PDA

View Full Version : Attn: Raistlin - good news - a thousand Raistlins are worth 1 Mini Egg!

Pike
01-06-2013, 05:03 PM
They're back.

NeoCracker
01-06-2013, 05:12 PM
Fuck yes.

Psychotic
01-06-2013, 05:15 PM
Holy shit, a Quina within a Quina.

Yar
01-06-2013, 05:18 PM
While I laud and support the return of Reese's Eggs I just want to point that it is still the first week of January :|

Pike
01-06-2013, 05:19 PM
Holy shit, a Quina within a Quina.

QUINCEPTION

Shorty
01-06-2013, 05:22 PM
MINI EGGS ARE BETTER

NeoCracker
01-06-2013, 05:24 PM
MINI EGGS ARE BETTER

Well, I think it's time to organize the lynch mob.

Slothy
01-06-2013, 05:25 PM
MINI EGGS ARE BETTER

Something we both agree on other than the fact we're awesome.

Well, I think it's time to organize the lynch mob.

Come at me bro!

Shorty
01-06-2013, 05:26 PM
Do it. My supporters are in the shadows and they will snap your necks!

edit: as seen above!

Aulayna
01-06-2013, 05:26 PM
http://www.ourcupsrunnethover.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/cadbury-mini-eggs.jpg

Now in the correct packaging. ;)

NeoCracker
01-06-2013, 05:29 PM

If I can see it, he's doing a pretty shit job at staying in the shadows.

Shorty
01-06-2013, 05:29 PM
They reveal themselves when pertinent :colbert:

NeoCracker
01-06-2013, 05:31 PM

I figured 'pertinant' in this situation would be AFTER the neck snapping.

In which case my point stands.

Raistlin
01-06-2013, 05:31 PM
Hell yes! Time to go buy out the grocery store.

MINI EGGS ARE BETTER

There is nothing better than Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs. Not only are they better than any other candy, but they are better and more important than you. Bow down and worship them.

Shorty
01-06-2013, 05:32 PM
I'm gonna be doing some neck-snapping myself here in a minute :aimmad:

NeoCracker
01-06-2013, 05:33 PM
What, since your supporter who you claim do that for you seem incapable?

Face it, your rejection of the Reeses Egg has made you weak.

Aulayna
01-06-2013, 05:33 PM
Peanut butter is whaff and subsequently Reese's candy is overrated.

After all the hype I'd heard about Reese's candy I was immensely disappointed that it tastes as stale as cheapo out of date sweets from a corner shop.

Just, y'know, saying.

Bunny
01-06-2013, 05:34 PM
I'm going to open up a grocery store/shopping center where you can just buy holiday shit year round. This is fucking ridiculous.

Shorty
01-06-2013, 05:34 PM
Just you wait, Neo. They're coming just like winter is coming.

NeoCracker
01-06-2013, 05:36 PM
Just you wait, Neo. They're coming just like winter is coming.

You mean they are going to show up where they're not wanted, hang around making everyone miserable for no real reason, then leaving and making us all feel better again?

Aulayna
01-06-2013, 05:47 PM
Winter is awesome. Winter clothes are the best.

Slothy
01-06-2013, 05:48 PM

If I can see it, he's doing a pretty shit job at staying in the shadows.

Her other supporters can stay in the shadows before snapping necks. I prefer to look my opponent in the eye before I take his life so he may see the end coming and despair.

NeoCracker
01-06-2013, 05:50 PM

If I can see it, he's doing a pretty trout job at staying in the shadows.

Her other supporters can stay in the shadows before snapping necks. I prefer to look my opponent in the eye before I take his life so he may see the end coming and despair.

Yet she used you as the example of her supporter in the shadows.

For being allegedly 'awesome' you certainly aren't showing very much synergy as a team.

Raistlin
01-06-2013, 05:50 PM
The only thing despairing is your life for not recognizing the amazing perfection that is Reese's eggs.

