PDA

View Full Version : The Editor Applications Thread

Goldenboko
01-04-2013, 03:40 PM
In the year 2008 Loony BoB posted a graphic that would live in infamy here at EoFF (http://forums.eyesonff.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=29482&stc=1&d=1229618060). The graphic showed a clear decline in the posts per month here and this forum was labeled as "dying" ever since. Some of us however have other plans :cool:. In 2011, after some Site Staff reorganization, the Editing and Developing Team was born and the Staff of EoFF was unified. 2012 saw the shaping of the editing team as we know it now, with the additions of Freya (brought on in June 2012), Jiro (who has come and gone from our ranks god bless his heart), myself and millegoesbeep (September 2012). While we've had a lot of events and activity pushes that contributed to this, the new and improved editing team certainly played a major part, in both increasing activity in general, and rekindling the interest in discussing Final Fantasy with fast news reporting and many inspiring feature topics!

So with that introduction, it should be clear why the editing staff is hiring! However, this process will be quite different from the previous applications. With a stable editing staff now in place, we were able to put together a list of expectations on what editing should be doing.

Over a period of 6 months, editors should post any combination of:
15 News Articles
OR
10 Feature Articles
OR
5 Content Pages

This is a ratio of 3:2:1. That means 9 features and 2 news articles is the same as 10 features or 1 content page and 12 news articles. Hopefully you all are following me. :tongue: Importantly, the editors are a team. These are just general expectations. We'll be making hirings for specific jobs. I'm a news and content organizer, not a feature one. For example, we will be looking for people to put specifically as content editors to help get the frontsite up to snuff. There's been a lot of discussion about hiring in staff, everyone's got a chance, so don't let any pre-application doubts stop you from applying.

So you want to apply?

Mognet Message (Private Message) me with the following:

Previous Experience: Done any News or Content work here or anywhere else? List it here.
Final Fantasies You've Played: This is more important than you think. We'll be looking for content editors, playing Final Fantasies will help with that data gathering. Don't forget any game! Spinoffs included!
Do you know HTML: Would you be willing to learn? Other programming experience list here too.
Misc.: Why do you want to be an editor? Got any big ideas? Etc. Etc.

Again though, apply through MOGNET MESSAGE. (Private Message) Not in this thread. Applications and all that proceed them are private. Applications close 10 days from the start of this thread, staff deliberations will continue some time after that. So what to do with this thread? Discuss not only the above graph that shows a promising trend here, but the ones below as well, showing our best year of growth since 2005-2006.

There are so many of you that I would love to work with, I hope we get a lot of applications. :) Our staff will also be using this thread to discuss why they love being an editor.

There is no one reason why I do as much as I do here at EoFF. It's a collage of reasons that overlap in some areas and not in others. Part of the reason I work hard here is the affect it's hard on my life, some of my closest friends have come from EoFF. It's not because I'm some type of person that's too afraid of my own shadow to socialize in public. I've just found that people I've found myself to be good enough friends with to go to in times of need have come from here. EoFF is also where I had my first dabble with programming which would become a mainstay in the career path I've chosen. Knowing how important EoFF was to me when I was young makes it so I want it to be around for others to share in the experience.

Other than that, I do enjoy much of what I do. I was criticized pretty heavily during the CK Competition for believing in applying too many business strategies and terms to EoFF, but I don't think I'd ever find myself texting a coworker "Yo Kaycee getting too drunk tonight to type anything cover for me?". Indeed I still believe in many of the business values I've been trying to strive for when working for EoFF, consistency, accountability. My time working here has only felt like fun though, between being a crazy belligerent bug in the Staff Forum (new editors, prepare for MORE DRUNK GOBO!), or being able to plan with other members of staff that are just as passionate as I am (if not more so). Lastly, the feeling of accomplishment as I go along definitely fuels me. Whether it's the big team stuff I'm not solely responsible for, such as knowing that my contributions to the FF Ciddies helped us get mentioned on SE's site, or the small personal victories such as typing a page, coding it, and knowing that's on the interwebz because of me, I feel very proud of what I get to accomplish as a member of the editing Staff of EoFF.

