gain their compliance.
In a memorial tradition, the humans and Na'vi gather to reenact the peace accord. The humans and Na'vi rush at each other apparently ready for combat but then slow to a stop merely feet apart. A single Na'vi charges from the side wielding a tomahawk. He slows amid the crowd and the humans and Na'vi pull back and "stand at the ready" as the single Na'vi heads toward a division midst the Na'vi. The separated Na'vi reveal a Na'vi "delegate" whom the single Na'vi approaches, offering his weapon. Suddenly, he is shot with an arrow and the shooter appears to be a Na'vi far beyond the delegate. All Na'vi erupt in panic. The shooter is killed but the humans begin to assault the Na'vi.

In case you couldn't tell, this has all been a dream and it's not over yet. To be honest, the humans actually more resembled the Giganto from Legend of Dragoon. Anyway, past this point, the dream begins to run like a first-person shooter. I am able to catch arrows shot at me and shoot them back. Whoever I aim at is highlighted in green. Apparently, there's some goal with the arrows I don't understand as sometimes one of my allies will shoot at me and I'll catch the arrow and then shoot it at another ally is passes it on. Don't expect sense out of dream.
I begin to attack enemies hand-to-hand and pick up a log the size of my leg in attempt to smack one in the head. They are able to deflect it and I realize "she" is actually here to help. We climb up a tree and find a depressed little girl unable to get down. I reach out to her, but when I'm only able to grasp her leg, it breaks off and looks more like bamboo. Somehow we manage to get her safely to the ground and we're disturbed to find half of her body is bamboo. Someone knows of a story of a demon who pitied a tortured specter. He destroyed her to put her to rest, but she quickly returned in a new form. But at least now she seemed somehow happier.

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
12-30-2012, 09:09 AM
I had a dream last night that involved some really great sex. That was pretty much the whole dream, but the noteworthy thing about said dream was that my wife had a tattoo on her back that I had never seen before. I remember it pretty distinctly.

Lone Wolf Leonhart
12-31-2012, 07:21 PM
I had a dream where I got attached to an impoverished young girl.

So here's the dream. I was going to get something to eat at Taco Bell, and as I got out of my car and started to walk towards the building, a woman shouted "psst, hey you." from a house right next to the Taco Bell.

So instead of going to the restaurant I went over to see what the woman wanted. She then explained to me that there were 6 or 7 (I can't remember) children in the house with her that hadn't eaten anything good in a long time. I was in the kitchen/dining room of the house and I noticed the environment. It looked like a very old and unkempt house. It had dust all over the place, an old wood panel floor, and peeling wallpaper. Almost out of place for being in a modern town next to a Restaurant. Even the table, chairs, stove, and other household supplies seemed like early 1950's creations. Maybe earlier.

Anyway, apparently this house belongs to a man who kidnaps young children. I don't know why he has them, and I don't know why the woman "works" there, as she seemed indifferent to the whole situation.

So after she said the kids hadn't eaten anything good, they came slowly walking down the stairs of this house. The girls in ripped old dresses and the boys in scruffy jeans and tshirts. These kids were about 6 years old, I imagine. There was one adorable girl who explained to me that they had only been able to eat cans of fish (tuna fish maybe?) and they were drinking the same water that they were playing in. So After taking all this in my first action was running over and getting all of them food. They were enjoying it. As they were eating it, the kidnapper man came home. The woman was gone at this point, don't know where she went. So as he was walking into the door I quickly rushed them all out the back door and over to my car where they could escape with me.

I can't remember too much after that. For some reason, I had to rescue the children from that same house a couple times more. All I know is that from that point forward I quickly grew attached to the adorable little girl who talked to me and I ended up being a sort of adoptive older brother of hers. Fast forward a little bit and I see the young girl and myself happily enjoying each others company when she's in her teens and I'm in my 30's or 40's.

I've never been too fond of children. My little brothers and all of their friends are complete brats and utterly disrespectful, so they've pretty much taken all the hope out of me for ever even remotely having an enjoyment of children's company. But this girl and this dream.....I don't know, it makes me feel like I want to be nice to children without being a distant grump from the start. I wish that girl were real.