Madame Adequate
01-06-2013, 06:00 PM
Reese's is amazing but I've got to say, Mini Eggs are better.

Shorty
01-06-2013, 06:04 PM

For being allegedly 'awesome' you certainly aren't showing very much synergy as a team.

The supporter hiding in the shadows that I was referring to hasn't revealed himself yet, though I will say that MILF was a nice surprise because he and I are never, ever on the same side.

NeoCracker
01-06-2013, 06:07 PM

The supporter hiding in the shadows that I was referring to hasn't revealed himself yet, though I will say that MILF was a nice surprise because he and I are never, ever on the same side.

Thats support I'd be distancing myself from if I were you.

Madame Adequate
01-06-2013, 06:07 PM
I need to reconsider my candy opinions clearly. If Sarah thinks something is good it can't be.

Jowy
01-06-2013, 06:09 PM

What, since your supporter who you claim do that for you seem incapable?

Face it, your rejection of the Reeses Egg has made you weak.

THAT WOULD BE ME.

I'll just do the neck-snapping on her behalf for payment of delicious mini-eggs. Not the dark chocolate ones though, ew.

Lone Wolf Leonhart
01-06-2013, 06:12 PM
I want to be on the Reeses Egg Team. But being in the Sarah Shadow Squad sounds so much cooler.

NeoCracker
01-06-2013, 06:13 PM
I want to be on the Reeses Egg Team. But being in the Sarah Shadow Squad sounds so much cooler.

You say this as you've already witnessed the squads ineptitude?

Jowy
01-06-2013, 06:13 PM
We have lots of mini-eggs to share. You can't really share reese's peanut butter eggs unless you buy the six pack of them!

Shorty
01-06-2013, 06:14 PM
What you mistake for ineptitude is clearly superiority to the rest of these good people here.

Sephex
01-06-2013, 06:15 PM
I prefer Andie Mints.

(USER HAS BEEN BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Jowy

You say this as you've already witnessed the squads ineptitude?

Your words cut me like a hot knife through a Reese's peanut butter egg. Try and cut a mini-egg with a knife. It remains stalwart and firm.

NeoCracker
1) They've pre-maturely revealed themelves
2) You don't even seem to be aware of who is in this squad, none the less what each person actually does
3) Who buys only one reeses egg?
4) On our own, those who partake of the Reese's egg need no assistance against a horde of you lot.
5) @Jowy: That makes them good for an anal bead substitute I guess.

Shorty
01-06-2013, 06:16 PM
I prefer Andie Mints.

(USER HAS BEEN BANNED FOR THIS POST)

I'll spare your life because I love Andes mints.

The fact remains that Reese's eggs are just not as satisfying.

NeoCracker
01-06-2013, 06:17 PM
Andes Mints are tasty. No Reeses Eggs, but tastey.

Jowy
01-06-2013, 06:18 PM
wh-why would you ever waste mini-eggs like that!

Slothy
01-06-2013, 06:18 PM
4) On our own, those who partake of the Reese's egg need no assistance against a horde of you lot.

You think chocolate and peanut butter is a good combination yet are willing to pass on any assistance you may be offered? Your funeral bub.

wh-why would you ever waste mini-eggs like that!

We've already established that he prefers his chocolate either filled with or, in this case, covered in shit. It's not really a waste if he'd still eat them.

Aulayna
01-06-2013, 06:19 PM
This thread is no longer meeting my eggspectations.

Lone Wolf Leonhart
Do you have to pick a side. This is how wars begin can't we just have the best of both worlds.

NeoCracker
@ JOWYthe better question is why would you waste the materials and man power to make those in the first place.

@Vivi. I'll take the assistance. I just don't need it. :p

Psychotic
01-06-2013, 06:20 PM
Look, Creme Eggs are better than both, but to claim some peanut butter trash is in the same league as Mini Eggs is ridiculous. Even if you do have bizarre and decidedly unyellow packaging for them.