Loony BoB
01-04-2013, 03:58 PM
Personal opinion: I just want to stress that this is definitely something to go for if you want to join the EoFF staff. With editors becoming more prominent in EoFF's future and the new merged staff, it's less and less likely that we'll be getting new Cid's Knights as often in the future as we have done in the past. We often hired Cid's Knights despite not having any real problems with moderation. This was purely in the interest in getting fresh faces and opinions in the staff forum, but now that we get so many fresh faces through the editor team I (personally) get the impression that we'll not be hiring new forums staff as often. What we do need to keep EoFF growing are a lot of great members and a strong editor team.

The editors we have hired in recent months have done an outstanding job in pushing themselves for the frontsite but we want to grow and they are already doing more than a fair amount of work between them. We need a lot more members of staff in order to truly develop EoFF into the site that we want it to be. The goals we have are ambitious but as an individual you shouldn't be asked to do any more than a fair amount of work to retain your title, and you will gain a massive number of what many of you might see as perks. Being able to help manage the site, the community, the chatroom and the future of all three. Perhaps you'll end up communicating with Square-Enix directly in time, who knows?

EoFF is definitely on the rise and this is your time to become one of the major players over the coming months and years. I hope the best of you apply and give it your best if you get accepted! :D

Shorty
01-04-2013, 04:04 PM
Good luck to all the applicants! I look forward to seing you climb over eachother's heads for the amusement of staff.

Freya
01-04-2013, 04:27 PM
Why I enjoy being an editor? Cause it's fun! This place has been in my life for going on 9 years this year. (I'm almost to 10! Woo!) I've had people I've met here stay in my life longer than people I know outside of this place. If you want to think of that as sad then don't. I've taken an active part of this community for years and was lucky enough to actually help contribute this past year when they added me to staff. I was able to help out the place I loved, the place I kept returning to. That's satisfying.

Before in this place, if you wanted to make an impact you had to be a CK, or a popular member or an oldbie. We're working hard to change that. We know a lot of you love EoFF just as much as we do, if not more. With our expansion of the site contribution section we've made the start of the move to have regular members like you actually contribute and help this website. You actually have an impact. It wasn't like that before! You could post on the forums, have thoughtful discussions, create pretty pictures, but you couldn't just have something posted to the frontsite, have something directly posted and presented to represent EoFF. We've changed that! I think that has helped EoFF more than some realize! It's no longer a inclusive pack, we are constantly working with members to help contribute. I don't think this place has ever been this inclusive!

I love working for the editor staff because I want this place to thrive. It's been my home for a long time. I've enjoyed my time here and will continue to do so. If I can do anything to help it grow and flourish then I will do so. I want others to love and enjoy EoFF as much as I have. With every article I post, with every member I encourage, with every event i'm involved in, with every discussion about this place in staff I have, my excitement grows. I've been chatting with a few people lately about some of the things we might be able to do and that has me on a "I LOVE EOFF" high right now. I'm sure i'm kind of annoying staff with it lately haha.

The thing is though that currently it's only a small handful of us being able to work on the frontsite. We want to change that. We want to be able to have more than just a handful of people creating content in tandem with staff. We love member contribution but we'd love to have some more people to work with on actual staff. Unifying the two staffs have proven to be successful and we are constantly in discussions on how to improve this place. We feel by using our master ball on a few of you we'll be able to defeat the elite four that is known as EoFF's "dying" stage! Look what we've done so far! LOOK AT DEM CHARTS! As a staff we've worked hard with members like yourself reading this, to bring EoFF back into a new golden age. We can only grow from here.

