PDA

View Full Version : Hello, i am indroducing myself as myself.

Gogolian
01-03-2013, 01:04 AM
Hi,
I would like to introduce myself as myself, not robot, dishwasher, mouse, horse, car, an ipod, imac, ipaid or anything else - just me.

I started googling final fantasy chat and i just had a lovely conversations with a bunch of weirdos (like me appearently) and they convinced me to register because there's a poo icon :poo: (<-there it is).

As it was enough reason to convince me - i joined.
I hope that i find here even more weirdos that will grant me with more poo icons (just imagine the possible variations of poo!) and maybe a little chat about FF series.

As if you are not yet bored with reading all this cr:poo:p i want to tell you that YOU are a wonderful person and YOUr day will be now fantastic! Thanks for reading this and maybe leave a reply, either if you're ethnic or not (even taxastnic!)

Greetings From Poland Kurwa and Have a nice Day! (and smile!)

Lonely Paper Star
01-03-2013, 01:09 AM
and they convinced me to register because there's a poo icon :poo: (<-there it is).

As it was enough reason to convince me - i joined.

Score one for the poo icon. :3

Welcome to the forum. Hope you stay and come around the chat more.

Gogolian
01-03-2013, 01:13 AM
Hope you stay and come around the chat more.

I will sure do so! Just watch me so i don't when i'm at work. If i'm at work chatting or posting just :banme though i am supposed to be working :)

Formalhaut
01-03-2013, 01:17 AM
Ah Poland! I knew someone from Poland once. Nice person. And as an aside, while I don't quite like the :poo:, if it made you come here then I guess it could stay... for now... :shifty:

Anyway, hi Gogolian! What's your experience like with the Final Fantasy series? What's your favourite? And also, what interests and hobbies are you into? What career do you have, or have in mind?

Sorry, I do this with everyone. I must know stuff about them! :)

Rantz
01-03-2013, 01:18 AM
Welcome, Gogolian! :D Hope to see you around lots!

Jinx
01-03-2013, 01:19 AM
:poo: : Hi, my name is Steve! Welcome to the forum!

Night Fury
01-03-2013, 01:25 AM
So glad the power of the :poo: convinced you to be here.

Gogolian
01-03-2013, 01:38 AM
I knew someone from Poland once.
really?! Mee too :D

What's your experience like with the Final Fantasy series?
I've played FF1, FF2, FF3, FF4, FF5, FF6, FF7, FF8, FF9, FF10, FF12, FF13, Chrono Trigger, Chrono Cross, FF Tactics, FF Tactics Advance, Kingdom Hearts 1 and PSP version (Soul sth?) Crisis Core, and i don't remembor more for now xD

Though i finished most of them BESIDES FF2 FF13 and FF3 that i'm currently playing the remake version on Android.

What's your favourite?
I REALLY don't have a favorite one though i like ones more than others.. To my favorites belong: FF7 (obviously;)) FF4 FF9 Chrono Trigger and Tactics (the PS1/PSP version) also 10 was good through it's impact (PS1 -> PS2)

what interests and hobbies are you into?
Well i like cooking, trying to try to make new dish everyday. Also psychology and stuff... Lately i'm learning simple magic tricks ;)

What career do you have,
Currently I've been working as Construction Builder, Pizza-man, cook, waiter, sales-assistant, cofee-shop assistant, and finally (in my own collage degree degree topic area) graphic designer ;) Though i've been working freelance on websites and programs as well

or have in mind?
CEO of big company, haha :D no i won't probably make it that far, but if my job would allow me to travel and view the world i will probably stop changing it ;)

Sorry, I do this with everyone. I must know stuff about them! :)
No problem, now you now much more about me :D How about You? :D

Welcome, Gogolian! :D Hope to see you around lots!
Thank you :)

:poo: : Hi, my name is Steve! Welcome to the forum!
Hi, I do belive we meet on chat, by the boob-topic thing :) Hope to see you Around :)

Gogolian
01-03-2013, 01:39 AM
So glad the power of the :poo: convinced you to be here.
Thank You, I'm glad to be here as well :) And may the :poo: be with you! :)

Shorty
01-03-2013, 02:15 AM
It makes me so happy that the poo smilie was used in a newbie thread not twelve hours after it was created :love:

Hello and welcome! Please stick around, we like you!

Faris
01-03-2013, 02:16 AM
Oh dear jesus the poo is spreading...

Welcome to EoFF! You've come to the right place for insanity :D

Jinx
01-03-2013, 02:19 AM
Seriously, though, I'm Sam whom you met in chat. :)

I like your sausage.

Polish sausage.

Formalhaut
01-03-2013, 02:29 AM
Okay, two things I've garnered then:

and finally (in my own collage degree degree topic area) graphic designer ;) Though i've been working freelance on websites and programs as well

He is a lover of graphic design and art. May I point you in the direction of Relm's Studio my dear sir? I am certain we would love to look at some of your works!

Well i like cooking, trying to try to make new dish everyday.

EoFF is sort of famous now for it's constant threads about food. We even made this:

:quina:

as EoFF's official title icon for any topic about food. Seriously, there's so many of them we have to mark them down so people won't miss them! I am certain you will fit in here. There's a thread about Ice cream if you want to take a pop.

