PDA

View Full Version : olive garden sucks

Jowy
12-31-2012, 04:27 PM
I'd rather have cold canned Chef Boyardee.

Any restaurants you absolutely despise?

Jinx
12-31-2012, 04:34 PM
Dude, this thread title is WRONG.

krissy
12-31-2012, 04:35 PM
olive garden is where i take my craigslist dates

Clo
12-31-2012, 04:43 PM
I HAVE BEEN SAYING THIS FOR YEARS, AND EVERYONE HATES ME FOR IT.

Jowyski, we are kindred spirits.

Olive Garden is vile.

Raistlin
12-31-2012, 04:48 PM
I haven't even been to an Olive Garden in many years. I didn't hate the place, but there was always somewhere else I'd prefer to go. It's overrated, at best.

Pumpkin
12-31-2012, 05:21 PM
I went to Olive Garden for the first time a few months ago. It wasn't bad. I'll probably wan to go back at some point, but it definitely won't be often.

I hate IHOP. I have been to IHOP 4 times, 4 different restaurants and every single time they have managed to either screw up my order and bring me the wrong thing, take forever getting me my food, ruin what I did order by over/under cooking it, or all of the above.

Jowy
12-31-2012, 05:40 PM
Every IHOP experience, especially my most recent one has been extremely enjoyable! I just with they had Frank's Red Hot instead of mediocre tabasco sauce for those deliciously crispy hash browns.

Clo
12-31-2012, 05:44 PM
In my experience, IHOP and Denny's are the restaurants you go to when you're drunk. So you can expect food that will please a drunk person. (AKA: any food ever)

Olive Garden is the restaurant you go to with distant family and in-laws. The food is for people who cum buckets over unlimited breadsticks and chewy faux-Italian food. It's also for people who watch Matlock and believe "fine dining" means "feel as awkward as possible while shoveling food into your mouth."

Freya
12-31-2012, 05:49 PM
You. I what. NO NO YOU BACK. BACK TO YOUR FIREY DEPTHS OF HELL. Olive garden is a nice lady and you take that back. She gives me delicious food of deliciousness

Madame Adequate
12-31-2012, 05:51 PM
Panera Bread is beyond vile.

Pike
12-31-2012, 05:53 PM
I have never been to Olive Garden but canned Chef Boyardee is the best thing in the WORLD

Faris
12-31-2012, 05:53 PM
Two words: BREAD STICKS

They are fanfuckingtastic with alfredo dip.

Yar
12-31-2012, 06:31 PM
I'd rather have Fazoli's. and Fazoli's is a far cry from great Italian food.

I personally hate KFC. It makes me sick whenever I have it :(

There used to be an IHOP in my city but it was closed down because they were laundering money to terrorists or something crazy like that. o.o

Shiny
12-31-2012, 06:41 PM
As a person who has authentic homemade Italian food prepared by my mother and grandmother, I can say that Olive Garden doesn't compare. I've had it only once, but it was enough for me to never be interested in having it again.

Lonely Paper Star
12-31-2012, 07:10 PM
I never hated Olive Garden, but I never liked it, either.

I despise KFC and Taco Bell. And food court "Asian" food.

Shiny
12-31-2012, 07:13 PM
And food court "Asian" food.

Wh-wh-whaaaat? Even K-Town food court?

I also dislike diarrhea Bell and KFC. BUT I LOVE TACOS. KFC's chicken is greasy and nasty. I found something in one of my buckets that wasn't supposed to be there. That was the last I ever messed with them.

Jinx
12-31-2012, 07:24 PM
Olive Garden is the restaurant you go to with distant family and in-laws. The food is for people who cum buckets over unlimited breadsticks and chewy faux-Italian food. It's also for people who watch Matlock and believe "fine dining" means "feel as awkward as possible while shoveling food into your mouth."

They are fansmurfingtastic with alfredo dip.

Hahahaha.

