PDA

View Full Version : Need help organizing an MLP:FIM drinking game (if allowed)

MJN SEIFER
12-29-2012, 12:54 AM
I hope you don't mind me making a seperate post to the My Little P0ny thread. I kind of want this to stand out so I can get help on doing it. I really hope I am allowed to do this, and it doesn't go against EoFFs rules or anything. Obviously if you are not interested in MLP:FIM I am not forcing you to take part in this.

Here is what I am sugesting; we hold a ponython like we did before - except there is a drinking game to go with it. I don't know if we do the whole thing or just one season each time. However, I need help to organize it from someone who has actually done a ponython before; Pike and Agent Proto spring to mind, but if anyone else knows how to do it please lend me a hand.

I am free to hold one next weekend either Friday or Saturday (I have heard from Cloudane that he seems interested, but is better suited for Fridays). Also note; that I (and he apparently) am English, so I will need help with the time difference in America. I really hope I can get enough br0nies and pegasisters on board for this.

If you are interested in this; you are more than welcome to help me think of drinking promts - I would especially like to hear ones that a specific to a certain character.

Here's some suggestions for what could go on the list of drinking prompts - though I have no idea how much you have to drink for each one...

Drink whenever the main theme of My Little P0ny is played in anyway during the show itself (not the titles)
Drink whenever one of the main six ponies does something that matches their element.
Drink when one of the main six ponies does something that contradicts their element (though I may argue about Dashie in The Last Round Up)
Drink whenever Derpy is on screen.
If a character makes you go "awwww" then drink!
Drink if something that later became a meme happens or is referred to (e.g. Fluttertree/Scootachicken)
Drink if a reference to any of the previous My Little P0ny media is made.
Drink whenever Pinkie says something about partying.
Drink if any shipping-fodder (friendshipping or otherwise) is shown.
Drink whenever a pony makes that "squee" sound or whatever that's supposed to be.
Drink during any OOC moments for characters (be they explained or not).
Drink anytime "cupcakes" are mentioned (sorry, I had to...)
Drink during any fourth wall moments.
Drink any time a version of "My Little P0ny" is used in dialogue.
FINISH THEM if Derpy is ever referred to by name.
"1000 Years".

Jinx
12-29-2012, 01:03 AM
Let's do it New Year's Eve.

Formalhaut
12-29-2012, 01:06 AM
Oh my god, you guys are going to be wasted.

MJN SEIFER
12-29-2012, 05:31 PM
New Years eve would be awesome, but I and I'm sure many others have plans that day.

Hope I can do this at some point though.

Shauna
12-29-2012, 05:35 PM

Yep. :p

Formalhaut
12-29-2012, 05:48 PM

Well, you guys have fun anyway!

Hollycat
12-29-2012, 07:59 PM
I can't drink... :(

MJN SEIFER
12-30-2012, 06:39 PM
I can't drink... :( Really, that's a shame. You'd be a really fun br0ny to have around. /)

Old Manus
12-30-2012, 06:45 PM
New Years eve would be awesome, but I and I'm sure many others have plans that day.:lol:

TrollHunter
12-30-2012, 07:53 PM

No, more than wasted, someones life will be lost in just a few episodes.

Cloudane
12-30-2012, 11:50 PM

That's the idea, is it not? :p

I will be camping NYE. And yes I'm in England and yes I'm slightly insane.

Next Friday should be fine. The odd Friday I'm doing a model flying thing, but don't think it's that one. Basically, for me, Fridays after about 9pm = party time

Jinx
12-30-2012, 11:55 PM
I can't ever do weekends. :(

MJN SEIFER
01-01-2013, 09:29 PM

That's the idea, is it not? :p

I will be camping NYE. And yes I'm in England and yes I'm slightly insane.

Next Friday should be fine. The odd Friday I'm doing a model flying thing, but don't think it's that one. Basically, for me, Fridays after about 9pm = party time Friday (which would be this Friday by now) would be awesone for me as well, but I still have no idea how to use synchtube so to anyone who does, and is interested in this please help. I would deeply apreciate it,

I can't ever do weekends. :(
I appologise to everyone who can't do weekends. I'm sure that if this one is works out they'll be future ones, and on weekdays as well. I hope I don't sound selfish for trying to make the first one a weekend, but it's the only time I'm free, but I realize there are others here, so I hope that there will be more in the future.

Here are the things that I need help with;

I need someone who is experienced with websites like Synchtube to put it all together (I have no idea if we are going to do every episode or just some, like just a season or what).

I need agreements on if there's a specific amount to drink for each prompt, or not.

I need help with the times, as this is an American site, and I am in the UK.

This is a bonus, but anyone else has any ideas for drinking prompts, say. I would particulaly like ones that are relevant to a specific character (like how one of mine was, I think, anytime Pinkie said something about partying.)

MJN SEIFER
01-03-2013, 06:59 PM
Unless I suddenly get replies tonight, It doesn't look like it will be this Weekend unfortunatly. :( I wish I was better at this, but only one person seems to have gotten invite.