PDA

View Full Version : Compliment the member above you!

Jinx
01-09-2013, 04:27 PM
Sort of similar to Laddy's thread, I guess.

Sometimes we all need a pick-me-up. :)

Also, don't make it lame like, "He's really sweet!" "She's really smart!"

Make it personal, dudes.

Bubba
01-09-2013, 04:29 PM
Sam is intelligent, sexy and has an amazing rack.

Pheesh
01-09-2013, 04:36 PM
Bubba is a handsome bastard with musical talent to boot!

Mercen-X
01-09-2013, 06:44 PM
"Oh, Boy, I'm so happy for you and your noodles!" :p

Tigmafuzz
01-09-2013, 06:52 PM
Always speaks his mind, which is admirable.

Night Fury
01-09-2013, 06:59 PM
One of my favourite people on here! Really smart and also very kind and a good listener! I love Tiggy :heart:

Quindiana Jones
01-09-2013, 07:02 PM
Is utterly silly, but not childish. She knows how to have fun and be happy, yet is completely aware of what's going on and understands trout well enough to talk about it in a proper fashion. Rare type of character that.

Also, she's a Geordie, so kinship ftw.

Aulayna
01-09-2013, 07:12 PM
Quite amusing, always has something to contribute - sometimes it's insightful, sometimes it's random, sometimes it's hilarious - I would say he's a diamond geezer but he doesn't like the colour purple soooooo...

Quindiana Jones
01-09-2013, 07:16 PM
I fucking do like the colour purple! It's a great colour! :mad2:

Mercen-X
01-09-2013, 07:44 PM
Aulayna: Has excellent taste in television and characters. lol

Formalhaut
01-09-2013, 09:25 PM
Never afraid to speak his mind on issues.

Jinx
01-09-2013, 09:31 PM
Formalhaut is super friendly to every single person, super forgiving, and always ready to make a new friend!

Plus he looks like a little puppy I want to carry in an over-sized purse.

Aulayna
01-09-2013, 09:34 PM
I'll just quote what I already said because it's still true!

Known in the boring physical world as Sam. Known online to be a freight train of sass and flare that's on a one way trip to awesomeville.

Formalhaut
01-09-2013, 09:38 PM
Formalhaut is super friendly to every single person, super forgiving, and always ready to make a new friend!

Plus he looks like a little puppy I want to carry in an over-sized purse.

This has literally brightened my entire day. :D

I'm forgiving to those who deserve forgiveness, especially with any mitigating circumstances. Gosh I sound like bleeding thesaurus. "Mitigating".

Sam

Anyway, above poster. Sam is a lovely, vivacious detective who has a nose for lies and and penchant for Doctor Who. She is a real go-getter, and a lovely adult carer to her male patients and is an absolute credit to EoFF.

Updates: Oh the joys of being cut in....

Aulayna

Aulayna is a underrated, little gem of a member here. She is always active in EoFF, her articles are good and I love reading her blog! Not to mention, some of the jokes she comes out with are bleeding hilarious.

Quindiana Jones
01-09-2013, 10:34 PM
...and a lovely adult carer to her male patients...

Yeah, but she's a right rotter to the ladies, I tell you. ;)

Formahaut is an excellent blogger who obviously takes great care in his work. They're always interesting and entertaining, as well as being very nice to look at.

Jinx
01-09-2013, 10:40 PM
...and a lovely adult carer to her male patients...

Yeah, but she's a right rotter to the ladies, I tell you. ;)

Formahaut is an excellent blogger who obviously takes great care in his work. They're always interesting and entertaining, as well as being very nice to look at.

Quin is an ambitious lad who never fails to make me lulz, and has a bitchin' fro a la Jeff Murdoc.

Laddy
01-10-2013, 03:42 AM
Funny, sassy, and honest, stacked with wit and other assets.

Tigmafuzz
01-10-2013, 03:56 AM
Absolutely Lad-licious :drool:

Agent Proto
01-10-2013, 04:40 AM
One of the brightest minds ever, especially when drunk.

Pumpkin
01-10-2013, 05:28 AM
Fun, good to talk to, has a good heart and a good positive pick me up attitude.