Raistlin
01-06-2013, 06:20 PM
We have lots of mini-eggs to share. You can't really share reese's peanut butter eggs unless you buy the six pack of them!

There are bags of the smaller ones!

http://d1nwvl90h5czsj.cloudfront.net/reeses-peanut-butter-eggs.jpg

EDIT:

You think chocolate and peanut butter is a good combination...

Chocolate and peanut butter is the best combination.

Slothy
01-06-2013, 06:22 PM
Do you have to pick a side. This is how wars begin can't we just have the best of both worlds.

The only good that ever came out of putting peanut butter in chocolate eggs is that it made it much easier to identify and kill my enemies come Easter.

Shorty
01-06-2013, 06:22 PM
Guys, we shouldn't judge Neo for however he wants to put mini eggs to use. If he'd prefer to ram them up where the sun don't shine, that's his own private business and we shouldn't judge him for it.

Jowy
01-06-2013, 06:23 PM
Look, Creme Eggs are better than both, but to claim some peanut butter trash is in the same league as Mini Eggs is ridiculous. Even if you do have bizarre and decidedly unyellow packaging for them.

CREME EGGS? REALLY?! :aimmad:

This thread is no longer meeting my eggspectations.

This immediately came to mind as another bad egg-related pun:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-p_B7agTuyGU/UG9eC6AlN4I/AAAAAAAAAHY/jZilWGCiuJI/s1600/IE03.png

Aulayna
01-06-2013, 06:23 PM
That is an eggscellent point.

Shorty
01-06-2013, 06:24 PM

CREME EGGS? REALLY?! :aimmad:

JUST SHUT YOUR TRAP he's on our side with mini eggs vs. reese's!

which is frankly all that I care about!

Aulayna
01-06-2013, 06:24 PM
Okay okay this is getting ridiculous now.

Bitches, please:

http://www.chockies.net/WebRoot/StoreLFR/Shops/62049378/49AC/0556/A3BF/43A6/23F0/C0A8/28BC/43C3/maxi_kinder_eggs_0020_paques_0020_150gr.jpg

/thread

Jowy
01-06-2013, 06:27 PM
Okay okay this is getting ridiculous now.

Bitches, please:

http://www.chockies.net/WebRoot/StoreLFR/Shops/62049378/49AC/0556/A3BF/43A6/23F0/C0A8/28BC/43C3/maxi_kinder_eggs_0020_paques_0020_150gr.jpg

/thread

us americans can't have nice things. :aimcry:

Psychotic
01-06-2013, 06:27 PM
Look it goes like this

1. Creme Eggs
2. Mini Eggs
162: Cardboard
163: Whatever the smurf these peanut butter eggs are.

Those are the terms of my loyalty in this war, Mr. Jowy. Take it or leave it. :colbert:

Jowy
01-06-2013, 06:30 PM
Look it goes like this

1. Creme Eggs
2. Mini Eggs
162: Cardboard
163: Whatever the smurf these peanut butter eggs are.

Those are the terms of my loyalty in this war, Mr. Jowy. Take it or leave it. :colbert:

You have yourself a deal, sir. If they put a little bit of caramel in the middle to simulate a yolk, those would probably the GOAT candy.

NeoCracker
01-06-2013, 06:31 PM
Mini egg supporters:

Shorty - The self proclaimed leader (Claims others are supporters), knows not who she is sided with, nor what they do. Resorts to passive aggressive comments on opponents sexual desires.

Edit: Also known to resort to more direct attacks on hypothetical sexual preference in an attempt to discredit.

Jowy - Isn't even aware of the forms his proposed foe can take. Requires offerings to fight for Mini-Eggs, showing lack of loyalty to the Ideal.

Edit: Appears mentally incapable of properly eating a reese's egg. May explain contempt for them.

Edit2: Shows lack of knowledge in regards to his own snack of choice.

Vivi22 - When called on Shadow hiding, was quick to claim he operated differently. Either he is covering, or is to short sighted to see the claims of his proposed leader, Shorty.

