PDA

View Full Version : This is regarded as a confession it?

transit13
01-10-2013, 02:57 AM
Belmont shrugged: "Okay you I pull the passengers, you say what is what."

Only a small number of select back the same night Metz fans, more people will stay in Paris to spend the night, they are booking the hotel, .and some people simply follow Metz bus to the team hotel to stay, out continue cheering singing, just like last season, they relegation success as.

Chu transit in order to go out only go the wrong door. In order not to let the fans will recognize him, he do a little disguise - wearing a top cap, walked, always head down hunched shoulders.

Doorman after he called a taxi, he was drilled on the car pulled out of the hotel and headed to the Emily said.

Difficult to describe Chu transit feelings at this moment, the excitement, expectations and anxiety are intertwined, so that he could not say whether this should be in any mood. Intuition told him Emily quoted hotel should her current place, she said she was on vacation, then to Paris, France on vacation?

The thought immediately be able to meet with Emily, stands to reason that it should be a good thing, he should be happy, Chu transit but fear it - he still remember the last time I saw Emily in when Wimbledon School of Art's graduation ceremony, the crowd surrounded her like a noble princess, far from the crowd outside is more like a poor boy, only be separated by great distances look glances, Princess and has a huge gap between the poor boy.

Today, two years later, although he can see her photos on her blog, photos and a real person is a completely different feeling. Meet again, Emily What changes?

Or met said what? Memories of the past, or to talk about the just-concluded finals? Ask her if she intends to play in France, how long? If she does not go back tomorrow, then invited her own tour with Paris? She will not have a lot of other invitation? From sponsors and the media? Or a star friend invitation, she would accept it?

Chu transit so cranky all the way to the destination, ,he found a very humble, very small hotel.

He thought remember correctly address a big star to come to Paris on vacation, how one might choose this hotel? This is unlike the live holiday, but rather a fugitive

In transit Chu thought he was looking in the wrong place, too afraid to go when his cell phone rang.

Pick up Emily's voice: "You look at the following what? Do not hurry up? 408 rooms, do wrong!"

Then she hung up the phone.

Chu transit assured this the - Emily select is strange to resort inn has chosen such a grade, it is the fear of being paparazzi found this? With this question, Chu transit climb up to the fourth floor, knocking on the 408 door.

After the door was opened, Emily smiled and appeared in front of Chu transit.

Chu transit raised his hand to say hello: "Hi"

Before he could finish, it was Emily suddenly hand pulled inside.

People pulled in, the door is also behind his slamming it shut.

Chu transit did not react, two warm lips stuck to his lips.

"Well, ah -" those words before thought all this kiss stuck in the throat, turning to groan.

Chu transit do not know that he and Emily kissed long, ,he only knew that his hands were soon come naturally Emily waist like before Emily let him do it.

Until Chu the Zhongtian think some of their own brain hypoxia, they suddenly separate.

After the separation of the two people breathless, cheeks flushed, looking at each other, seeking only to legend, who also speechless.

For a time in the room, only heavy breathing.

Emily looked a little embarrassed Chu transit stop laughing.

And even lips parted, Chu transit of the brain is already still in the hypoxic state - to why Emily will do so?

"I ask you one thing," Emily said.

Chu transit looked at her.

"SMS is your hair?"

Emily took out his cell phone light to see Chu transit.

Chu transit went over to see that the above is a: "Emily, I am a little thought you"

His blanket a grin, and does not know how facial expressions, ,could only nod.

"Then I ask you, is your truth?

Chu transit and nodded.

Emily more brilliant smile: "So now I come, Chu."

Then she Chu transit of the neck with both hands hooked again send a kiss.

This time Chu transit brain finally some reaction, he felt that the addition to the lips, Emily chest tightly on top in his chest.

And perhaps sake alone in the hotel room, Emily wearing only a belly button are not cover small straps and even ** little hot pants could not cover. This with full of youthful sexy body against his when he was below from the change

Two people's lips apart again, Emily already Gouzhuo Chu transit neck, staring at him and asked: "you leave is approved, Chu?"

"Ah." Chu transit nodded.

Not going in tonight, okay? "Her hand slid down onto the shirt buttons on Chu transit.

Chu transit, not looking down, but he could feel Emily unlock the sinking buttons, then continue down to unlock the second hard buttons.

"He felt his own voice trembling, perhaps nervous due to perhaps look forward to.

A dream never dared done at this moment is a little show in front of him, , so fresh and real, to let him know what to do, can only be allowed Emily to unlock his last a buttoned shirt then put your hands on the belt of his jeans.

Next Emily should unlock the belt, right?

But Emily's hand stopped her surprise Di Hu: "Are you still with this belt?"

Department of Chu transit waist is the original Emily gave him for Christmas.

Chu transit bowed his head to see the past, and then the "ah" sound.

At least delete the ad links if you're going to keep a bot thread Shiny, jeez! -Psy

Shiny
01-10-2013, 03:07 AM
Chu transit is an odd name, but then again my uncle's name was Han bustop, so I shouldn't judge. I will however close this topic-less thread.