Shorty
01-10-2013, 06:20 AM
Darling strong girl with a quick wit, a big heart and a sharp tongue (not too sharp, just enough to keep you on your toes!) :love:

maybe I'm missing the point but it seems to me that these threads would be more fun if yall would quit doing re-takes of people who have already had something said about them otherwise we're just going in circles here

Aulayna
01-10-2013, 06:33 AM
I believe it's referred to as a circlejerk these days Shorty. :P

Short is a very friendly member who goes out of her way to make newbies feel welcome, generally always has something to say - although sometimes it's buried beneath a layer of wit! She generally has a respectable taste in food too!

Formalhaut
01-10-2013, 04:54 PM
Aulayna is a lover of food, glorious food, she loves Ice Cream, she loves Curries... all helpful traits to being a EoFF member. Despite returning only in September or so, she has returned with lots of gusto and will continue to be an influential member of EoFF.

I agree with Shorty, so like what I'm doing with Laddy's one, I shall...

The Summoner of Leviathan!

Cuchulainn
01-10-2013, 05:07 PM
Formalhaut has an embarrassingly small penis.

Formalhaut
01-10-2013, 05:11 PM

Not only is that not exactly a compliment you also missed the entire point of ME PASSING IT OVER TO SUMMONER OF LEVIATHAN.... :argh:

Cuchulainn
01-10-2013, 05:22 PM

Not only is that not exactly a compliment you also missed the entire point of ME PASSING IT OVER TO SUMMONER OF LEVIATHAN.... :argh:

You are very welcome.

PS: The above post contained no compliament either so practice what you preach sunnyjim.

Oh yea, just so you don't moan.

FORMAL HUNT SITS DOWN TO TAKE A PISS

Formalhaut
01-10-2013, 05:25 PM
PS: The above post contained no compliament either so practice what you preach sunnyjim.

Oh yea, just so you don't moan.
FORMAL HUNT SITS DOWN TO TAKE A PISS

Added Out of Context tags, for your viewing pleasure. But Cuch, your dangerously close to properly riling me.

Cuchulainn
01-10-2013, 05:31 PM
You still have not compliamented me....

Formalhunt has a face like a dusted hoffman

Formalhaut
01-10-2013, 05:34 PM
Because it is not your go yet. You completely ignored me passing it over to Summoner of Leviathan. Please reconsider.

Summoner of Leviathan!

Cuchulainn
01-10-2013, 05:39 PM
You can't DECIDE who replies, that's not in the rules. That was not in the original post.

Formal hunt prefers to be in the company of aging actors

Slothy
01-10-2013, 05:40 PM

Mod voice activate: Cuch, I know you're a guy who is a bit rough around the edges, but even if you're joking it's still not okay to insult another member. Let's try and stay on topic here shall we?

Cuchulainn
01-10-2013, 05:41 PM
You have to compliment me aswell as rightfully tell me off.

Vivi22 has soft hands

Formalhaut
01-10-2013, 05:42 PM
maybe I'm missing the point but it seems to me that these threads would be more fun if yall would quit doing re-takes of people who have already had something said about them otherwise we're just going in circles here

What do you think I am doing? People have already done me. Hell, you've done me to death. I am choosing SoL who haven't been in this thread yet, therefore it's not going to be a circle-jerk as Aulayna says of like 10-15 members going round saying nice things. Why are you being so difficult Cuch?

And I might as well compliment you now. Cuch is a person who is not afraid to speak his mind. Ever.

There done. Now, whoever posts next, do not compliment me, instead...

Summoner of Leviathan!

Cuchulainn
01-10-2013, 05:44 PM
I just wanna play the OMG COMPLIMENT ME game like everyone else

Formalhunt has dainty feet

Formalhaut
01-10-2013, 05:46 PM
So do I, but there comes a point where I've been "complimented" like 10 times now, and I no longer want to be complimented, I am passing my compliment turn over to SoL. Jesus. Is it that incomprehensible to understand a relatively simple thing?

Cuch is a right joker.