Psychotic
12-31-2012, 07:34 PM
WHY IS THE BREAD OILY

WHO DOES THAT

WHAT

Denmark
12-31-2012, 07:38 PM
WHY IS THE BREAD OILY

WHO DOES THAT

WHAT

butter is oil

everyone in the world puts butter on bread

but yeah olive garden is pretty crappy "italian food"

Bunny
12-31-2012, 07:44 PM
Olive Garden and Red Lobster, who are owned and managed by the same group, both suck big giant balls. The breadsticks from Olive Garden and the rolls from Red Lobster are really the only saving grace from either place. Panera Bread is overpriced garbage.

Other restaurants that are garbage:

Buffalo Wild Wings
Popeyes
CiCi's
Hooters
Outback Steakhouse
Lonestar Steakhouse
and pretty much every fast food restaurant.

If you want decent breakfast food go to Village Inn or, better yet, Bob Evans.

The Man
12-31-2012, 07:55 PM
Apart from Buffalo Wild Wings and Panera Bread I mostly agree with Bunny's list. Panera is indeed overpriced but the food is still good. Olive Garden and Red Lobster are smurfing terrible and they treat their employees like trout. Olive Garden is like plastic Italian food and as a person of Italian descent it offends me. We have a real Italian restaurant about a mile from my place that is about a billion times better.

The only "fast food" places I find tolerable are Steak 'n' Shake and Zaxby's (the latter of which we don't even have around where I live).

Lonely Paper Star
12-31-2012, 07:56 PM
And food court "Asian" food.

Wh-wh-whaaaat? Even K-Town food court?

I also dislike diarrhea Bell and KFC. BUT I LOVE TACOS. KFC's chicken is greasy and nasty. I found something in one of my buckets that wasn't supposed to be there. That was the last I ever messed with them.

I meant the ones in mainstream malls. XD

I love tacos, too, but since I'm in Texas, there are muchhhhh better options. Yet, many here flock to Taco Bell. X(

~*~Celes~*~
12-31-2012, 07:56 PM
I LOVE Olive Garden. Andrew and I usually get a gift card from his friends for Christmas :D

All of the Burger Kings in my immediate area have crappy workers. Perrysburg on Route 20 has the best Burger King as far as service goes.

Clo
12-31-2012, 08:03 PM
Olive Garden and Red Lobster, who are owned and managed by the same group, both suck big giant balls. The breadsticks from Olive Garden and the rolls from Red Lobster are really the only saving grace from either place. Panera Bread is overpriced garbage.

Other restaurants that are garbage:

Buffalo Wild Wings
Popeyes
CiCi's
Hooters
Outback Steakhouse
Lonestar Steakhouse
and pretty much every fast food restaurant.

If you want decent breakfast food go to Village Inn or, better yet, Bob Evans.

God, Red Lobster and Outback Steakhouse disgust me.

Faris
12-31-2012, 08:06 PM
God, Red Lobster and Outback Steakhouse disgust me.

Oh god yes! No one needs that much butter, Red Lobster >:O

Lonely Paper Star
12-31-2012, 08:10 PM
The breadsticks from Olive Garden and the rolls from Red Lobster are really the only saving grace from either place.

And even then, it's pretty easy to make your own Red Lobster biscuits at home. Or so I've heard. XD

Jowy
12-31-2012, 08:10 PM
The bloomin' onions are pretty decent after they cool off. The only thing good about Red Lobster are the appetizer biscuits, and even then they have the recipe on the side of the Bisquick box.

Psychotic
12-31-2012, 08:14 PM
Dude Outback Steakhouse rules. What the hell. Or maybe just the one I went to did. It blew my mind.

Shorty
12-31-2012, 08:35 PM

girrrrrl we need to get together, I have the recipe if you want it

I order one thing and one thing only when I go to Olive Garden and I smurfing love it. I wouldn't say I love the restaurant as a whole, just that one dish. Seafood Portofino I could eat forever.