So don't worry if you think you might not make it, we are looking for people to surprise us. We want to find those hidden gems of excitement. We want you to want to be on eoff staff ^_^ So send in your mognet message because then you too can deal with drunk gobo texts!

escobert
01-04-2013, 04:29 PM
I charge $50 an hour.

Goldenboko
01-04-2013, 04:30 PM
We want you to want to be on eoff staff ^_^ So send in your mognet message because then you too can deal with drunk gobo texts!

Disclaimer, drunk GoBo texts are not a requirement to being on staff.

Freya
01-04-2013, 04:34 PM
Only if you give him your phone number. Seriously though Gobo and I text but it's almost always about eoff business xD Sad because he's drunk a lot. It's a weird working relationship we have. "I'm too drunk to get my article up tonight so you need to do it" "i'm at a party" "i am too drunk" "it's a party at my own house!" "DO IT!" "ughhhhhhh" That's happened. And I did get the article up. Left my own party.

Goldenboko
01-04-2013, 04:36 PM
If you were capable of sitting in front of a computer, you were considerably less drunk than me. :colbert:

Rantz
01-04-2013, 04:41 PM
The best part of being an editor is all the chicks you pull.

Freya
01-04-2013, 04:42 PM
I have pulled so many chicks, you don't even know guys. YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW.

Formalhaut
01-04-2013, 05:24 PM
I never knew EoFF was in decline! It seems so popular and lively now.

Updates: Shouldn't this be stickied?

Aulayna
01-04-2013, 05:27 PM
I threw caution to the wind and applied. What's the worst that could happen right? I mean they could say no and I'll then drown in the stench of my self-worth being corroded in a broiling cesspit of depression... I mean... I'll take it on the chin and move on.

Goldenboko
01-04-2013, 05:31 PM
I edited Formalhaut's post because I'm a rascal!

Freya
01-04-2013, 05:40 PM
Eee already getting some applications ^_^ I'm excited to see who wants to work with us. Even if we don't choose you I will know who's willing to help out!

Pike
01-04-2013, 05:45 PM
Our staff will also be using this thread to discuss why they love being an editor.

My job as an editor is somewhat special compared to the "usual" editor position. Namely, I'm in charge of social media. When you see the EoFF Facebook update, it was probably me doing it. When you see the Twitter auto-tweet, it's because I set it up to auto-tweet, and when you see a non-auto-tweet, it was probably me!

Fun fact: I got on staff by volunteering. I posted a thread in private feedback saying "Hey guys, I'm on Twitter a lot, do you need a hand with that?" As it turns out, they were hiring editors at the time and instead of the "Thank you but no" that I was expecting, I was lobbed a staff offer! I was made an Editor a few days after that, and then a CK about a month after that.

Why did I volunteer in the first place? Because I love EoFF, of course! There are a lot of forums out there-- not as many as there used to be, for sure, but still a lot-- but EoFF has got a special flavor to it. Some of you guys have been my friends for years, and I wanted to give back to the community by trying to contribute through something that I am good at and knowledgeable about.

So yeah being staff is pretty great. Also you get to watch Paul and Murd mud wrestle every Sunday in the staff forum :)

Del Murder
01-04-2013, 06:15 PM
I'm no Editor, but it's still clear to me that this resurgence we have seen recently would not have happened without them.

Also, as one of the evil shinra, I will say that the former mentality of 'site staff vs. forum staff' that seemed to keep the site people down for all those years is completely gone now and we really are one cohesive unit full of love and rainbows.* So on behalf of the forums staff I want to invite all potential Editors to be welcomed into our group with open arms. I look forward to seeing some new Editors help contribute to make EoFF a thriving site and forums!

*rainbows not guaranteed

The Man
01-04-2013, 06:27 PM
What the hell, I applied.

Del Murder
01-04-2013, 06:29 PM
What the hell indeed! Anyone should apply if they want it, no matter how annoying they may have been in the past. If we would hire that slacker Goldenboko then we would hire anybody.

