PDA

View Full Version : Reccomend me a game

Pumpkin
01-03-2013, 10:29 PM
Please, off of this list. I'm trying to decide which game I want to play. The bolded ones are games I have finished and the ones in italics are games I have played but not finished.

Crono Cross
Final Fantasy V
Final Fantasy VI
Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy VIII
Final Fantasy IX
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy X-2
Final Fantasy XII
Final Fantasy XIII
Final Fantasy Tactics
Legend of Mana
Legends of the Dragoon
Blazing Souls: Accelerate
Parasite Eve
Suikoden II
Suikoden III
Xenogears
Xenosaga I
Xenosaga II
Xenosaga III
Dragon Quest VIII
Kingdom Hearts
Kingdom Hearts II
Phantom Brave
Star Ocean: The Last Hope
Star Ocean: Second Evolution
Tales of Symphonia
Skies of Arcadia
Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together

Thanky :jess:

krissy
01-03-2013, 10:36 PM
finish 7

Mo-Nercy
01-03-2013, 11:32 PM
Yes, finish FF7 and then play Parasite Eve.

Aulayna
01-03-2013, 11:35 PM
Final Fantasy VII
Kingdom Hearts
Tales of Symphonia
Parasite Eve

In that order :D

Futan
01-03-2013, 11:39 PM
Why is Chrono Cross on there but not Trigger?! :colbert:

Slothy
01-04-2013, 12:00 AM
Ignore every single person who has replied so far and play and finish FFVI. Best in the series and demands to be experienced god damn it. If necessary I will edit every post in this thread to convince you to play FFVI.

Shorty
01-04-2013, 12:28 AM
New Vegas and Silent Hill are not on that list :colbert:

Pumpkin
01-04-2013, 01:43 AM
Don't be criticizing my game selection. :colbert:

I had to give up all of my games when I moved and this is what's here. And it is a good selection.

So far VII is leading, which is a bit disappointing because the reason I never finished it is because I didn't like it. Then I read the transcript and still didn't like it. But I am willing to give it another try which is why it's on the list.

krissy
01-04-2013, 03:34 AM
what

well then don't play it haha

im glad i was still in ESL while playing ff7, cause i thought the writing was just fine.

i dont know if i'd want to play it right now hmm

Greatermaximus
01-04-2013, 05:10 AM
Are you going to decide by popular vote? How about you tell us about yourself. But if I missed that thread I can only recommend earlier games because the newer ones feel to modern/unfantasy to me.

Though I write my own stories now and don't really purchase other games these days. I can get enough off reading a synopsis/review anyway. Sorry for the rant and this posts doesn't mean trying a game more/less is less valid.

It's up to you to do the research ahead of time about a game before deciding to like it. :)

Shiny
01-04-2013, 05:15 AM
I echo: FINISH 7 (and 6).

I Took the Red Pill
01-04-2013, 08:29 AM
Chrono Cross or Skies of Arcadia.

Pumpkin
01-04-2013, 08:45 AM
Are you going to decide by popular vote? How about you tell us about yourself.

Yeah I'm going to decide based on whichever gets the most recommendations. I've been going through some stuff and I can't really decide which game I'm in the mood for because I'm finding it difficult at the moment to be passionate or excited about anything.

As far as VII goes, if it's on the list, I am willing to play it. No, I didn't like VII but I haven't played it in a long time and it might be time to give it another try. Opinions can change.

DownDiagonalLeftA
01-04-2013, 08:55 PM
Chrono Trigger.

Why is Chrono Cross on there but not Trigger?! http://home.eyesonff.com/images/eoff_smilies/colbert.gif

You are a good man.

Laddy
01-06-2013, 09:11 PM
Planescape: Torment and Baldur's Gate II. Not on the list?

Well, too bad. :colbert:

I suggest FFVI, FFVII, and Tales of Symphonia off of that list.

Del Murder
01-08-2013, 05:55 AM
Super Mario Bros.