I associate Village Inn with pies. I would never even consider eating anything else except pies and dessert from there.

Rantz
12-31-2012, 08:39 PM
The Alfredo sauce is super yummy. The salmon dish I got was good but it was weird because it was ONLY salmon. Like a huge chunk of it and nothing else. D:

Shiny
12-31-2012, 08:47 PM
I love Red Lobster. The biscuits and the seafood. nom nom I don't mess with the other dishes though because their steak is always salty and dry even if I order it medium rare. Their noodle dishes are also gross, but the lobster and king crab legs oh GOD I MUST HAVE. At one point they had a dish with shrimps on the top of salsa and chips. It was amazing. I wish they still did that as an appetizer over here.

Raistlin
12-31-2012, 09:07 PM
I have to agree with Bunny and MILF that Panera Bread is overpriced and vastly overrated. Red Lobster also has mediocre food at best, but I will still sometimes go there for their absolutely delicious chocolate chip cookie dessert. But otherwise, it is about equally poor as Olive Garden. Outback is terrible and I have never voluntarily gone there over other far superior steakhouses that are around.

I also don't understand why anyone willingly goes to Denny's or similar restaurants when it's not 2 AM.

Shorty
12-31-2012, 09:17 PM
Because you can have breakfast at any time, silly!

And if you are ordering anything other than breakfast at Denny's or IHOP, you need to rethink your life.

Jowy
12-31-2012, 09:27 PM
I dunno, Sarah. They were offering <a href=http://www.npr.org/blogs/waitwait/2010/08/30/129529771/sandwich-monday-the-denny-s-fried-cheese-melt>this</a> for a while.

Faris
12-31-2012, 09:29 PM

girrrrrl we need to get together, I have the recipe if you want it

:excited: Yessssssssssss I will never have to run to the US or Manitoba for it again!

Shorty
12-31-2012, 09:32 PM
Eric, that looks like a heart attack.

If there were some bacon and eggs in there, sure, but otherwise it's violating my "only breakfast" policy at those restaurants.

Jowy
12-31-2012, 09:35 PM
It definitely looks like toasty-fried death, yes. I'm sure if you ordered bacon a-la-carte and tossed it on there, it would adhere to your strict standards.

Shorty
12-31-2012, 09:37 PM
You don't just turn other foods into breakfast foods, Eric! They either are or they aren't!

Jowy
12-31-2012, 09:39 PM
Breakfast burritos seem to invalidate your argument.

Shorty
12-31-2012, 09:40 PM
WRONG because breakfast burritos are filled with potatoes and eggs and sausage and cheese ALREADY

Jowy
12-31-2012, 09:41 PM
Only because some genius decided regular burritos weren't good enough and got creative!

Shorty
12-31-2012, 09:42 PM
I don't understand, you're only validating my point about breakfast burritos!

Jowy
12-31-2012, 09:46 PM
NO what I am saying is that the concept initially started by someone adding breakfast foods to something that isn't breakfast oriented to actually create a new form of breakfast.

Also, breakfast.

Shorty
12-31-2012, 09:47 PM
WHY ARE YOU DESTROYING BREAKFAST FOR ME JUST SHUT UP

Jowy
12-31-2012, 09:48 PM
Game, set, match.

I think you're still a few points ahead of me though.

Shorty
12-31-2012, 09:50 PM
Don't you forget it :colbert:

Denmark
12-31-2012, 10:02 PM
kids please

both breakfast burritos and regular burritos are amazing

if i could eat burritos every meal i could die happy

(at the age of 30)

Araciel
12-31-2012, 10:20 PM
Never been to Olive Garbage.

I like red lobstah cause they make these nice mushroom caps

Taco bell doesn't come close to old el paso so its a waste of space and/or rectal lining.

Dennys was good back when I was 20 and usually drunk. Now its disturbingly bad because they mess up scrambled eggs which, to be fair, likely come out of a bag.

One restaurant I hate... Montana's... Steak joints in general. Also Applebees.