Goldenboko
01-04-2013, 06:32 PM
Pft. That Goldenboko is so worthless :goofy:

Agent Proto
01-04-2013, 06:47 PM
So, do I need to actually apply, even if I'm responsible for leading the DeviantArt group?

Formalhaut
01-04-2013, 06:47 PM
I never knew there was such a divide in EoFF before! How did this happen?

Del Murder
01-04-2013, 06:48 PM
There were a lot of reasons, and it's best not to get into them right now. Let's focus on the present and the future.

Slothy
01-04-2013, 07:03 PM

My go to response whenever there are issues of any kind around here is to blame BoB. I have no actual idea what was going on with this supposed divide in the past to be truthful though. I can however confirm that it is mostly love and rainbows in the staff forum until Shlup or FOA start posting. :D

Freya
01-04-2013, 07:04 PM
Then it gets real sexy real fast :jokey:

Agent Proto
01-04-2013, 07:04 PM
Actually, I hear it was mostly Baloki's fault.

Slothy
01-04-2013, 07:06 PM
Things are always sexier with FOA around.

Dr. rydrum2112
01-04-2013, 07:08 PM
First- good luck to the staff on finding a new editor & hope that this place keeps bouncing back. I enjoy my time reading posts and threads on here.

Second- from an ethical/teacher of statistics/methodological perspective, I think your "graphs" are a big deceiving. If you add this & last years numbers to the LoonyBob original graph- you would get the proper perspective. At then end of 2008 posts were around 9k, and the months prior about 12k, if you added the 15k to that you will see a trend that looks like you have "bottomed out" and bounced back very slightly. Where as just showing us the graph of 11 and 12 looks like a huge increase.

Third- I wish luck to those that apply, hopefully you can draw the sword from the stone. Looking forward to witnessing the cloister trials ahead.

Formalhaut
01-04-2013, 07:09 PM
First- good luck to the staff on finding a new editor & hope that this place keeps bouncing back. I enjoy my time reading posts and threads on here.

Second- from an ethical/teacher of statistics/methodological perspective, I think your "graphs" are a big deceiving. If you add this & last years numbers to the LoonyBob original graph- you would get the proper perspective. At then end of 2008 posts were around 9k, and the months prior about 12k, if you added the 15k to that you will see a trend that looks like you have "bottomed out" and bounced back very slightly. Where as just showing us the graph of 11 and 12 looks like a huge increase.

Third- I wish luck to those that apply, hopefully you can draw the sword from the stone. Looking forward to witnessing the cloister trials ahead.

Hope to smurf it's not Macalania's.... :mad:

Goldenboko
01-04-2013, 07:15 PM

I had this thought as well, but I didn't want to be focusing on '06 as that isn't the goal. No doubt compared to 05-06 we have a long ways to go, but that's a goal that's a few years out. Right now the goal is continued growth. But if you are a teacher stats I'd love to hear your analysis! :D Also I haven't taken statistics yet (it's actually a course I'm going to start this semester in just a few days! :D)

Del Murder
01-04-2013, 07:34 PM
I know what you're saying. But an increase is an increase. It takes a lot more than a 50% increase to offset a 50% decrease. If we plotted the % change in posts over time rather than the raw numbers then you will see the huge increase for 2012 even if you showed 2006 on there. Yes it is still a fraction of what we were once at but it's pretty difficult to make up that kind of decline in a short time. The point is that we are on the rise and we increased our output by a sizable margin last year.

Dr. rydrum2112
01-04-2013, 10:14 PM
I know what you're saying. But an increase is an increase. It takes a lot more than a 50% increase to offset a 50% decrease. If we plotted the % change in posts over time rather than the raw numbers then you will see the huge increase for 2012 even if you showed 2006 on there. Yes it is still a fraction of what we were once at but it's pretty difficult to make up that kind of decline in a short time. The point is that we are on the rise and we increased our output by a sizable margin last year.