Summoner of Leviathan

Cuchulainn
01-10-2013, 05:48 PM
You have to compliment the above poster. If you don't want a compliment don't post.

Formalhunt always remembers to clear his internet history before he lets someone else use his laptop

Shorty
01-10-2013, 05:49 PM
Am I going to have to close this thread? Knock this trout off and love eachother. If you don't have a compliment to post in this thread, don't post in it.

Jinx
01-10-2013, 05:50 PM
Dude, Cuch. Formalhaut hasn't done anything for you to pick on him. Stop being an asshat.

Please utilize the report button instead of jumping in and calling names. Thanks~ Shorty

Formalhaut
01-10-2013, 05:54 PM
Am I going to have to close this thread? Knock this trout off.

You hopefully shouldn't have to, if Cuch just compliments SoL instead of me, like I've been trying to respectfully get him to do for what seems like an eternity... let's rerail this thread shall we? And that's three lovely posters I have to compliment!

Cuch: Is a right lover of animated avatars which loop over, and over.

Shorty: Is a very nice person who was incredibly awesome during the EoFF Secret Santa thread! :D

Tifa's Boobs: She is a lover of Missourians for Equality, which just makes her brilliant

Now, I must be going mad, because I like to think I'm doing a relatively harmless thing, but can you please:

Summoner of Leviathan

Cuchulainn
01-10-2013, 05:54 PM
THEY WERE ALL COMPLIMENTS. I complimented whoever replied, I picked on no one. Take yourselves way too seriously.

Formalhunt looks good in denim

DK
01-10-2013, 06:00 PM
Cuch is the second most coherant Irishman that I've ever seen in my life, with roughly 40% of what he says making sense to real people. Second only to Donal, who is probably the greatest Irishman ever born so there's no shame in playing runner up to him.

Cuchulainn
01-10-2013, 06:25 PM
THERE YA GO :D

DK's mother does not have a body covered in coarse dark hairs which is definately a good thing if you are a female homosapien although tastes do change over time so this is not an absolute.

Bubba
01-10-2013, 06:30 PM
Cuch is often hilarious and absolutely loves people giving him compliments

Cuchulainn
01-10-2013, 06:35 PM
Aww you're warming my balls on your chin with that speach you really are.

Bubba always checks for discharge and cleans it up as soon as he can

Absolutely not appropriate. Knock it off and quit being a fun sucker in this thread. ~Shorty

Cuchulainn
01-10-2013, 06:47 PM
Cuchulainn is not a fun sucker at all and is entertaining me no end. He definately does not have an ass-beard.

Formalhaut
01-10-2013, 06:51 PM
Let me give an actual compliment shall we?

Bubba is a lovely guy, especially when he posts his drunken likeness on the picture thread and poses! ;)

Not to mention any guy who loves a tonberry is a friend to me. I love those little green things of death!

Cuchulainn
01-10-2013, 06:56 PM
Excuse me but I think you'll find I was the poster above and it's me you've to compliment.

Formalhunt is lovely man who you'd need to be a complete asshole to anger or jokingly insult in any way. The fact that insults fly at people Steve (mostly by me) and no one bats an eyelid (i even getting reps for it) is completely irrelevant. You'd definately be an asshole to insult this nice wee fella who gets rightfully angry if you upset the rhythm of his loaded posts

Pushing your luck. ~Shorty

Shorty
01-10-2013, 07:03 PM
This topic was created with sincere good-natured gestures in mind to make the members who post in this thread feel good about themselves, not to be picked on. The trolling in this thread needs to end right now or it will be closed.

Let's please clear it up right now and continue this thread on in the way it was meant to be. Any more posts in here that are trolling or dripping with sarcasm will be deleted and I will close it myself.

Please and thank you!

Slothy
01-10-2013, 07:07 PM
Shorty is an awesome CK and I agree with her 100%.

Mercen-X
01-10-2013, 07:10 PM
Summoner of Leviathan

SoL is a real good-looking guy kinda reminds of James Van Der Beek which may not be a compliment depending on his view of James Van Der Beek. :exdee:

Cuchulainn
01-10-2013, 07:15 PM
Mercen X is a relatively harmless wee fella who wears his heart on not only his chest, but on everyone elses too.

