PDA

View Full Version : Before I get my party suit on......

jenovajunkie
12-30-2012, 05:45 PM
I just want to wish everyone a safe and happy new year.

Please just be careful, don't want you waking up with sore bums. Drive responsibly, even though Y.O.L.O., think about the rest of your life and then that one moment will seem meaningless.

But still have fun (with your damn sweet tea vodka), perhaps I'll stay home and research.

To the new year, 2013

JJ :cool:

Aulayna
12-30-2012, 05:51 PM
Don't worry I'll be at work some the risk of fun related injury is quite minimal. :p

Denmark
12-30-2012, 05:55 PM
yolo swag

i want it to be party time now but it won't be for another day :(

Faris
12-30-2012, 05:57 PM
Since I don't have any part plans my injury risks will be: walking into my own walls or falling off of my computer chair. I'd say falling down the stairs as well but I know not to do stairs while boozed up! Don't drink and climb up or down stairs, kids.

Lonely Paper Star
12-30-2012, 05:59 PM
But still have fun (with your damn sweet tea vodka), perhaps I'll stay home and research.

I will have fun with my damn sweet tea vodka! :quina: (Just not to the point of throwing up, though lol)

But you have a safe new year, as well! And hopefully, awesome? :cheers:

jenovajunkie
12-30-2012, 07:12 PM
yolo swag

i want it to be party time now but it won't be for another day :(

Oh Gee seems I am a day ahead of my self, no worries though! What (if any) are your resolutions?

I will have fun with my damn sweet tea vodka! :quina: (Just not to the point of throwing up, though lol)

But you have a safe new year, as well! And hopefully, awesome? :cheers:

Thank you, I hope mine is awesome too!

Night Fury
12-30-2012, 07:57 PM
Have an awesome time! :)
I don't believe I'm doing anything particularly exciting this year, but I'm not too fussed. I'm trying to stay away from drinking right now.

krissy
12-30-2012, 08:22 PM
so
who wants to cyber in irc tomorrow??

Parker
12-30-2012, 08:26 PM
I'll cyber anyone, anywhere, after a few NYE drinks

jenovajunkie
12-30-2012, 08:56 PM
Have an awesome time! :)
I don't believe I'm doing anything particularly exciting this year, but I'm not too fussed. I'm trying to stay away from drinking right now.

Maybe I'll join you then..

EDIT: I mean about not drinking.

Jinx
12-30-2012, 10:14 PM
Got my snacks
Got my bubbly
Got my new Wii games
Not leaving the house til Friday

LET THE SNOW COME

escobert
12-30-2012, 10:26 PM
Too many parties to choose from! what do I do!?

Aulayna
12-30-2012, 10:54 PM
Too many parties to choose from! what do I do!?

Stay at home and play GW2.

Shauna
12-30-2012, 11:31 PM
My first Hogmanay party this year. I'm sure it'll go grand. :}

Fun, friends and one too many drinks.

Chris
12-31-2012, 12:13 AM
Lots and lots of eating. Lots and lots of feeling guilty, 'cuz of eating.

Shlup
12-31-2012, 12:18 AM
Drive responsibly, even though Y.O.L.O.

It should be because YOLO.

jenovajunkie
12-31-2012, 01:27 AM
Drive responsibly, even though Y.O.L.O.

It should be because YOLO.

Okay, fair I guess. My message was actually addressed to the general population. YOLO's meaning has been taken out of context to mean "smurf giving a trout you only live once.".

But no I guess I should have realised that the site only opens to intelligent people, and the others have their computer catch fire when they attempt to log in to the site.

But thank you for sharing your concern, and showing me that your computer will not catch fire.

Mine will.

blackmage_nuke
12-31-2012, 01:28 AM
Last year I had a bunch of parties to choose from. This year I have no parties to go to.

Bubba
12-31-2012, 08:49 AM
Last year I had a bunch of parties to choose from. This year I have no parties to go to.

Well if you can make it over to Wilmslow in the UK, you can join me at a house party as my honoured guest :p

Jinx
12-31-2012, 10:39 AM
I WAS gonna travel out of town and visit friends and go to their party but

I'm lame, and we just bought a Wii.

Shorty
12-31-2012, 02:20 PM
Rantz and I have champagne and will be doing the same thing we've been doing all week, fucking like rabbits sitting on the couch with our laptops talking to you nerds all night.

jenovajunkie
12-31-2012, 03:51 PM
Rantz and I have champagne and will be doing the same thing we've been doing all week, smurfing like rabbits sitting on the couch with our laptops talking to you nerds all night.

Now that sounds like fun!

Denmark
12-31-2012, 10:14 PM
i will be away from laptop for the evening and through tomorrow morning so I can't drunktalk with you nerds like I normally do. i guess i should actually SOCIALIZE

NOT ON THE INTERNET

Shorty
12-31-2012, 11:19 PM
In the places I've celebrated NYE, fireworks are either banned or you can only light off the troutty ones that fountain in the street. The folks here in Sweden are apparently nuts about their fireworks! They've been going off sporadically for hours before the stroke of midnight like they were going out of style, and they were the loooud gigantic amazing stadium kind of fireworks.

The midnight show was fantastic. Everywhere you turned, folks in the suburbs around us were lighting them off sending big huge bursts of color and light into the sky with a bang. Rantz and I spent a while on his balcony watching the show, then ran to different areas of his house to catch fireworks from other views that we couldn't see before.

It was really magical and just overall incredibly lovely. No one within 20 miles of this place is getting any sleep tonight, though.

Pike
12-31-2012, 11:46 PM
I'm going to bed at 7pm like a rock star.