Sure, my intention was not to disparage the "growth" in any way. But to just point out that the graph you showed had this enormous slope over the last few months- which does not seem realistic.

Of-course if you showed just percent increase you will see large numbers, but as I teach in class- to be ethical you should always give all the info. [Saying some paper salesman had a 50% increase in sales sounds impressive until you learn he sold 2 reams last month and 3 this month.]

From looking at the graphs I think the biggest conclusion you can draw is that you are no longer on the downswing and hopefully bouncing back. That is in itself something to be proud of accomplishing.

Goldenboko
01-04-2013, 10:16 PM
Hey Ryd, mind if I come to you with my stats homework this semester? :p

Formalhaut
01-04-2013, 10:49 PM
I think we have statician. I can only dream of skills like that.

Raistlin
01-05-2013, 07:01 AM
Fine, fine, I applied, if only because I know Del enjoys rejecting me. I have to give the old man something to be happy about now that he's married.

I've been quite impressed with EoFF's activity over the latter half of the year. To be honest I was hoping to bring in some more FFXIV people with the news posts, but we've definitely made progress.

Del Murder
01-05-2013, 07:44 AM
I only enjoy rejecting your mom's advances. Heyoooooo

Lone Wolf Leonhart
01-05-2013, 08:07 AM
In my opinion I wrote one hell of an application :cool:

Good luck to everyone who has applied and will apply in the coming days. We have a lot of equally deserving, hard workers here!

Shlup
01-06-2013, 12:38 AM
I love the applications so far! It's nice to see people with ideas. I really wanted to be an Editor but I'm shit for ideas. xP

Formalhaut
01-06-2013, 12:46 AM

Just out of interest I word counted my application and I counted 512. I'm not sure if that's large or small. I don't know how good my application is. :greenie:

Loony BoB
01-06-2013, 12:47 AM
All applications have been of a good length. Don't worry about that.

Shlup
01-06-2013, 12:50 AM
Yeah, no worries about length. Just communicate what you want to communicate and demonstrate you speak English.

Formalhaut
01-06-2013, 12:50 AM
Yeah, no worries about length. Just communicate what you want to communicate and demonstrate you speak English.

No, what I really worry about know is the content :roll2

Edit: I'm such a worrywort.

Tigmafuzz
01-06-2013, 12:56 AM

There's all the reason I need to apply right ther-

I love the applications so far! It's nice to see people with ideas. I really wanted to be an Editor but I'm trout for ideas. xP

Wait, we have to have ideas? SCREW THIS I'M OUT

Shlup
01-06-2013, 01:18 AM

There's all the reason I need to apply right ther-

I love the applications so far! It's nice to see people with ideas. I really wanted to be an Editor but I'm trout for ideas. xP

Wait, we have to have ideas? SCREW THIS I'M OUT

"I know how to find news topics," counts as an idea.

Raistlin
01-06-2013, 03:04 AM
"Fire Shlup" also counts as an idea. Or at least I assume it does because it's the only idea I included in my application.

Shorty
01-07-2013, 02:22 AM
If Raistlin gets made an editor because we have no one else to pick from, you good people of EoFF will be held accountable.

Having said that, we'd love to see more applicants submit their interests/qualifications!

Formalhaut
01-07-2013, 02:25 AM
So how many people have applied so far?

Shorty
01-07-2013, 02:25 AM
Not enough.

Formalhaut
01-07-2013, 02:32 AM
Oh, well I am surprised! I thought this was getting lots of coverage! :(

Dr. rydrum2112
01-07-2013, 02:51 AM
Oh, well I am surprised! I thought this was getting lots of coverage! :(

like a thong on spring break.

Goldenboko
01-07-2013, 03:42 AM
It's only been 3 of 10 days, I have faith. :)

Faris
01-07-2013, 09:14 AM
Maybe the applicants will just have to mud wrestle in bikinies for the position if there aren't a lot.