I wish him all the best in all his future endeavours.

PS: Im off to the pub now, can wait til i get back I've SO MUCH LOVE TO GIVE.

Mercen-X
01-10-2013, 08:58 PM
Cuch is a fell troll who is probably better managed when he's inebriated. I suppose that statement is less a compliment and more an honest observation.

Well, I suppose I'll try again: Cuchulainn is named for an Irish hero whom I've liked ever since my obsession with swords shifted to an obsession with spears. Hm.

Formalhaut
01-10-2013, 09:05 PM
Mercen-X is a lovely guy who I am proud to call a co-member of Team Quinhaut-X in WILTY!

Bolivar!

.....:mad:

Cuchulainn
01-11-2013, 12:06 AM
Hi, I'm back from the pub. I'm literally briastling with love and neeed to tell you.

Formalhunt makes beautiful collages made with glitter, sharpies and choice cuttings from Grazia magazine. They are a delight and it's to his credit.

You were warned several times and continued to destroy a perfectly pleasant thread. ~Shorty

TrollHunter
01-11-2013, 12:15 AM
Ey' Gurl, how u doin'? /smug
Cuch is well... he's cuch. If you've ever seen a post of his you know what I mean.
He's a genius at cleverly written insults, and even when what he says is truly horrid you can't help but laugh at how amusing the wording was.
It's actually impressive. I've been insulted by cuch, but you can't be mad at cuch, he's just too amazingly sarcastic.

Jinx
01-11-2013, 02:07 AM
I don't know TrollHunter that well, but he always seems really friendly and sweet. :)

Also, Cuch.

http://i942.photobucket.com/albums/ad269/NewBeginnings2/Carols%203/ma24-53.gif

My compliments to you on your most recent forum achievement. :smug:

Bubba
01-11-2013, 02:16 AM
Good effort, Cuch!

Tifa's Boobs has great taste in music, is extremely passionate and was robbed of best newbie two Ciddies running.

Mercen-X
01-11-2013, 03:42 AM
Cuchulainn: Congratulations! Cuchulainn clearly wanted to be banned hence his numerous attempts thus we must not mourn his departure, rather we'll nod in acknowledgement of his ability to be so annoying as to earn exodus from our beloved forums. Bravo. :exdee:

TrollHunter: You're very stealthy, TH, I really can't see you there in my closet. And thank you for waiting until I fall alseep before doing whatever other creepy thing you obviously do since no one hides in someone else's closet just to watch. :p

Bubba: You're Bubba-licious... :shrug:

Laddy
01-11-2013, 04:54 AM
Mercen-X is a very honest and open person who compliments multiple people at once!

Formalhaut
01-11-2013, 07:11 AM
Good effort? I say good riddance. But anyway!

Laddy is a guy who has had his troubles here on EoFF, abit like me really, but has come through to become a shining star of the forums. Daww, I love him really! :love:

Now that Cuch is going, hopefully my really simple and easy to understand tag will be followed!

Futan!

Pheesh
01-11-2013, 08:31 AM
You're all soft, that was funny as balls! :colbert:

Futan is funny, incredibly easy to chat with and one of my favourite people in #eoff

Rocket Edge
01-11-2013, 04:13 PM
Cuch got banned? This place won't be half as interesting without him. :-/

I can't say I know Happy Noodle Boy all that well but he seems like a cool guy. He has that mellow Oz thing about him like those guys out of the Fosters advert who would just love to chill with a beer and have a laugh. Plus Noodles is one of my favorite types of food, but that's neither here nor there.

Quindiana Jones
01-11-2013, 04:36 PM
He'll be back. It was most likely a temporary ban. :D

Rocket Edge is Irish. That may seem like a statement of fact rather than a compliment, but you clearly haven't met any Irish people if you think that. Also, he doesn't come round here nearly often enough because he is a wanker.

Shorty
01-11-2013, 04:40 PM
It's a temporary ban, you babies.

