PDA

View Full Version : Makes Me All Tingly Inside

Laddy
12-28-2012, 09:27 PM
What is one specific thing you find incredibly attractive on a man/woman?

For me? Dreadlocks. Not any of that gross "I haven't washed my hair in six months and this kinda just happened" shit, but there's nothing that's hotter than a refined, good-looking man with dreadlocks.

Case in point: http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcScCYwNH-ctWCQClv_lRV6ISuey6gWQhScb8-PnN6xR42p_Ss6j5A

So, let's talk about out own personal weaknesses. xD

Jinx
12-28-2012, 09:28 PM
Captain Jack Harkness.

krissy
12-28-2012, 09:29 PM
personality

hahahaha

Laddy
12-28-2012, 09:32 PM
Captain Jack Harkness.
You like Jack Harkness on a man?

Pike
12-28-2012, 09:43 PM
Elf ears. Goddamn I have got such a fetish for those. WHY DON'T REAL ELVES ACTUALLY EXIST

Formalhaut
12-28-2012, 09:44 PM
I actually don't like dreadlocks, doesn't suit the men I'm into. but each to their own. Now Captain Jack Harkness... I agree with Sam on that one.

Oh wait? On a person? Well, not on any person, but on m.. actually I'm not going to get into that. I guess what I like on a woman, to balance things up, is nice, smooth hair. I like redheads actually, though really hair colour is irrelevant as long as the hair feels smooth and silky.

For both genders, a good, kind personality is sort of a given.

Madame Adequate
12-28-2012, 09:54 PM
A tiny gnome, sitting on their shoulder.

Sephex
12-28-2012, 09:54 PM
Any woman who can punch my face and makes fun of my penis.

NorthernChaosGod
12-28-2012, 10:06 PM
Boobs.

Jowy
12-28-2012, 10:11 PM
painted nails and thick-rimmed glasses.

and hair accessories. oh christ.

Jinx
12-28-2012, 10:31 PM
Captain Jack Harkness.

YES, YES I DO

Levian
12-28-2012, 11:45 PM
Tainted by the image of my first boyfriend, I'm a sucker for stubble and crooked teeth.

Basically the looks of a classic bankrobber.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v17/levia/6308400304p_zpsed402eef.jpg

Formalhaut
12-28-2012, 11:48 PM
Captain Jack Harkness.

YES, YES I DO

Guess we know Sam is outed as a voyeur then! While I'm with Levian with the stubble (but only if it's done good mind) I'm not so certain about the crooked teeth. I mean, I'm not going to ditch a guy or girl who I love based on teeth alone, but my ideal guy/girl probably isn't going to include crooked teeth.

Jinx
12-28-2012, 11:49 PM
These are things I like on a man:

-Stubble
-Pea coats
-Glasses, oh God the glasses, you don't even
-Green eyes
-Converse
-Button down, long-sleeve shirts (especially when they are rolled up to the mid-arm)

Um, I'll be in my bunk

Formalhaut
12-29-2012, 12:02 AM
These are things I like on a man:

-Stubble
-Pea coats
-Glasses, oh God the glasses, you don't even
-Green eyes
-Converse
-Button down, long-sleeve shirts (especially when they are rolled up to the mid-arm)

Um, I'll be in my bunk

I don't think I can actually disagree with any point Sam just made there. I can do without the glasses though, having two people wearing glasses at the same time can lead to awkward kissing moments.

Pheesh
12-29-2012, 01:30 AM
Brunettes. I will never find a blonde as attractive as I do a brunette. Red Hair is acceptable only on the young maid from American Horror Story.

Shorty
12-29-2012, 01:37 AM
Philip, you assface :aimmad:

I like 'em tall. Glasses I can do with or without. Dark hair, dark eyes and facial hair are a c-c-c-combo breaker for me. Gotta have that facial hair. There are few men in this world that I could probably date as clean shaven.

I love a pair of pretty blue or green eyes, but something about brown eyes just does me in.