Raistlin
12-31-2012, 10:27 PM
Jowy obviously won that argument. You can add breakfast foods to pretty much anything.

Miriel
12-31-2012, 10:36 PM
I don't hate too many restaurants because if I don't like the food, I just won't eat there. But the two that I just loathe are PF Changs and Chipotle. PF Changs annoys me just by it's very existence. The food is worse than a fast food Chinese place but at 3x the price and with terrible service. And whats worse is how white people fawn over it. Like seriously? There are great Chinese restaurants all over the place in CA and you want to go to PF mothersmurfing Changs?! Insanity.

Chipotle just doesn't taste good to me and it annoys me how I see it everywhere these days and people are always yapping about how much they love it. It's such a cleaned up sanitized version of Mexican food that doesn't appeal to me at all. Again, there so many other options.

I don't ecessarily mind places like Olive Garden, even though I don't eat there anymore. It's the kind of place you eat at when you don't know any better, so I have some fond memories of eating there during high school when they would have those unlimited pasta deals. You grow out of it, or you stick with those kinds of places due to lack of information (ie: where to get better food) or comfort/convenience. But that's true for most chain restaurants.

Shorty
12-31-2012, 10:38 PM
I never understood the PF Changs hype.

Jinx
12-31-2012, 10:43 PM
Breakfast burritos are nasty.

Breakfast is nasty.

Why are we praising turning good, wholesome, normal people food into nasty breaky?

Shorty
12-31-2012, 10:45 PM
swear to god woman I will ban you

NeoCracker
12-31-2012, 10:48 PM
I fucking love IHOP!

I dislike most Restraunts around here though.

Reastraunts I don't hate: Fiesta Ole', IHOP, and the Texas Station Buffet in Las Vegas.

Denmark
12-31-2012, 10:48 PM
if you don't like breakfast you're a communist

The Man
12-31-2012, 10:50 PM
Chipotle isn't anything close to being real Mexican food but the reason people love it so much is because they use super-high-quality ingredients and the prices are reasonable. It's one of the few restaurants where you can get good-quality organic food at a reasonable price.

Jowy
12-31-2012, 10:58 PM
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day!

Araciel
12-31-2012, 10:59 PM
Oh also Mandarin

That place should burn in the fire of a thousand suns.

Miriel
12-31-2012, 11:04 PM
Chipotle isn't anything close to being real Mexican food but the reason people love it so much is because they use super-high-quality ingredients and the prices are reasonable. It's one of the few restaurants where you can get good-quality organic food at a reasonable price.
Maybe in some places. But in California you can get organic, vegan, gluten free, etc etc everywhere beside the really suburban areas. And I don't think Chipotle is super high quality ingredients. Chipotle is just fresher and better than the average fast food chain that serves all that processed frozen crap which I don't think is saying much. But that's not really what people talk about when it comes to Chipotle. I just find their food to be bland, but other people are always, "omg orgasm in my mouth soooo good!!!"

I do support the idea of more people wanting to eat less processed and fresher food. I just don't think Chipotle is tasty at all.

Jinx
12-31-2012, 11:07 PM
swear to god woman I will ban you

Dude, you're like the pickiest eater on this forum. Basically any food opinion you have is invalid.

Also, I looooooooooooooooooooove Chipotle. Not because I think it's all Mexican, though. Just cos I like the taste. And I load mine up with lots of different things, so it certainly isn't bland.

Raistlin
12-31-2012, 11:08 PM
Breakfast is nasty.

I have only said this once or twice before in my 13 years at this message board: this may be the worst post in EoFF's history. It is simply not possible to fully enjoy life while simultaneously hating breakfast foods.

Shorty
12-31-2012, 11:11 PM
My opinion is valid because I'm picky about the right stuff. :aimkiss:

Rantz
12-31-2012, 11:17 PM
Breakfast is fantastic and should never be passed up.

Araciel
12-31-2012, 11:18 PM
What about second breakfast?

Jinx
12-31-2012, 11:23 PM
I don't mind breakfast as a MEAL. Just not the foods associated with it.

Italian sausage and spaghetti for breakfast? Okay. Baked potato and chicken for breakfast? Even better. Eggs and pancakes? Kill me now.

Shorty
12-31-2012, 11:25 PM
Are you... what? What is wrong with you? Seasoned potatoes, french toast, waffles, crepes, german pancakes, bacon, sausage, biscuits and gravy, EGGS TIMES A MILLION.

Do you know what kinds of foods are associated with breakfast? The best kinds.

Araciel
12-31-2012, 11:26 PM
I can't even...

Jinx
12-31-2012, 11:27 PM
I was allergic to eggs until I was about 9 or 10. They would make me projectile vomit.

So, yeah, no. Eggs are shit.

Shorty
12-31-2012, 11:28 PM
That doesn't sound like an allergy, that sounds like a mental block.

Jinx
12-31-2012, 11:30 PM
That doesn't sound like an allergy, that sounds like a mental block.

Yes, I'm sure that's why I couldn't gain weight as a baby and was sick all the time, and flu shots still make me more sick than the average person.

:monster:

Shorty
12-31-2012, 11:33 PM
I... what? What does that have to do with an allergy to eggs?

Denmark
12-31-2012, 11:34 PM
this thread is toxic

Jinx
12-31-2012, 11:35 PM
I... what? What does that have to do with an allergy to eggs?

At least when I was a baby, the main ingredient in formula was eggs.

Flu shots have eggs in them.

Shorty
12-31-2012, 11:37 PM
I wasn't aware of that.

Other restaurants that I am not fond of: Applebee's, Marie Callender's and Sizzler. Don't even start me on Ruby Tuesday's.

NorthernChaosGod
12-31-2012, 11:37 PM
I fucking hate Chipotle. The food is bland at best, they put fucking rice in the burrito, and it's overpriced. White people seem to love this place though.

Jinx
12-31-2012, 11:41 PM
Oh, I've actually got a restaurant I hate!

Cracker Barrel.

What. The. Fuck.

Like, why don't you just go take a shit and serve it to me on a plate?

They probably do that.

They have the "enter the dining room through a brightly lit shop full of cool trinkets you'll never actually use once you leave this place" and their food is just fucking atrocious.

Shorty
12-31-2012, 11:42 PM
ahahaha cracker barrel is the worst and most white trash restaurant ever to exist

Jinx
12-31-2012, 11:50 PM
ahahaha cracker barrel is the worst and most white trash restaurant ever to exist

LET'S SIT IN THE ROCKING CHAIRS FOR SALE OUTSIDE UNTIL OUR SQUARE GOES OFF

LET'S LOOK AT APRONS AND LITTLE ROOSTER COOKIE JARS

Agent Proto
12-31-2012, 11:53 PM
TIL EoFFers take their food seriously.

Pike
12-31-2012, 11:56 PM
wtf is Cracker Barrel. Is it related to Pickle Barrel? Because Pickle Barrel is great.

(Actually I think Pickle Barrel is a local thing so SORRY Nontanans, you're all missing out on the best sandwich shop.)

Jowy
12-31-2012, 11:59 PM
"Wanna go to Applebee's?"

"nah."

"me either."

Every conversation about Applebee's should go down exactly like that.

Steph: Cracker Barrel is an "old country store" according to the slogan. I've never set foot in one, all I know is they are always located near an exit off the highway.

Primanti Brothers is pretty mediocre too.

Agent Proto
01-01-2013, 12:01 AM
Cracker Barrel is some kind of southern country restaurant and gift shop combo. Nothing to do with sandwiches, although you can get them in the restaurant.

Jinx
01-01-2013, 12:03 AM
Cracker Barrel is some kind of southern country restaurant and gift shop combo. Nothing to do with sandwiches, although you can get them in the restaurant.

With a lovely side of vomit.

Agent Proto
01-01-2013, 12:09 AM
The thing about Cracker Barrel is that they're all located near interstate highways. And there seems to be only two located in Montana, Pike. :p

Pike
01-01-2013, 12:10 AM
You know what we haven't had on this forum for a while? The Golden Corral debate.

So LET'S GET THIS STARTED

Golden Corral is amazing, deal with it.

Jinx
01-01-2013, 12:12 AM
Golden Corral is goddamn wonderful.

Jowy
01-01-2013, 12:12 AM
I went there after I couldn't consume solid food for three days and completely lost my last shred of self respect during dinner. I ate at least two entire racks of ribs. :aimsun:

Bunny
01-01-2013, 12:18 AM
On the subject of breakfast, Chipotle, and the sins of Tifa's Boobs:

Breakfast, as a meal, is good, but I don't generally eat it because I can't eat anything for the first few hours after waking up and/or I just forget to do so. Pancakes, waffles, and motherfucking french toast are the food of the gods and anyone who says otherwise is dead to me.

Chipotle around here is decent and worked until I discovered Matador. It isn't a chain, so I doubt any of you poor pathetic souls have ever had it, but it is run by a few CSU grads and is basically Chipotle on steroids: higher quality, better service, cheaper price. Plus they sell local beers and are open almost 24/7. Shredded chicken burrito on a spicy thai burrito with cilantro-lime rice, seasoned potatoes, and cheese topped with mango jalapeno salsa. Motherfuckers you don't know shit about burritos.

I have decided to put a complete mental block on Tifa's Boobs. I will no longer respond to her any in way and will skip over every post she ever makes (unless they contain some sort of nude body part) until she repents for her sins. Someone let me know that happens.

Araciel
01-01-2013, 12:19 AM
We don't have that.

Shorty
01-01-2013, 12:21 AM
My mom had her wedding dinner at Golden Corral. :|

Jinx
01-01-2013, 12:35 AM

HAHAHA THAT'S FUCKIGN AMAZING

NorthernChaosGod
01-01-2013, 01:53 AM
Chipotle around here is decent and worked until I discovered Matador. It isn't a chain, so I doubt any of you poor pathetic souls have ever had it, but it is run by a few CSU grads and is basically Chipotle on steroids: higher quality, better service, cheaper price. Plus they sell local beers and are open almost 24/7. Shredded chicken burrito on a spicy thai burrito with cilantro-lime rice, seasoned potatoes, and cheese topped with mango jalapeno salsa. Motherfuckers you don't know shit about burritos.

That sounds delicious.

Lonely Paper Star
01-01-2013, 05:38 AM
I dunno, Sarah. They were offering <a href=http://www.npr.org/blogs/waitwait/2010/08/30/129529771/sandwich-monday-the-denny-s-fried-cheese-melt>this</a> for a while.

Oh, that's still on their menu. DDDD:

Jowy
01-01-2013, 05:42 AM

Oh, that's still on their menu. DDDD:

Is it?! I may have to finally take a trip to Denny's.

DMKA
01-01-2013, 05:44 AM
I went to Olive Garden about a month ago, for the first time in a good decade or so.

Good lord, the salad was the worst I've ever had, the breadsticks tasted like cardboard soaked in garlic salt, and the entre was a complete joke. A mediocre, nearly flavorless pasta, with the tinyest, most pathetic excuse for a chicken breast I've ever seen. The sauce on said chicken breast, I'll admit, was pretty good. Too bad the chicken breast was only about THE SIZE OF A FIFTY CENT PIECE! Seriously, they must have cut it off one of those cornish game hens or something because it was pathetic.

And the best part...this plate of soul crushing disappointment costed lik $25! I mean really!?!?

Yes, The Olive Garden is terrible, awful, overpriced, and absolutely horrible, and the people who continuously flock there need their tastebuds examined.

Yar
01-01-2013, 08:49 AM
I fucking hate Golden Corral and it has nothing to do with their food.

I get so disgusted watching so many obese Americans shoveling a bottomless amount of food into their gullets all at once. Ugh it is like watching pigs eat from a trough

Jowy
01-02-2013, 01:55 AM

I get so disgusted watching so many obese Americans shoveling a bottomless amount of food into their gullets all at once. Ugh it is like watching pigs eat from a trough

Lumberton Golden Corral (http://www.goldencorrallumberton.com/coupons.html)

Look near the bottom...

Clo
01-02-2013, 02:06 AM
When I was a chil'en, my favorite restaurant was Cracker Barrel.

Shorty
01-02-2013, 04:02 AM

Lumberton Golden Corral (http://www.goldencorrallumberton.com/coupons.html)

Look near the bottom...

Gastric Bypass or Lap Band Patients (must show medical ID card) receive special “Senior Discount” pricing

say what now

Raistlin
01-02-2013, 04:11 AM
Cracker Barrel is redneck central. A buddy of mine in college used to work there and it was so very appropriate. I didn't even include it in my list of terrible places because I don't know anyone of any intelligence (capable of knowing better) who actually likes the place.

That is hilarious.

Flaming Ice
01-02-2013, 04:13 AM

With a lovely side of vomit.

Ohh...great place to bring my dog then. I wouldn't really recommend pasta in a restaurant anyways unless you know they make it fresh....most likely you're getting precooked pasta... So much better when you make it yourself too

Shorty
01-02-2013, 04:17 AM

That is hilarious.

It was a) the third time she had met her mystery man from the internet, b) the first time her children had met him, c) the night before the wedding.

Thankfully it all turned out well in the end and he wasn't a serial axe murderer, but it was very Golden Corral-appropriate.

DMKA
01-02-2013, 04:43 AM
Cracker Barrel is redneck central. A buddy of mine in college used to work there and it was so very appropriate. I didn't even include it in my list of terrible places because I don't know anyone of any intelligence (capable of knowing better) who actually likes the place.

I went to one for the first time about three months ago. I haven't seen so much camo and STP apparel in my life.

Bunny
01-02-2013, 04:44 AM
I can safely say that I have never stepped foot inside a Cracker Barrel. Looking at it from afar is enough to make me want to take a long, scalding hot shower.

Pumpkin
01-02-2013, 04:48 AM
I have never been to a cracker barrel and I have been once to a Golden Corral and I did not mind it.

Oh, there's a restaurant near where I used to live called Nickels that my old babysitter was obsessed with and she took me there 3 times a week. I was never a fan of it in the first place but after going that often I now strongly dislike it.

Freya
01-02-2013, 05:54 AM
Cracker barrel actually has pretty great breakfast.

Shiny
01-02-2013, 07:20 AM
wtf is cracker barrel

DMKA
01-02-2013, 03:38 PM
wtf is cracker barrel

Exactly what it sounds like.

Shorty
01-02-2013, 03:41 PM
Chris Rock's Mother To Sue Cracker Barrel Over Racism (http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/2006/10/18/chris_rock_s_mother_to_sue_cracker_barre)

NeoCracker
01-02-2013, 03:45 PM
Chris Rock's Mother To Sue Cracker Barrel Over Racism (http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/2006/10/18/chris_rock_s_mother_to_sue_cracker_barre)

...Wow Chris Rocks mother is fucking stupid.

DMKA
01-02-2013, 03:51 PM

I wish businesses could file countersuits against people for wasting their time with excessive stupidity.

Shorty
01-02-2013, 03:52 PM
Well, the Cracker Barrel is clearly defined as a place for "whites only" in it's title, so...

Clo
01-02-2013, 09:55 PM
Italians should be offended by Olive Garden.

The Man
01-02-2013, 09:57 PM
As a part-Italian, I am offended by Olive Garden.

Bunny
01-02-2013, 11:25 PM
I'm not even Italian and Olive Garden offends me.