And if you want to know more about me, why not drop me a PM? Or Mognet, as their called, you know FF stuff. :)

Pumpkin
01-03-2013, 03:57 AM
Hi Gogo, it was nice to see you in chat earlier and I'm glad you decided to join the forums. I hope you enjoy yourself :jess:.

Raistlin
01-03-2013, 04:39 AM
So far in 2013, Locky's shit has brought more newbies to EoFF than the FF games. Take from that what you will.

Welcome to EoFF, Gogo.

NeoCracker
01-03-2013, 07:20 AM
The greatest thing to emerge from chatting with him in #eoff was the term 'Pitye, Denizen of Gogolian". It has a certain flair to it.

Needless to say, this guy are sick.

Welcome aboard!

Night Fury
01-03-2013, 09:50 AM
So far in 2013, Locky's trout has brought more newbies to EoFF than the FF games. Take from that what you will.

Welcome to EoFF, Gogo.

Hell yes.

Power to the :poo:

Bubba
01-03-2013, 10:32 AM
I seem to remember John Lennon wrote a song about this...

Power to the poopoo, power to the poopoo

Power to the poopoo, power to the poopoo, right on

You say we want a revolution
We better get on right away
Well, you'll get it on your feet
That sticky, sticky sheet

Singin', power to the poopoo, power to the poopoo

A million workers workin' for nothin'
You better give 'em what they really own
A huge pile of poo...
Big, smelly and brown

I gotta ask you comrades and brothers
How do you treat you own woman back home?
Do you cover her in poopoo?
... and then disconnect the phone

Power to the poopoo, power to the peoopoo, right on
Now, now, now, now

Oh well, power to the poopoo, power to the poopoo

Oh yeah, power to the poopoo, power to the poopoo

JOHN LENNON - POWER TO THE PEOPLE LYRICS (http://www.metrolyrics.com/power-to-the-people-lyrics-john-lennon.html#ixzz2GuGERsdV)

Welcome to EOFF!!

Gogolian
01-03-2013, 12:48 PM
Please stick around, we like you!
Thank you *blushes *blushes!

Oh dear jesus the poo is spreading...
That's what is happening when you throw poo at a fan :D

You've come to the right place for insanity
Hell yeah!

I like your sausage.
Thank you, i guess i like it as well xD
Seeing forward to drink more Champagne with You :D (I think i got some left)

He is a lover of graphic design and art. May I point you in the direction of Relm's Studio my dear sir? I am certain we would love to look at some of your works!
Maybe not a lover. Let's say it's somwhere in friend-zone xD Although i will post some of my works :D (Though they lack pretty much everything yet)

There's a thread about Ice cream if you want to take a pop.
I'll visit it indeed :D ........:quina:.....

And if you want to know more about me, why not drop me a PM? Or Mognet, as their called, you know FF stuff.
Sure will do! As much as my limited time will allow me to do so :D

Hi Gogo, it was nice to see you in chat earlier and I'm glad you decided to join the forums. I hope you enjoy yourself .
Thanks ;) It's good so far :D

So far in 2013, Locky's trout has brought more newbies to EoFF than the FF games. Take from that what you will.
Actually Google brought me here :D

Welcome to EoFF, Gogo.
Thanks ;)

The greatest thing to emerge from chatting with him in #eoff was the term 'Pitye, Denizen of Gogolian". It has a certain flair to it.

Needless to say, this guy are sick.

Welcome aboard!
That's what's making me so confident that i will fit here right :) Even in the dusty corner of cries. xP

Power to the :poo:
They should make a character based on this....

I seem to remember John Lennon wrote a song about this...

(...)
That sticky, sticky sheet
(...)
A huge pile of poo...
Big, smelly and brown
(...)

Welcome to EOFF!!
It's actually interesting as you start imagining all that xD

Well, it's my 2nd day and i'm still here :D I guess i should start thinking about visiting other treads :D

NeoCracker
01-03-2013, 01:39 PM
I really want to believe that the pun with Imagine was intentional. XD

Loony BoB
01-03-2013, 02:43 PM
Hello, Gogo! I think you'll find that I'm rather ironically the only person here who isn't a loony, because these guys are all nuts.

Gogolian
01-03-2013, 02:54 PM
Errr... Pun... Yeah... ... :X

Hello, Gogo!
Heyyyyy! Remember you! :D

I should stop quoting everyone that replies me i think xP

Loony BoB
01-03-2013, 03:12 PM
You're doing it right, mate, don't worry. :up:

Formalhaut
01-03-2013, 03:38 PM
Errr... Pun... Yeah... ... :X

Hello, Gogo!
Heyyyyy! Remember you! :D

I should stop quoting everyone that replies me i think xP

No no! I love. Because it shows your not skim reading posts and actually taking the time to answer. I like it; makes things easier to see and is structured more!