Formalhaut
12-29-2012, 01:51 AM
In terms of features... ideally:

Male Hair: Shortish, preferably brown. Black will do though, though I'm a sucker for brown hair
Female Hair: Shoulder length hair, hair colour I'm not too fussed about, though probably red or blonde.
Male Eyes: Green or brown. I love brown eyes.
Female Eyes: See above.
Male Facial Hair: Either clean shaven or light stubble. Can't do moustaches or stuff. Darn you Movember!
Male Eyesight: Don't mind glasses, though as I've said, two guys with glasses can lead to awkward glass hitting
Female Eyesight: See above.
Male Height: Not as short as I am anyway! Maybe average, or just above average height.
Female Height: Not too fussed, though I don't want a freakishly tall woman.
Male Build: I don't want them to be like a body builder, but mildly athletic, even if they don't do sport.
Female Build: As long as their not morbidly obese, I don't really care.

And that's that. Being into both genders sort of increases your average post length doesn't it?

Faris
12-29-2012, 02:35 AM
Hmmm... what could it possibly be... oooooh yes, that :flirt:

Red Mage Coffman
12-29-2012, 03:08 AM
CURVES.

Pumpkin
12-29-2012, 04:00 AM
I like tall men and usually blue eyes and brown hair. I seem to have a thing for vision problems because not everyone I dated has worn glasses but they all should have or did/do? I like clean shaven but I can tolerate stubble. Full on beard is a turn off though. Also everyone I have dated had the longer face shape.

Bubba
12-29-2012, 02:33 PM
Eyes. Preferably dark.

When someone looks at you with eyes that are one moment kind and sweet... and the next moment they want to tear your clothes off.

escobert
12-29-2012, 03:23 PM

you should get with my last gf!

Clo
12-29-2012, 03:32 PM

Then I might be what you've been looking for. /smug

I love women who rock pixie cuts.

Denmark
12-29-2012, 04:03 PM
Eyes.

I also enjoy my women having eyes.

Lonely Paper Star
12-29-2012, 04:52 PM
Arm muscles (sometimes I ask guys to flex for me as an excuse to touch their arms. lolol :eep:)
Nice teeth
Shortish, thick hair (to run my hands through, of course)
Nice eyes. Someone with very light blue eyes would probably make me really weak in the knees, but I do enjoy eyes of all colors. They just have to be nice and just like... make me tingly. :flirt:
Stubble is sexy.

Shattered Dreamer
12-29-2012, 05:44 PM
Porcelain white skin and hazel or green eyes. "swoon" :love:

Night Fury
12-29-2012, 06:15 PM
First thing I notice on a guy is whether he has nice arms. Because goddamnit I like snuggles okay. I NEED TO BE CUDDLED. I like nice toned arms that can wrap around me ^_^

I also like a guy who is tall, I'm quite petite and it's nice to have a tall guy. I like dark hair. Although blonde boys can be hot - for example Chris Hemsworth. :drool:

Another thing I notice is a guys smile. Some guys have average smiles, other guys have a smile that will make you melt. I like melty smiles.

As for personality, I love a guy who can make me laugh, is a little nerdy and geeky but not too much, and someone who is passionate and has a bit of ambition. Usually someone who is a bit different to me, so very chilled etc.

Basically. I just want Zachary Levi.
http://www.exposay.com/celebrity-photos/zachary-levi-san-diego-comic-con-v7vYfo.jpg

Oh you smoulderer.

Lone Wolf Leonhart
12-29-2012, 07:02 PM
Eyes. Preferably dark.

I like their eyes on Final Fantasy.

Chris
12-29-2012, 07:07 PM
When I was younger, I wasn't particularly picky. In other words, I was a total slut. :colbert:

Now, the first thing I notice in a guy, is his nose. This may actually sound completely Psychotic, but that, as they say, is that.

Jinx
12-29-2012, 09:06 PM
When I was younger, I wasn't particularly picky. In other words, I was a total slut. :colbert:

Now, the first thing I notice in a guy, is his nose. This may actually sound completely Psychotic, but that, as they say, is that.

