PDA

View Full Version : Family Matters

Faris
01-10-2013, 11:47 AM
This morning I was thinking to myself that my mother is very "I do what I want, you have problem?!" since she retired (yes that was word for word). :quina: Minus the obsession for frogs and being a he/she I find my mom can be like Quina in the sense that she does what she pleases and none of understand the strange things she does.

If your family was from Final Fantasy, which characters would they be or which ones would you associate them with?

Night Fury
01-10-2013, 12:14 PM
My Nan is probably the female version of the FFVII Cid.

Sephiroth
01-10-2013, 03:34 PM

So she tells you to sit down and drink your goddamn tea while blowing the smoke of her cigarette in your face?

Shorty
01-10-2013, 08:34 PM
I can't think of any FF characters that I know of who are similar to my family members :/

Night Fury
01-10-2013, 08:36 PM

So she tells you to sit down and drink your goddamn tea while blowing the smoke of her cigarette in your face?

Bar the smoking, yes.

Scotty_ffgamer
01-11-2013, 02:15 AM
I don't know that any of my family really reminds me of FF characters. I have a friend that kind of looks like Irvine from FFVIII in the face, and I also have friends that I associate with Terra and Aqua from Kingdom Hearts. My cousin who got me into rpg's has the personality of Tifa and vaguely looks like a mix between Garnet and Rinoa actually. Those are the only real comparison's to anything Square related I can think of.

Jinx
01-11-2013, 02:20 AM
My mom mothers like Queen Brahne.

Laddy
01-11-2013, 05:08 AM
My mom is essentially Celes, with some Freya and Ashe thrown in.

My dad is Sazh, with elements of Laguna.

Jinx
01-11-2013, 03:38 PM
I think my stepdad is Baku.

My real dad is Garland.

I'm Quina.

NinjaCoachZ
01-13-2013, 05:33 AM
Dad = Sazh

Grandpa = Cid Highwind

Siblings = Porom and Palom