Have you thought about an avatar or signature yet? I am sure you can get the lovely signature crafters in Relm's studio if your stuck for choosing :)

(I like how I'm just advertising the entire forum. Subtlety isn't my strong point. )

Gogolian
01-03-2013, 03:53 PM
You're doing it right, mate, don't worry.
OKAY!! :D

No no! I love. Because it shows your not skim reading posts and actually taking the time to answer. I like it; makes things easier to see and is structured more!
I always try to do that xP If i want my posts to be read i should read others - right? :P

Have you thought about an avatar or signature yet? I am sure you can get the lovely signature crafters in Relm's studio if your stuck for choosing
Yes. I'm thinking I'll get my own old drawn avatar thati have SOMWHERE on HDD. For signatture i think i'll make one but for now temporarly i'll stick with this one :)

Formalhaut
01-03-2013, 03:56 PM
Ah, a hand drawn avatar! Nice. Can't wait to see it. You see, I probably would do what you do, but I get annoyed with BB coding sometimes so I don't bother :p

Goldenboko
01-03-2013, 04:30 PM
gogolianateoff = 0x0;
goglianateeoff |= 1;

welcome.

Freya
01-03-2013, 04:46 PM
Hello Googlian! So glad you decided to actually join the forums ^_^ I thought those kids were going to scare you off in chat! But instead they made you feel so uncomfortable you became comfortable if that's possible. Hit up General chat if you want to just bull:poo: around or if you want to talk about the FF's well those are lower on our forum lists but they have one for almost all of the SE rpgs! Welcome again and I hope you stick around ^_^

Formalhaut
01-03-2013, 04:55 PM
Yeah, go check out the entire forum! I get good vibes off you GoGo!

Gogolian
01-04-2013, 01:02 AM
Ah, a hand drawn avatar! Nice. Can't wait to see it.
Okay little change of plans ;P It's still my graphic, or should i say my inner other imaginary self - Chaos :D (BTW just remembered that the name was based on sth out of FF7... Can you guess what? :D

Also, i've made signature and uploaded profile pic :D As well as some data.
Too bad dodn't have much time to view the forums today either :(
Just too much work at work :S

gogolianateoff = 0x0;
goglianateeoff |= 1;
$goldenboko.hp = rand(0, 999);

Hello Googlian! So glad you decided to actually join the forums ^_^ I thought those kids were going to scare you off in chat! But instead they made you feel so uncomfortable you became comfortable if that's possible. Hit up General chat if you want to just bull:poo: around or if you want to talk about the FF's well those are lower on our forum lists but they have one for almost all of the SE rpgs! Welcome again and I hope you stick around ^_^
Nah! There are just few things that can scare me around xP They have to try better. :) Thanks and i will do :D

Yeah, go check out the entire forum! I get good vibes off you GoGo!
~( :vibrates: )~

Formalhaut
01-04-2013, 01:10 AM
So GoGo, what is the man in your signature meant to be? And can I just say, that mask thing looks satanic. Not a good look!

And I couldn't resist and do this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIgZ7gMze7A

GoGo! :roll:

Gogolian
01-04-2013, 02:19 AM
So GoGo, what is the man in your signature meant to be?
That would be me :D

And can I just say, that mask thing looks satanic. Not a good look!
Really? :D I think it looks cute :D meet chaos xP

And I couldn't resist and do this:
(...)
GoGo! :roll:
Hahahahaha xD made my day! (night)

Formalhaut
01-04-2013, 02:26 AM
So, is it a lifelike interpretation of you? And I'm glad it made your day! :D

Gogolian
01-04-2013, 09:17 AM
So, is it a lifelike interpretation of you?
Indeed Good Sir! I think it's good time to end begginer toutorial post and go explore the wold map of forum xP

Formalhaut
01-04-2013, 08:27 PM
So, is it a lifelike interpretation of you?
Indeed Good Sir! I think it's good time to end begginer toutorial post and go explore the wold map of forum xP

Yes! Get off the training wheels on your bike and fly young one! ;)

Tonberry Time
01-04-2013, 11:13 PM
A sincere welcome from a fellow newbie! ;)

NeoCracker
01-05-2013, 02:48 AM
A great place to start is the thread linked in my Signature! Just click the image! :monster:

...I feel more and more like a whore every time I plug my thread somewhere. :(

Madame Adequate
01-06-2013, 10:55 PM
Hey Gogo, welcome to the forums! You may not like me because I've conquered Poland in many games of Hearts of Iron 2 :( but I've also defied the Nazis and Soviets with them!

Anyway yes welcome aboard, do stick around and post lots, feel free to ask any questions you might have!

TrollHunter
01-06-2013, 11:15 PM
Hey, you.
Yeah, you.
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you promise to stay here, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Enjoy your stay~ :kakapo:

Gogolian
01-06-2013, 11:20 PM
Hey Gogo, welcome to the forums! You may not like me because I've conquered Poland in many games of Hearts of Iron 2 :( but I've also defied the Nazis and Soviets with them!
Nah, Don't worry abut that xD

A great place to start is the thread linked in my Signature! Just click the image!
Just posted a poo :D

A sincere welcome from a fellow newbie! ;)
Well, hello there!

Yes! Get off the training wheels on your bike and fly young one! ;)
~flies away~ flap* flap* flap*

Hey, you.
I like your smell~