Loony BoB
01-07-2013, 09:32 AM
*gets ideas*

Night Fury
01-07-2013, 11:12 AM

Just out of interest I word counted my application and I counted 512. I'm not sure if that's large or small. I don't know how good my application is. :greenie:

I read this, word counted mine, and was disgusted with myself instantly.

Faris
01-07-2013, 02:16 PM
*gets ideas*

I should learn to keep my mouth shut :spin:

Jinx
01-07-2013, 02:22 PM
Dude, if I submitted an application, the staff forum would all have a great, jolly laugh. Then they'd delete it. :(

Loony BoB
01-07-2013, 03:22 PM
We would never delete anything if it's deemed hilarious.

PoolHandMan
01-07-2013, 04:57 PM
sorry there's a lot of info here, can you tell me if this post is the place where I say "I apply" or there is some kind of form that I have to fill out...?

Formalhaut
01-07-2013, 05:43 PM
sorry there's a lot of info here, can you tell me if this post is the place where I say "I apply" or there is some kind of form that I have to fill out...?

You should check out the very first post for all the juicy info! And do not apply on this very thread; otherwise Boko will kill you. :)

Psychotic
01-07-2013, 06:37 PM
Maybe the applicants will just have to mud wrestle in bikinies for the position if there aren't a lot.I already tried a swimsuit round in the CK contest and we all know the unholy nightmare that spawned.

Goldenboko
01-07-2013, 06:41 PM

The first post here has all the info for application. See the section "So You want to Apply".

Aulayna
01-07-2013, 06:45 PM

Well to sate your curiosity: my application was 395 words.

Formalhaut
01-07-2013, 06:52 PM
I guess it's not quantity, but quality! :D

Loony BoB
01-07-2013, 06:52 PM
Yeah, I haven't really paid attention to wordcount at all.

Aulayna
01-07-2013, 06:53 PM
Haha well to be honest I'd consider myself to be one the less likely candidates anyway.

Goldenboko
01-07-2013, 06:53 PM
Again though, apply through MOGNET MESSAGE. (Private Message) Not in this thread. Applications and all that proceed them are private. Applications close 10 days from the start of this thread, staff deliberations will continue some time after that. So what to do with this thread? Discuss not only the above graph that shows a promising trend here, but the ones below as well, showing our best year of growth since 2005-2006.

>>People proceed to discuss word counts of their apps. :exdee:

Freya
01-07-2013, 06:54 PM
Maybe the applicants will just have to mud wrestle in bikinies for the position if there aren't a lot.I already tried a swimsuit round in the CK contest and we all know the unholy nightmare that spawned.
Or the best most horrific best image to grace eoff. :D

Formalhaut
01-07-2013, 06:55 PM
Well, as long as were not basically copy and pasting our applications, I'm sure harmless small talk will be fine right?

theundeadhero
01-08-2013, 02:04 AM
My go to response whenever there are issues of any kind around here is to blame BoB. I have no actual idea what was going on with this supposed divide in the past to be truthful though.Dangerously hilarious! The old SS regime placed all blames on BoB, for everything. It's entirely BoB's fault we blamed him though.

Dr. rydrum2112
01-08-2013, 02:06 AM
Well, as long as were not basically copy and pasting our applications, I'm sure harmless small talk will be fine right?

Raistlin
01-08-2013, 04:42 AM

Yeah, seriously, that thing Rye posted was hideous.

Lone Wolf Leonhart
01-08-2013, 09:12 AM
We would never delete anything if it's deemed hilarious.

After reading "We would never delete anything" I thought it was going to be a sincere message of comfort, then I read the second half and started grinning.

Levian
01-08-2013, 11:52 PM
The stats for 2006 are a bit weird, and interesting. I've looked through them a bit in the past and found out that the posts of the 11 people listed below make out slightly less than a quarter of the 215k drop in posts from 2006 to 2007. That's quite a share, and the lack of posts from these members in 2007 would surely have ring effects as well.