Dude, I have a weird thing about noses, too!

One boyfriend, I swear like 70% of my attraction to him was that he had a glorious nose.

Araciel
12-30-2012, 12:27 AM
There is a long list, but perhaps the most noteworthy item is a long, graceful neck.

I dunno, just seems ultra feminine and awesome.

Levian
12-30-2012, 12:41 AM
You're gonna love Laura Regan then. She's every axe murderer's wet dream.

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQrrVNMnZAd9DhupiHbo7dSqo_oJOVSUy6q9x0DRbWTKDGRwJzfFA

I suppose it can be nice on some people, but don't you think it would be creepy if she leaned forward and peeked out her head from around a corner and looked at you? She'd be able to do that you know.

Araciel
12-30-2012, 12:46 AM
I said long and graceful, not creepy and ET-like!

Shiny
12-30-2012, 02:53 AM
hahaha wow that neck kinda creeps me out. She's pretty though.

Cool eyebrows. Some dudes get lucky having cool eyebrows without having to tweeze. I'm also a sucker for some deep dark brown eyes or hazel, emerald, or dark green, or even light blue eyes. As long as they aren't as light and creepy as Cillian Murphy's eyes. Mostly though soft, plump, kissable lips do me in. I actually found myself staring at crushes' lips a lot and every guy I've dated had amazing lips.

Night Fury
12-30-2012, 03:34 PM
hahaha wow that neck kinda creeps me out. She's pretty though.

Cool eyebrows. Some dudes get lucky having cool eyebrows without having to tweeze. I'm also a sucker for some deep dark brown eyes or hazel, emerald, or dark green, or even light blue eyes. As long as they aren't as light and creepy as Cillian Murphy's eyes. Mostly though soft, plump, kissable lips do me in. I actually found myself staring at crushes' lips a lot and every guy I've dated had amazing lips.

I'm the opposide, I totally don't pay any attention to lips really. In fact if you asked me to define a 'nice lip' I wouldn't really know how, I don't take too much notice.

Shorty
12-30-2012, 04:20 PM
I don't have specifics on lips, either. Some lips look nice with facial shapes, etc, some do not.

At the possible chance of ridicule, I will disclose that I have a thing for Gotye's lips/mouth. Don't know why, but he just does it for me.

NeoCracker
12-30-2012, 05:03 PM
I'm fond of a girl who has an inability to scream.

Yar
12-30-2012, 05:29 PM
Multilingualism is a turn on for me. It gives me a mad dork boner and I can't help it.

Also I get really turned on when someone seems innocent or corruptable.... Wahhh makes me want to touch.

I know that neither of these things are physical/visual turn-ons... Ah well

Formalhaut
12-30-2012, 05:46 PM
I'm fond of a girl who has an inability to scream.

That's B-Horror movie material right there.

Meanwhile, in terms of dress style, I actually really like a guy in a suit.

http://i1.cdnds.net/12/24/618x427/ustv_suits_patrick_j_adams_gabriel_macht.jpg

That guy on the left... makes me all tingly inside.

Night Fury
12-30-2012, 07:22 PM
Guys in suits. Yes. You got it in one Formy!

Bubba
12-30-2012, 11:33 PM
It depends how drunk they are!!

Formalhaut
12-31-2012, 04:04 AM

Um.. Bubba, what were you trying to do in that photo? What - what is your left hand attempting to do? How drunk were you? :p

Mercen-X
12-31-2012, 05:20 AM
Captain Jack Harkness.
Good choice.

no creepy eyes like Cillian Murphy's.I totally dig on creepy eyes as long as I know they're not deliberately staring at me creepily.

someone innocent or corruptable.

I like noticible lips. I like the noticibly Asian (preferably tanned not pale). Girls who may be described as voluptuous. I like girls who are shorter than me.