Quindiana Jones
01-11-2013, 04:45 PM
Is surprisingly blasé about all the disturbingly explicit jibes/taunts/insults she gets, even if they are just for fun.

Also, sucks it like a pro. :up:

Mercen-X
01-11-2013, 06:23 PM
Bolivar!

Bolivar is a not all that self-obsessed and fairly sensible guy. :p

Shorty is awesome! :exdee:

Quin is good at WILTY. :D

Red Mage Coffman
01-11-2013, 06:26 PM
I DON'T KNOW! ToT

Well... he's a nice person from what I just read.

Formalhaut
01-11-2013, 08:21 PM
So, someone is rude and insulting and generally being a nuisance, and is somehow made into a hero? Hrm. :|

Anyway, Red Mage Coffman is the best of both worlds who is a lovely new member of our EoFF Community!

Night Fury
01-11-2013, 09:45 PM
Always has a nice thing to say about people and is a pleasant, helpful guy.

Aulayna
01-11-2013, 10:34 PM
Makes cool avatars and is generally hilarious and has a lot of random stories to tell - plus we her to thank for :poo:

G13
01-11-2013, 10:41 PM
So, someone is rude and insulting and generally being a nuisance, and is somehow made into a hero? Hrm. :|

Welcome to the internet.

Aulayna's name is fun to say. Aulayna!

Pheesh
01-11-2013, 10:48 PM
Eric is a friggen Star Wars loving, beard rocking King amongst men and his only bad point is that I never see him around anymore ):<

Lone Wolf Leonhart
01-11-2013, 11:34 PM
Happy Noodle Boy is a great musician with wonderful taste in music :cool:

Check him out!

Mauseum - Karnivool [Drum + Guitar Cover] - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIFXFDwelnU)

qwertysaur
01-12-2013, 12:46 AM
Lone Wolf Leonheart is like a dragonfruit. Awesome looking on the outside. Mild and sweet on the inside. :quina:

Mercen-X
01-12-2013, 01:23 AM
qwertysaur is so awesome for reminding me there's such a thing as "dragonfruit!" :exdee:

chionos
01-12-2013, 10:10 AM
Merc's name just reminded me that my wife told me to buy Mucinex at the store and I totally fucking forgot, and now I have to go to Walmart at 5 in the morning, and do you have any idea what kind of people go to Walmart in the dark? Do you!?

But at least I'll still have balls tomorrow and a 12% chance of having sexual relations, well maybe not tomorrow, but somewhere in the not totally far off, but relatively close when taking MTD into effect, future, which is basically between 1 and 7 weeks, give or take a menstrual cycle.

Cuchulainn
01-12-2013, 12:50 PM
chionos volunteers as a Zumba Instructor for his Church every Wednesday. He is extremely patient with the class' more aged members

Bubba
01-12-2013, 12:54 PM
Cuch climbs trees in order to find nests... then regurgitates into the mouths of chicks.

Quindiana Jones
01-12-2013, 03:27 PM
Bubba is half shark, half bear, and all danger.

Bubba
01-12-2013, 03:41 PM
Of all the molestation charges that Quin was convicted of... only two were under the age of 18

Formalhaut
01-12-2013, 03:45 PM
I knew this thread would eventually turn into this :p

Anyway, running out of generic nice things Bubba! I don't know you so well! XD

Despite liking Man United, which is just terrible, Bubba is still a genuinely nice guy.

Chris
01-12-2013, 07:55 PM
My cyber lover so I think that says it all. :roll2

Formalhaut
01-12-2013, 08:08 PM
Chris's love for Winnie the Pooh is admirable and deserves a commendation. Chris's love for me is also sweet and makes me go "Daww" each time. Chris's love for food is also delightful!

Basically, Chris seems to love life and everything involved with life in general!

Right, I've done this before, and everyone seems confused by it all. I'll do it again this time, but just in case it's confusing: Don't compliment me, compliment the person who I say so below.

Rantz!

Mercen-X
01-12-2013, 08:32 PM
Rantz is cool because he likes whales. B)

Bolivar is a not all that self-obsessed and fairly sensible guy.

+ He also gives great advice, even if I don't take it.