The percentage listed behind the names are the percentage of posts they made in 2006 compared to what they would post for the following five years. In other words, they basically showed up in 2006, puked out a bunch of posts, and vanished again.

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer 99%
Dell 99%
~SapphireStar~ 98%
Relena 97%
Heero Yuy NWZC 95%
Twilight Edge 91%
Kuroshima 88%
Owen Macwere 87%
Black Angel 84%
Zeromus_X 75%
f f freak 67%

Now I was a top 20 poster in 2006, but some of these names I don't even recognize, and these are people with 4000-5000+ posts. It would seem that our roleplaying forum was heavily popular this year, and our graphics design forum was hot as well, two things that's not really linked towards Final Fantasy at all. I guess one should never underestimate the power of the presence of key members in a community.

Nice stats btw, I'm glad I'm not the only one who's a total stat whore.

Good luck with the applications, everyone! Looking forward to all the great content this will bring.

theundeadhero
01-09-2013, 05:33 AM
The only one I don't recognize is Dell.

Loony BoB
01-09-2013, 01:55 PM
The stats for 2006 are a bit weird, and interesting. I've looked through them a bit in the past and found out that the posts of the 11 people listed below make out slightly less than a quarter of the 215k drop in posts from 2006 to 2007. That's quite a share, and the lack of posts from these members in 2007 would surely have ring effects as well.

The percentage listed behind the names are the percentage of posts they made in 2006 compared to what they would post for the following five years. In other words, they basically showed up in 2006, puked out a bunch of posts, and vanished again.

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer 99%
Dell 99%
~SapphireStar~ 98%
Relena 97%
Heero Yuy NWZC 95%
Twilight Edge 91%
Kuroshima 88%
Owen Macwere 87%
Black Angel 84%
Zeromus_X 75%
f f freak 67%

Now I was a top 20 poster in 2006, but some of these names I don't even recognize, and these are people with 4000-5000+ posts. It would seem that our roleplaying forum was heavily popular this year, and our graphics design forum was hot as well, two things that's not really linked towards Final Fantasy at all. I guess one should never underestimate the power of the presence of key members in a community.

Nice stats btw, I'm glad I'm not the only one who's a total stat whore.

Good luck with the applications, everyone! Looking forward to all the great content this will bring.
Timber Maniacs HQ (http://home.eyesonff.com/timber-maniacs-hq/?sort=replycount&order=desc)

Thankyou and you're correct about the RP forum. :)

Goldenboko
01-09-2013, 03:20 PM
Another 5 days for applications. Pleased with the turnout thus far, but more are always welcome.

Flying Mullet
01-10-2013, 07:22 PM
Owen Macwere 87%
Owen :(

theundeadhero
01-11-2013, 04:08 AM
I know

:(

Goldenboko
01-11-2013, 06:31 PM
We're winding down, applications will be closing at the end of this weekend. Got very strong turnout from you all. It will be hard to pick and who gets hired will probably ultimately depend on how many spots we end up opening :)

qwertysaur
01-11-2013, 09:50 PM
I tutor for descriptive stats. Give me some numbers and I'll do a hypothesis test on this. Give me the top 50 post count numbers for 2006 and 2012, I'll do the rest. :p

Formalhaut
01-11-2013, 09:59 PM
I tutor for descriptive stats. Give me some numbers and I'll do a hypothesis test on this. Give me the top 50 post count numbers for 2006 and 2012, I'll do the rest. :p

qwertysaur? Dear god, I haven't heard that name in years!

Goldenboko
01-13-2013, 04:59 PM
After a wonderful, wonderful turnout. Applications are closed! Please applicants be patient as we've had an exceptionally large and talented pool of people apply so it will take some time to sort through them all and determine our new editors. Thank you everyone :).