PDA

View Full Version : Fatal Frame

Aulayna
01-08-2013, 10:02 PM
Do we have any Fatal Frame fans here? For me it's still one of the most interesting survival horror games in a long time - which is saying something considering it came out nearly 12 years ago now!

Lonely Paper Star
01-08-2013, 10:11 PM
Love this series! I've only played Fatal Frame 2 and parts of 1 and 3, even though I've watched my friend stream all of 3 and 4. ;o

Scotty_ffgamer
01-08-2013, 11:17 PM
I have a group of friends that used to get together and marathon the Fatal Frame games; unfortunately, that was before I knew them. Listening to them has gotten me interested in the series, though. I also live with people who love survival horror and have not played that game yet. I bought the first game a while back, and I'm hoping to try marathoning the game with my roommates at some point in the near future.

theundeadhero
01-09-2013, 06:44 AM
One of he scariest series ever. I love them.

noshowmillk
01-10-2013, 05:17 PM
I love the game. Surprised it isn't more popular, but all my friends seem to have enjoyed the games as well. I'd have to say my favorite was 2 even though I really liked the first game.
It had a unique kind of gameplay. The fact that you can only attack the enemies by letting them get as close to you as possible was a great idea in the means of scaring the player.
Like I said, I love the game. It was scary but not too bad.

Formalhaut
01-10-2013, 05:23 PM
I've never actually played it, but I've heard many good things about it. I'm surprised there's not one on the Wii or another motion device or something.

Scotty_ffgamer
01-10-2013, 06:05 PM
I've never actually played it, but I've heard many good things about it. I'm surprised there's not one on the Wii or another motion device or something.

There is, but I don't think it was released outside of Japan. At least, it wasn't released in America. I played a few minutes of it, but the controls were pretty weird.

Shorty
01-10-2013, 07:59 PM
I, too, haven't played yet but I love scary games and I need to pick this one up.

Formalhaut
01-10-2013, 09:55 PM
I for one, cannot stand scary games or films. I just... no. I follow any storylines, like in the Walking Dead, but I cannot bring myself to play them.

Chris
01-10-2013, 10:06 PM
Project Zero was a great game. :roll2