The Man

Formalhaut
01-12-2013, 08:34 PM
Rantz is cool because he likes whales. B)

Bolivar is a not all that self-obsessed and fairly sensible guy.

+ He also gives great advice, even if I don't take it.

I happen to really, really like Bolivar! :D

Shorty
01-12-2013, 08:41 PM
I think that this thread is becoming too confusing with repetitive posters and I don't really like the idea here of complimenting folks who aren't involved in this thread. The point is to say something nice of the person posting in front of you and if the same people are posting all the time then that doesn't leave room for many other folks.

We're going to go back to the old "unspoken Wonder Square rule" of only posting in this thread once every ten posts to allow a little more of a playing field and less confusion. If you want to respond OOC with a thankful post that's fine, but otherwise let's stick to one post of yours for every ten posts of other members.

Please and thank you!

chionos
01-12-2013, 08:52 PM
Interpol's a rad band. Shorty likes Interpol. Shorty's a rad chick. And cute as a button. And sweet as cotton candy. Cept when she's pissed. Then she's a Valkyrie falling from the sky in fiery vengeance.

G13
01-13-2013, 12:29 AM
chionos is a great poet and writer and I get the weirdest boner when he posts in the Writer's Corner.

Cuchulainn
01-13-2013, 12:54 AM
G13 always keeps feminine hygene products in his glove compartment for emergencies

Laddy
01-13-2013, 03:50 AM
Cuch is witty and funny and deep does has a big heart of gold. :jess:

fire_of_avalon
01-14-2013, 04:44 AM
There's something about Laddy that's really quite infallible. I think even when something or someone brings Laddy down he doesn't stay there for long. He has a personality that just lifts right back up.

Tigmafuzz
01-14-2013, 05:01 AM
There is absolutely no way for me to articulate into words how much I adore and respect foa. She's witty, charming, can make a bear jump off a cliff with a mean stare, and is the embodiment of all that is right with the world. Also she is sex incarnate.

Also her voice may or may not have impregnated me.

Aulayna
01-14-2013, 07:21 AM
Tigmafuzz is one of the nicest, yet funniest, members posting. Always finds a way of making a funny remark or story that isn't offensive.

Cuchulainn
01-14-2013, 03:10 PM
Aulayna probably isn't a rapist

Faris
01-14-2013, 03:53 PM
You have a fine taste in hooded sweaters.

Tigmafuzz
01-14-2013, 09:44 PM
Faris wants everyone to think she's just an evil pirate, instead of a cute and funny ginger goddess who cares about everyone and everything more deeply than they know. She is in fact both, and deserves far more out of life than she gets.

Do Proto. Well, not do Proto, but... you know.

Formalhaut
01-15-2013, 02:37 AM
Do Proto. Well, not do Proto, but... you know.

The last time I did that Tigma, everyone got confused and hated it. Just saying. :roll2

I believe Proto is a fantastic member of EoFF royalty and is an excellent leader of the EoFF Deviant Artist group

qwertysaur
01-15-2013, 02:47 AM
Formalhaut is also eager to make someones day brighter. :)

Lonely Paper Star
01-15-2013, 07:51 AM
A bulbasaur that's green with awesomeness.

Tigmafuzz
01-15-2013, 02:07 PM
Paula is absolutely adorable in every way shape and form, and will one day lead the EoFF Katamari Cavalry into battle against the dark forces of Psy's Sentient Pies, as has been prophesied. Plus she needs to come visit and PARTAY

Also I like it when she shakes her bum at me :blush:

I noticed there is a distinct lack of SEPHEX in this thread.
Somebody do Sephex. Do it do it do it.

Night Fury
01-15-2013, 02:12 PM
Don't know Sephex very well, but he seems like a lovely chap who is a very talented parody song writer, and well overdue a ciddie. He seems like an awesome guy, and I think hanging out with him would be totally random, and I'd love to play vidya with him.

Pumpkin
01-15-2013, 02:57 PM
Locky is a fun sweet girl that I very much enjoy talking too. She has a good sense of humor and she makes me jealous with her abundance of pretty. She's a really good friend.