Aulayna - Makes bad egg puns. Her first attempt at a defense of mini-eggs was 'nuh-uh, winter's great'.

Edit: Also attempts to wave off opponents attacks by pretending they don't matter.
Edit2: Denies previous remarks were made as a defence. Either poor attempt to cover, or flighty and partially un-aware of the situation she is in. Either way, determined as a non threat.

Edit3: Also claim o affiliation, yet goes after one side specifically.

I'm My Own Milf - Loyalty to Mini-Egg's feeble enough to turn on them because someone else likes them. Regardless, track record of horrible taste.

Psychotic - Non-Entity in terms of threat.

Yeah, for some reason I'm not to worried here.

Shorty
01-06-2013, 06:32 PM
Neo puts mini eggs up his butt in support of Reese's eggs.

Jowy
01-06-2013, 06:32 PM
Odin himself regularly accepted offerings in the form of sacrifice. Are you calling Odin a bitch? I face my enemies head-on with confidence knowing that I will emerge victorious!

Aulayna
01-06-2013, 06:33 PM
Mini egg supporters:

Shorty - The self proclaimed leader (Claims others are supporters), knows not who she is sided with, nor what they do. Resorts to passive aggressive comments on opponents sexuality.

Jowy - Isn't even aware of the forms his proposed foe can take. Requires offerings to fight for Mini-Eggs, showing lack of loyalty to the Ideal.

Vivi22 - When called on Shadow hiding, was quick to claim he operated differently. Either he is covering, or is to short sighted to see the claims of his proposed leader, Shorty.

Aulayna - Makes bad egg puns. Her first attempt at a defense of mini-eggs was 'nuh-uh, winter's great'.

I'm My Own Milf - Loyalty to Mini-Egg's feeble enough to turn on them because someone else likes them. Regardless, track record of horrible taste.

Psychotic - Isn't even here out of loyalty to Mini-egg, but hatred of Reeses. His presence has already caused a wave within your ranks.

Yeah, for some reason I'm not to worried here.

Reese's Eggs Supporters

NeoCracker - tries too hard.

NeoCracker
01-06-2013, 06:34 PM
Shorty's file has been updated accordingly.

As is Aulayna's.

Psychotic
01-06-2013, 06:35 PM
Psychotic - Isn't even here out of loyalty to Mini-egg, but hatred of Reeses. His presence has already caused a wave within your ranks.Would be true except for the fact that I genuinely love Mini Eggs. I just like their big brother a bit more. I've been to the Cadbury factory and saw the parrot. Did you even know there was a Mini Egg parrot? Of course you didn't, pleb. Do not question my loyalty again.

Shorty
01-06-2013, 06:35 PM
You're the one who assumes that such an action only correlates with gays! I'd call that a surpression of sexuality if there ever was one, sir.

NeoCracker
01-06-2013, 06:37 PM
Point taken, the log shall be updated accordingly.

Aulayna
01-06-2013, 06:37 PM
Shorty's file has been updated accordingly.

As is Aulayna's.

Also I never offered actual support in either direction outside of saying:

1) The UK Mini Eggs packaging is the proper one
2) Reese's are overrated and taste bad
3) Kinder Eggs are the OTP

So:

Supporters or Reese's Eggs

NeoCracker - tries to hard, can't get facts correct.

Jowy
01-06-2013, 06:38 PM
Did you ever leave a bag of mini-eggs out in direct sunlight for a few hours? That shell remains intact, but inside is just gooey delicious perfection. Try that and tell me there's nothing else like it.

Shorty
01-06-2013, 06:40 PM
You can't do that with Reese's eggs. It becomes liquid crap instead of just regular crap.

Psychotic
01-06-2013, 06:40 PM
Did you ever leave a bag of mini-eggs out in direct sunlight for a few hours? That shell remains intact, but inside is just gooey delicious perfection. Try that and tell me there's nothing else like it.!!!

I've always liked them when they're slightly melty but never even considered deliberately bringing about the meltage. Sir, I am in your debt.

Jowy
01-06-2013, 06:41 PM
You can't do that with Reese's eggs. It becomes liquid crap instead of just regular crap.

And you have to scrape the chocolate/peanut butter melty mess off of that little cardboard sleeve with your teeth and it gets stuck.

Did you ever leave a bag of mini-eggs out in direct sunlight for a few hours? That shell remains intact, but inside is just gooey delicious perfection. Try that and tell me there's nothing else like it.!!!

I've always liked them when they're slightly melty but never even considered deliberately bringing about the meltage. Sir, I am in your debt.

They fell out of my grocery bag one year and I didn't notice until I went out later that afternoon. The absolute definition of serendipity.

NeoCracker
01-06-2013, 06:43 PM
Logs updated again.

Jowy
01-06-2013, 06:45 PM
Logs updated again.

Can you propose a better way of eating them after they are melted in the packaging? I'm not getting a fork out if I just bought one from the gas station impulse rack.

Psychotic
01-06-2013, 06:46 PM
I updated my logs too. I keep them in your user name.

NeoCracker
01-06-2013, 06:46 PM
The problem is you are letting them melt in the packaging. Don't blame them for your own negligence.

Jowy
01-06-2013, 06:47 PM
That name fits so well with the custom rank.

The retailer is letting them melt, not I!

NeoCracker
01-06-2013, 06:48 PM
I have, in my life, once gotten a melted Reeses egg.

You simply need to better assess your purchases.

Psychotic log updated.

Psychotic
01-06-2013, 06:49 PM
The problem is you are letting them melt in the packaging. Don't blame them for your own negligence.Let me break it down for you:

Unmelted Mini Eggs kick the shit out of Unmelted Reese Piss.
Melted Mini Eggs kick the shit out of Melted Reese Piss.

Where's the beef? I don't know, but I imagine chocolate covered beef would taste like ass yet would still be better than your poor excuse for confectionary.

Aulayna
01-06-2013, 06:50 PM
Evidently my knickers are getting in less of a twist sitting on this fence then those of the proponents of Reese's Eggs.

Psychotic
01-06-2013, 06:53 PM
Psychotic log updated.I don't abuse power in a childish way, what are you talking about? In fact, I'm going to correct your log by abusing my power in a ch... ohhhhhhhhh. Boy is my face red. :redface:

Oh well, I'd hate to disappoint a fan. :aimkiss:

NeoCracker
01-06-2013, 06:55 PM
No Idea what you are talking about Psy.

Shorty
01-06-2013, 06:56 PM
With the atrocious lies that are being spread here by Neo about chocolate, we can only assume that the slander in his pathetic little log are lies as well.

IGNORE THAT MAN, FOLKS

Aulayna
01-06-2013, 06:57 PM
Okay. Whilst I was enjoying the playful ribbing I actually now have my first legitimate contribution to make to this thread.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lk5u8acnOu1qdyrqxo1_400.jpg

What the fuck? That looks nothing like an egg.

:colbert:

NeoCracker
01-06-2013, 06:58 PM
So, what you are saying is, "Ignore whatever all of our opposition says rather then respond or make an actualy defense or point".

As long as you're upfront about it, I guess that's fine.

Psychotic
01-06-2013, 06:59 PM
Boy, I kind of laid waste to this thread, huh? I feel like the Attila the Hun of the chocolate egg world.

Shorty
01-06-2013, 06:59 PM
Several points have been made that you have chosen to ignore. :colbert:

mini eggs side = joe biden
reese's eggs side = paul ryan

NeoCracker
01-06-2013, 07:03 PM
I've taken notes of your points, the problem is the are, at best, nonsensical.

There is a guy right now in his basement wearing a tin foil hat with an anti-alien defense shield powered by his hamster on a wheel. It's not really an argument worth fighting, as it's so apparently wrong it would be nothing but a waste of time.

Aulayna
01-06-2013, 07:07 PM
EGG (http://www.pachd.com/free-images/food-images/egg-01.jpg) - Mini Eggs (http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_huGSYp5ekz0/S7oC0hLB00I/AAAAAAAACFU/Rc1rHgtq0mk/s1600/eggs2.jpg)
EGG (http://www.pachd.com/free-images/food-images/egg-01.jpg) - Kinder Eggs (http://dizfanatic.com/Magical_Collections_002_Disney_PVC_Figures_Kinder_Surprise4-1.jpg)
EGG (http://www.pachd.com/free-images/food-images/egg-01.jpg) - Generic Easter Eggs (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/4e/Easter-Eggs-1.jpg)

EGG (http://www.pachd.com/free-images/food-images/egg-01.jpg) - Reese's "Egg" (http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lhgjghfyU31qdc05do1_400.jpg)

America what are you doing?

America...

STAHP!

Jowy
01-06-2013, 07:09 PM
I've never seen speckles like that on mini-eggs.

Aulayna
01-06-2013, 07:10 PM
Then you, my friend, are missing out.

Jowy
01-06-2013, 07:12 PM
Is it just extra chocolate?! Oh man, that'd be decadent if so. You should totes send me some of the speckled ones.

Bunny
01-06-2013, 07:19 PM
Several points have been made that you have chosen to ignore. :colbert:

mini eggs side = joe biden
reese's eggs side = paul ryan

So both sides are losers? Nice argument.

Quindiana Jones
01-06-2013, 07:32 PM
Reese's lose the "Best Egg" competition by virtue of not being an egg. They are, however, some of the finest disc-shaped chocolates I have sampled.

Second only to Minstrels. Pro-tip, if you like melted Mini Eggs, melted Minstrels will cause the most unholy of messes in your pants. :D

fire_of_avalon
01-06-2013, 08:02 PM
And on team compromise, it looks like Mini Eggs & Reese's eggs had babies.
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2678/4493608799_8db5968073.jpg
And those, friends, are the best.

Shauna
01-06-2013, 08:12 PM
Mini Eggs are glorious creations. :3 I could really go for some. xD

Old Manus
01-06-2013, 08:40 PM
I don't eat mini eggs because I'm afraid it might send out the wrong message about the size of my testicles.

Raistlin
01-06-2013, 09:02 PM
Mini eggs are good, but nothing compared to the glorious Reese's eggs. GTFO out my thread, you poor, deprived hijackers (some of you who have apparently never even had Reese's eggs).

Quin and foa are finally two newcomers to this thread with actual taste.

NorthernChaosGod
01-07-2013, 09:44 AM
Wtf is this thread so long already?

I'm going to open up a grocery store/shopping center where you can just buy holiday shit year round. This is fucking ridiculous.

I would give you all the money.

Shorty
01-07-2013, 11:06 AM
You know how seriously we take our food debates.

Night Fury
01-07-2013, 12:32 PM
You're all wrong.

http://images.ukcs.net/11015/CremeEgg.png

Quindiana Jones
01-07-2013, 01:22 PM
It's already been said that the Creme Egg is king. It's so intrinsically true that I didn't feel the need to repeat it. :D

Shauna
01-07-2013, 01:35 PM
I am gonna be heathenous today. I don't like creme eggs that much. They're far too sweet. I have one and then I am completely done for like 6 months. :(

Jinx
01-07-2013, 01:53 PM
wtf is a mini egg?

NorthernChaosGod
01-07-2013, 08:14 PM
I'm going to buy all three of these and gorge myself on them. None of you get any until you can behave.

Aulayna
01-07-2013, 08:17 PM
I am gonna be heathenous today. I don't like creme eggs that much. They're far too sweet. I have one and then I am completely done for like 6 months. :(

I can agree with this one.

Well at least until some smart alec in the pub decides to start discussing various ways Creme Eggs can be eaten... then they have to be tried and tested of course!