Clothes: tight pants, skirts, bikinis (just gonna say: I don't like thongs on guys)

Bubba
12-31-2012, 08:00 AM
Um.. Bubba, what were you trying to do in that photo? What - what is your left hand attempting to do? How drunk were you? :p

My friend, I have no smurfing idea. It was my friend's Christening for their daughter on a Sunday. All I know is that I hadn't been to bed from a night out on the Saturday... good job I wasn't the Godfather.

Night Fury
12-31-2012, 10:15 AM
I approve of that photo.

Cuchulainn
12-31-2012, 11:17 AM
I'm sure i speak for a lot of people when i say a club foot and a hairy hole are qualities we al look for when chosing someone to awkwardy wriggle on until the bits link.

Pike
12-31-2012, 11:46 PM

Ahahaha this picture is fantastic. You look fun to hang out with, Bubba!

Night Fury
01-01-2013, 11:12 PM
Hugh Jackman

Quindiana Jones
01-01-2013, 11:18 PM
Smiles that go all the way up to the eyes and then some make my jaw drop like some Hanna-Barbera cartoon.

Loony BoB
01-02-2013, 01:44 PM
My taste in women allows for a large variety so long as they're, well, you know, good looking. I think my history with women reflects that, too. Still, I suppose I prefer girls with an hourglass figure and long hair. But more important than anything is a great smile. If the girl has a wonky smile or a bigger-than-her-face smile or a teeny tiny smile or an attitude that doesn't allow for her to smile at all, well... bye. :(

Oh, and she should look healthy. Sounds weird, but it basically means not so much fat I can't see their knees and not so little fat that I can see the insides of their ribcage.

Shorty
01-02-2013, 01:46 PM
itt nobody likes pasty white redheads

NeoCracker
01-02-2013, 01:47 PM
Yeah, seeing Ribcages is a bit off putting. :p

Give me some nice, long hair. Short hair can work for some ladies, but hair anywhere from the lower back to below the shoulders is lovely. :love:

Loony BoB
01-02-2013, 01:48 PM
I have no problem with pasty white redheads, although I don't want them white like a Geisha or anything. But anyone who exempts Karen Gillan from their definition of attractive ladies is weird.

EDIT: Let alone Christina Hendricks, Emma Stone, Isla Fisher, Hayley Williams...

Shorty
01-02-2013, 01:49 PM
I have no idea who she is. Upon google searching her I find that she's cute but appears to be twelve years old.

NeoCracker
01-02-2013, 01:52 PM
I have no idea who she is. Upon google searching her I find that she's cute but appears to be twelve years old.

I've gained a sudden interest...

Loony BoB
01-02-2013, 01:52 PM
*facepalm*

Someone doesn't watch Doctor Who. She's not even close to twelve years old and deeeefinitely doesn't look it or act it when she's playing Amy Pond. xD

EDIT: God dammit, Neo. xD *facedoublepalm*

NeoCracker
01-02-2013, 01:53 PM
*facepalm* Someone doesn't watch Doctor Who. She's not even close to twelve years old and deeeefinitely doesn't look it or act it when she's playing Amy Pond. xD

Aaand the interest is gone.

Loony BoB
01-02-2013, 01:55 PM
I added a few to my list really quickly after my initial post and just now realised I forgot Jessica Rabbit, who puts everyone else to shame. And before anyone says "SHE'S NOT REAL, THAT LOOK IS UNREALISTIC", go look up 'Jessica Rabbit Heidi Klum'. >_>

NeoCracker
01-02-2013, 01:56 PM
I added a few to my list really quickly after my initial post and just now realised I forgot Jessica Rabbit, who puts everyone else to shame. And before anyone says "SHE'S NOT REAL, THAT LOOK IS UNREALISTIC", go look up 'Jessica Rabbit Heidi Klum'. >_>

Or just look up Jessica Rabbit.

Shorty
01-02-2013, 01:56 PM
Twelve year-olds and cartoons. Your tingly list is just making you into a star.

Loony BoB
01-02-2013, 02:56 PM
She's 25 years old! *bops you*

Shorty
01-02-2013, 03:04 PM
:love: