PDA

View Full Version : Join the Letter Box Community!

Formalhaut
12-31-2012, 05:42 PM
Do you own a Nintendo 3DS? Do you have a fellow EoFFer as a friend on your friend list? Do you like doodling?!

If you said yes to all of those, you'd be perfect to join the EoFF Letter Box community! It's a free bit of software in the Nintendo eShop and with it you can doodle, have cute conversations, and just have general fun with your EoFF friends!

So far, me and Faris have:

- Sent each other cute notes
- Wished each other a Happy New Years (And I've sent Shauna and Summoner of Leviathan New Years wishes as well!)
- Imagined an idea for Pictionary, which shall be mega fun

It's a cute little service that I highly suggest we set up a little letter group to entertain us! To join, literally just go to the Official EoFF All Console Code thread and put up your 3DS friend code, and after friendships are set on the friend list, you can start sending letters to each other!

As Faris quite rightly point out, people may not be asked with going to the official console code thread. In lieu of that - here's the other official Letter Box/Swapnote code list!:

3DS Code List - Letter Box Edition

Faris - 3609-2325-2143

Formalhaut - 5455-9865-9131

Shauna - 1032-1218-3907

Summoner of Leviathan - 4768-8546-3490

Faris
12-31-2012, 05:57 PM
If enough people are interested, we can start a pictionary game :love:

Lessons learned:
- It's a bit slow on delivering the notes
- Do not delete the notes you send because then you won't get a reply
- Nikki is annoying yet informative

Formalhaut
12-31-2012, 06:00 PM
If enough people are interested, we can start a pictionary game :love:

Lessons learned:
- It's a bit slow on delivering the notes
- Do not delete the notes you send because then you won't get a reply
- Nikki is annoying yet informative

Note delivery does depend, but if you send a note and come back like an hour later, normally it's arrived if the person was quick in replying. Obviously sending to different country will take awhile.

I keep my notes actually; so I can think back and recollect all those happy memories..

And Nikki is abit of a spambot, but she is very helpful.

Updates:

As Summoner of Leviathan has thankfully informed me, it may also be called SwapNote, because Nintendo likes changing names based on country of origin. *Sigh*

Aulayna
12-31-2012, 08:29 PM
I may have to dust off my 3DS then!

Faris
12-31-2012, 09:38 PM
Might be a good idea to include friend codes of people who want to participate in the first post. 3609-2325-2143

Jinx
12-31-2012, 10:30 PM
No Wii? :(

Faris
12-31-2012, 11:12 PM
No Wii? :(

Is Letter Box a feature on the Wii?

Jinx
12-31-2012, 11:19 PM
I dunno, I just got it!

Faris
12-31-2012, 11:53 PM
I'm trying to see online if it's available on Wii. So far nothing indicating so :( Unless you see it on the Wii's Nintendo shop?

Formalhaut
01-01-2013, 12:26 AM
Henceforth, the official pictionary Letter scorecard!

Faris + Formalhaut

Faris

Cloud from FFVII - Correct! (Image was a plain, white, fluffy cloud)
Rinoa from FFVIII - Correct! (Image was a rhino, + the letter a)
Penelo from FFXII - Incorrect.. (Image was a pen, girl with arrow saying "in french", which is elle, then the words Jello/Jell) I had no idea what girl was in french! If I knew that...

Formalhaut

Aerith from FFVII - Correct! (Image was a flower, for sale sign, holy materia)
Quina from FFIX - Correct! (Image was used with dinner plate and fork stationary, drew frog)
2001: A Space Odyssey - Incorrect... (Image was the Monolith, star-child, IBM hidden in letter in the first three pages)

Summoner of Leviathan + Formalhaut

Summoner of Leviathan

Red XII from FFVII - Correct! (Image was a fire truck, and thirteen button things)

Formalhaut

Siren from FFVIII - Correct! (Image was Siren's trademark hair, harp, silence status symbol) Actually, SoL went with VI's Siren, but I deemed it close enough

The Summoner of Leviathan
01-05-2013, 06:40 AM
Wait, there's a thread and you did not tell me? GUYS. Meanies. :p

Faris
01-05-2013, 04:51 PM

Instead of discovering this thread, why don't you reply to my note :colbert:

Formalhaut
01-05-2013, 06:02 PM

Well now that you know where it is, check back sort of regularly for a Formy update on all pictionary games! Talking about that, I've not updated in a while.

Faris
01-05-2013, 07:32 PM
Update: Faris sux at this game. :thumb: