PDA

View Full Version : The EoFF Final Fantasy

Night Fury
01-10-2013, 01:26 PM
Hello you!

You're off on an adventure, to save the world of EoFF from an evil, vortex and HTML Sorcerress (or something!) You're the MAIN CHARACTER!! I'm giving you a checklist you must make up with members of the forum only. They must also be pretty regular members, so no people who've been here and left years ago or got banned!

Two main party members - They can be any class you want, explain why you chose them!

Three changeable party members - Another handful of peeps for your party, these aren't the main ones... so lets say you picked these smurfers up as optional members! :monster:

A rival - who is going to be your rival? OH EM GEEEE!!

3 NPC's - who would you like as interesting people who pop up every now and again throughout your adventure?

THE BIG BAD! - so, who is your big bad guy/gal and why are they evil in this adventure?

theundeadhero
01-10-2013, 02:07 PM
I'm going to have to ignore your no old members post because I can't imagine an EOFF adventure without kikimm, but I will make her an optional one.

Main members~

Old Manus: You need to have someone you can party with in your party. I think we could do it right.
Psy: Chosen because we have had successful adventures in our past. Sure, we were known as the evil villains and grocery store terrors on our adventure, but it was still successful.

Changeable~

kikimm: A summoner with the powers of rock and roll to back her up. Unlocks the secret love interest sidequests.
Christmas: A necromancer with the powers of the undeads to control in combat. At first she's a villain out to master me but she eventually comes around to my side.
Levian: A viking midget with all the powers they come with. Has the ability to charm the lady enemies with one half-cocked eyebrow.

NPCS~

BoB: BoB is a seller of vanity items. Ridable chocobos, pet moombas, and moogles are only a small display of his available wares.
Rantz: The swedish traveling merchant who appears throughout your adventure and sells you stuffs from a continuously upgrading inventory selection.
Del Murder as his superhero alter-ego Sandwich Man: No longer a member of a team with a league of superheroes behind his back Sandwich Man roams the land fighting crime as he comes across it. Your adventures often collide.

Big Bad-~
The evil HTML sorceress with robots at her command Freya (with her previous username Lekana). An important member from my past at EOFF who has fallen to evil in a struggle to gain more control of EOFF. She summons programmable robots to help her carry out manipulative schemes of corruption and control!

Rival~

How could my rival be anyone but my arch-nemesis thelivingvillian

Red Mage Coffman
01-10-2013, 05:17 PM
Hmm...

For my main party members, noshowmillk and Gobo.
noshow would be a Blue Mage cause we don't need two Red Mages, and Gobo would be a... a Chocobo. A magical talking Chocobo who serves as the Quistis, tutorialing me on everything.

As for my other three... I don't know T.T I guess this'll be a Secret of Mana type of game.

NPCS would be... I dunno. I suppose Jiro would make a fine sellman/skill teacher. As for the other ones... uh...

Onto the bad guy! Hmm... 4Chan. That would be the bad guy.

Huh. Maybe I should try talking to more people before doing something like this T.T

Roogle
01-10-2013, 10:10 PM
This is a basic premise in my event that I run in the chatroom called Dokal: World of Eternal Life. If you're really interested in the ideas discussed in the thread, you should check it out!

Quindiana Jones
01-10-2013, 10:24 PM
I've not put much thought into it yet, but as soon as I read the premise, I knew immediately that Rantz would be a Stiltzkin-like character.

Laddy
01-10-2013, 10:38 PM
Naturally I'll be some Red Mage fencer-type with all-around average stats. Basically, I suck.

Two main party members - Pike and Quin. Pike would be my Black Mage buddy, and Quin will the shitty Paladin he is in Baldur's Gate.

Three changeable party members - Jiro will be like this happy-go-lucky Ranger dude that kinda pops in and out when he feels like it. Tifa's Boobs will be this scantily-clad jaibait thief chick. Freya would be some White Mage chick with a love of cute things.

A rival - MILF. He and I will have many epic battles on Star Trek and vidya. Pike will always step in to stop the bloodshed.

3 NPC's - Formalhaut will pop up and give me encouragement like he always does while giving free stuff! Shorty will a Beatrix-like figure who gets changed to the side of good halfway through the story! And last would be Del. He's be Ultros.

BIG BAD! - foa! She wants to take over the world and turn all men into woman-loving zombies! Naturally I oppose her!

Formalhaut
01-11-2013, 12:27 AM
3 NPC's - Formalhaut will pop up and give me encouragement like he always does while giving free stuff!

Daww! Thanks Laddy! :love: And great idea Locky!

Right, I've not really thought this through much, but:

Two Main Party Members

- Faris: She will be a thief, but of course. She will be this lovely pirate who only steals maple syrup, because Canada ran out of their supplies because of the Big Bad! I bump into her early in my adventure, and we go off our merry way, fighting bad guys, and searching for the lost maple syrup that was stolen by the Big Bad!

- Aulayna: Job Class? Ur... maybe Blue Mage or a Mystic Knight. She's strong, determined, and can both cast magic and swing that rapier around! She's independent and not afraid to speak her mind. I meet her after Faris, and she is at the honeybee inn cosplaying as Cloud in a dress. She has beef with the chauvinistic Corneo, and we assist her with that endeavour. She then decides to join us after Ireland is captured and ruled by the Big Bad!

Three Changeable Party Members

- Del Murder: He will appear as a mafia don in the dark city of New York. Our party confronts him, when a more pressing threat emerges: The Big Bad is trying to take over the city! We put aside our differences and fight him and his cronies. During the time together, we learn that Del Murder is only a mafia don because he has to support his family and turned to crime. This heartfelt scene over, suddenly a masked man appears and attempts to shoot me, but Del Murder takes the hit, and dies in Miriel's arms. Gosh, how depressing *Thinks up sidequest to revive him*

- Shorty: Shorty appears halfway through the story as a Secret Agent looking to put down the Big Bad. We team up from time to time, and by the story's end she successfully manages to put him in jail. For good

- Summoner of Leviathan: Appears on the high seas of the Atlantic from time to time. He helps us fight the Big Bad's huge airship from his large boat, the "Tiny Bronco". We eventually disable the airship and bring it crashing down in the water, however this creates a huge tidal wave that capsizes our boat. However, we are saved by his Pet Summon Leviathan and board the airship and try and take it

Rival

- Tifa's Boobs: We begin as rivals at least anyway. Throughout the first half of the game, we squabble and fight and battle in my game's minigame: WILTY. However, after the Big Bad takes over the world, we eventually team up and use our superior skill of lying to infiltrate his HQ and blow it up!

3 NPC's

- Gogolian: He pops up on his air balloon from time to time (Which can be tracked after obtaining the GPS key item in a sidequest) and sells incredibly rare items, at a cut down price!

- Chris: Runs the food stall at the main city with various battle effects. Each member of the main game's party likes and dislikes different food, similar to how TWEWY does the same

- Lockharted: She shows up as the giver of the superboss Quest. She's a conspiracy theorist who believes that the world we live in is actually a artificially created world in a digital realm. She sets off, and tasks me with finding evidence, such as the "Cable lead under the Atlantic", or the "Hidden Manuscript" key item. After finding everything, I find her again in the middle of the ocean, and we are transported to a digital realm to fight the superboss, Loony BoB. After the battle, she is revealed to be the actual creator of the realm and erases my memory of her existance

BIG BAD!

- Cuchulainn: He is the despotic ruler of his little tug boat off Ireland, but eventually stumbles across powerful Magicite and sets about taking over the world, country by country. We eventually stop him after downing his airship and chasing him across the ship, cornering him and eventually fighting him and his pet summon, Chchulainn. After this, the creator of the magicites, Cid, is revealed as the hidden surprise last boss, much how IX did the same.

Del Murder
01-11-2013, 02:10 AM
I like my storylines in all your games. Especially Formal's. I hope there is a sidequest to revive me, preferably involving time travel.

Jinx
01-11-2013, 02:35 AM
Two main party members:
Clo, who is a a sexy black mage, a la Lulu. She cuts down idiots by either flaming them with her fire magic, or freezing them with her ice magic.
Pitye, who is my white mage. She's cute, sweet, and heals you by giving you a big hug and petting your hair.

Three changeable party members:
Laddy, who's probably songstress. He dances and sings and inflicts status effects!
Jiro, his attacks would be based on the roll of his dice, and he'd throw cards at people.
Araciel, pure brawn, he'd beat you up with his fists.

A rival:
Shorty, basically she's my foil. We respect each other for our shared strengths and can take down any enemy when we fight together!

3 NPC's:
Cuch, basically shows up to tell me to not be a puss. Is always drunk and seen with a pint of beer in his hand.
Lockharted, she's like that dancing girl and FFIV. She shows up, is totally hot, and turns me into a frog. I fall for it every time. :(
Formalhaut, he's like the Maechen of our quest. He keeps us in the know, and just wants to shake my hand.

THE BIG BAD!:
Loony BoB, fuck censorship. Don't tread on me.

Shorty
01-11-2013, 04:57 AM
hellll yeah, I'm happy being Beatrix.

Two main party members:
Locky - Spunky female heroine with a whip for a weapon and little magic poo puff balls that follow her around like the dustballs in Spirited Away. They come in handy during her special attack.
Rantz - My giant lumberjack companion who comes racing through the forest swinging an ax at anything and everything that might get in the way of the party. Birds sit on his shoulder and he has a magical pipe in the pocket of his red plaid shirt.

Three changeable party members:
Jowy - Valiant, cynical knight who stands there with his arms folded like Squall during every dialogue ever.
Clograb - Quiet little badass who will beat the shit out of you with a fireball from her magic staff. As you lay on the ground bleeding from whatever wounds she's inflicted on you, she'll light up a cigarette, blow smoke in your face, step on your head and walk away.
G13 - Can't see properly wearing his Boba Fett helmet so he often misses his target but when he hits them, the battle is over with one shot. Practice makes perfect! The more you use him, the better his aim gets.

A rival:
TB as my rival sounds about right.

basically she's my foil. We respect each other for our shared strengths and can take down any enemy when we fight together!

3 NPC's:
foaface - She would be the crazy oracle lady who everyone thinks is a witch because she lives in a super old house by herself and it's all dark inside and no one has seen her leave it in years. She has advice on where to go in the game that depends on what characters are in your party at the time.
Pete for President - Pete's a mute and doesn't know how to write, but he can draw. He draws and paints the most beautiful locations and directs the party where to go next. Figuring out how to get there is the hard part.
Mindflare - Appears in battle at random to aid your party after you complete a special side quest. His special ability is in his name!

THE BIG BAD!
MILF and his army of terrorists who are trying to bring down the world and kill all the animals and trees and everything that is beautiful. For the sake of the environment, he must be stopped!

Freya
01-11-2013, 05:34 AM
Big Bad-~
The evil HTML sorceress with robots at her command Freya (with her previous username Lekana). An important member from my past at EOFF who has fallen to evil in a struggle to gain more control of EOFF. She summons programmable robots to help her carry out manipulative schemes of corruption and control!

At least someone remembers my affection for robots. I was totally the robot girl first. PIKE I'M LOOKING AT YOU :colbert:

Freya would be some White Mage chick with a love of cute things.

I do love cute things and I ironically always pick healer in mmos.

Formalhaut
01-11-2013, 07:34 AM
Formalhaut, he's like the Maechen of our quest. He keeps us in the know, and just wants to shake my hand.

So Maechen:

- Likes to ramble on and on
- Has a strange thing with shaking hands
- Everyone seems to groan whenever he appears, at least in-game
- Dresses like a nun or something
- In X-2, revealed to be a unsent, so incredibly old and dead

Still, I'll take it as a compliment Sam! I happen to like rambling anyway. :D

Night Fury
01-11-2013, 11:40 AM
My Party!
Me - I'm a Dragoon
Rantzien - He looks pretty harmless enough, I mean sure, he's very tall but his face is quite adorable. HE PACKS A PUNCH THOUGH! He is one of the toughest Black Mages around and his staff "Fredag" is super powerful!
Shorty Mama - Like Rantzien, she also looks harmless, I mean she's tiny, but she is a mean ass Beastmaster. She can get any little critter to attack for her while she stands there laughing. She has a pretty mean pet Pitbull as well who she likes to get to attack enemies and steal from them.

Now, pretty good party yes? Well NO. As they're a couple, they're just always either squabbling or getting it on. It's very distracting to me, the hero, who is trying to save the goddamn world. PACK IT IN YOU TWO AND GET TO WORK.

My 3 Party Members
Shauna is my awesome white mage/summoner with a cheerful personality to boot. Sure, sometimes she just doesn't know how to respond to some of the stupid things I say, but she's an awesome member of my team and I love her. We picked her up in a false-reality of Scotland, and she was just crying, in pieces saying "Hogmany... Hogmany...!" over and over. So we took her into our team, and managed to fix broken Scotland and return it to normal. Thinking she would just leave or something we were surprised when she joined our team!

Happy Noodle Boy - Our Alchemist. Not much of a fighter but he's smart. Spending a life growing up in a harsh environment where many creatures wanted to kill him, he had to learn how to survive. And this guy is a strategist, but he can mix up any kind of lethal brew, or he can even make up special attribute boosting potions if he has the items to do so. His weapon of choice is a gun, which he makes his own nasty bullets for! Our party picked him up in the desert after he trapped us for days, we eventually convinced him to let us go to help him fight a giant monster which was taking over his lands. Then he joined us.

Lone Wolf Leonhart - And finally, our warrior. This guy is quite elusive and we spent ages tracking him down in an Enchanted Forest, only to find he was in major trouble with a hoard of Sprites, so we helped him conquer them, and so he decided to join us, swearing his loyalty to Rantzien, as he directly saved his life and Loney is a bit of an old fashioned fellow. We suspect he was a Knight for the King once but he isn't very keen on telling us about his past.

Rival
Formalhaut. He is a good guy, but has different intentions to save the world than I do! Like Shorty he is a Beastmaster, and a damn powerful one at that! He's always traveling around with his own circus of weird creatures. Eventually we team up, much like LeBlanc and her cronies do in FFX-2

3 NPC's
o_O is an absolutely mental Jester-type fellow, who is always speaking in riddles, but helping us find awesome items and sidequests. He's also very good friends with Rantzien, and those two have their own secret language or something which always pisses me and Shorty off!

Freya is travelling across the slowly crumbling world, reporting on everything - she's a World Class journalist! She doesn't always want to help us, but she knows everything that is happening, so sometimes, with a bribe she can spill the details on monsters, bad guys and what is going on in whichever place we're at. She's a very helpful, but temperamental guide!

Loony BoB is the Chocobo guy, if we ever need to get somewhere fast, we'll scope him out. He's usually not too hard to find, and he'll always lend us a Chocobo, for a price, of course!

THE BIG BAD!
Not 1, but 2... they're like twins! Innes and Cookie! They're trying to destroy the world with their cheeky antics and it's gonna take one hell of a team to take them down! They started with #eoff and turned it into a draining environment. It started out as a game for them, but they were slowly taken over by a great force of evil and possessed.....

By Aexoden!

Shorty
01-11-2013, 03:25 PM
but he's touching meeeee, locky! make him stop!

ahaha jason is the evil criminal mastermind possesser

Shauna
01-11-2013, 03:41 PM
ahaha jason is the evil criminal mastermind possesser

I can see it. We should be more suspicious of a person who speaks mainly in song lyrics. :shifty:

Psychotic
01-11-2013, 05:00 PM
Main party:
Psychotic is the nicest character in the main party and he enjoys luring people into exquisite traps where they fall into lava. He will also raid their homes of all their belongings.

DK's role is to take villagers and explode them. He also eats every single town out of house and home. The man loves his pork belly.

theundeadhero is a gorgeous princess with a mysterious pendant and the last survivor of an ancient race. He also is extremely racist against Moogles, for reasons that will develop over the course of the story.

3 changeables

Faris would be a down-and-out pirate who has fallen by the wayside. Her once fine and purple hair has turned orange. She learns to love again and is very handy with a bell.

Laddy would be a very strong and well built man who could punch through walls and eat trucks. He has a pet goat that he keeps within his beard, named Archibald.

Quin is a Dancer. I don't need to expand further upon that.

NPCs

Imagine Raistlin in sodden grey underpants, gently stroking your cheek. When you raise your voice to object, he whispers that he's going to cook you some Tuna wafers. You're not quite sure what this means.

Loony BoB is an annoying NPC who says "You want to rescue the princess? Oh, but that means you've got to rescue EVERY princess! Why, you'd have to rescue EVERY WOMAN ON EARTH! You want to keep every woman to yourself? You want to enslave every single woman on the planet and force them to become your sex slave? No, you can't possibly do that". You get to punch him in the balls.

Goldenboko would be a newt.

Rival
Del Murder. Goes without saying. You eventually have a thunderdome rap battle with him. If you lose, it is game over and all your save files get wiped.

Big Bad
Iceglow. Iceglow used to be a totally evil awesome badass dude who committed numerous atrocities. Then everyone in the world came together to wipe his mind, turning him into a loveable bumbling idiot who hangs around the party. At the end of the game, he gets his memories back. And promptly is soundly defeated and becomes cuddly ol' Steve again.

Aulayna
01-11-2013, 08:05 PM
I'm surprised no-one put me down as the Big Bad following my Tyrannical post but oh well!

Main Character - Me! Some sort of Black Mage/Warrior Hybrid

2 Party Members

Shorty - Bard. Her limit break would be a beat down where she laments about how she heard all these songs before they were cool in increasingly high pitches making the enemies ears bleed.

Quin - Thief. He's madly in love with me. After every boss fight he rummages for the remains for various food produce which he presents on a silver platter in hopes of winning me over.

3 Interchangable Members

Formalhaut - Oracle. The brains of the group. If it's anything about anyone anywhere this is the guy that can quote the exact parapgraph and page number where it was written. Also has a surprising amount of knowledge about where hidden treasure and powerful beasts await - often gets in spats with Quin's carefree attitude and Quin suspects he's up to no good.

Bolivar - Engineer. When it comes to the ins and outs of what makes things ticks this guy has it down - this also extends to arguments where he has an uncanny ability to break down what people say faster than a totalled car gets converted to scrap. However he also brings the comedy element to the group when presented with challenges such as a locked door - rather than follow conventional wisdom he'll try and come up with some grandoise machaniation to tear that door down!

Tifa's Boobs - Assassin. The staunch realist of the group. Shorty may be aloof, Quin may be carefree and Bolivar and Formalhaut may get caught up in the workings - Tifa's Boobs brings the cold hard facts head first and on the table. This mentality also extends to her combat presence where she is shoot first, shoot again then ask questions and shoot once more for good measure.

A Rival

Pike - She's everything I am but better at it and infuriatingly nicer too!

3 NPCs

Lockharted - Weird girl found on the local farm who provides riddles to point us on our way. These riddles often involve references to Poo. Maybe that's just her way of saying we're up trout creek without a paddle.

MILF - MILF is sad young fellow who circumstance will not favour. The love of his life is on the otherside of the planet but due to the ways of the world and his lack of financial stability he can't go and chase after her. He frequently laments to the party about how he wishes he was an adventurer like us and starts off a very lengthy sidequest chain to get him a ridiculously huge amount of money to cover his trip to the other side of the world. However once completed it turns out it was all a cunning ploy and he is actually the hidden super boss of the game.

GoldenBoko - The Rin of the adventure. Always pops up in the strangest of locations with the most questionnable of goods on offer.

The Big Bad!

Me! - Yes the major plot twist of this whole game is that this was actually some form of pseudo-reality that's a manifest of my hatred and rage toward my Prom date rejecting me. All those seemingly good deeds along the way in the adventure were actually part of a grand plan that culminates in me wielding the power to DESTROY THE WORLD because after all if I can't be happy then no-one else can be AHAHAHAAHAHAHA!

Of course I am them promptly defeated my former imaginary crew of rag-tag adventurers and wake up back in the real world of EoFF where the most significant impact I have is to be that girl that everyone instantly forgets and I go back to dreaming of one day being a Princess.

- The End -

Quindiana Jones
01-11-2013, 08:57 PM
So I'm madly in love with the main villain? Oh man, this game's gonna be intense. Will there be a bit where I have the opportunity to kill you, but pause for a moment, thus allowing you to escape?

Aulayna
01-11-2013, 09:33 PM
Yes, it also has a bit at near the end where you confess your undying love for me and after a brief moment of contemplation I kill you in cold blood.

Quindiana Jones
01-11-2013, 09:36 PM
It's how I've always wanted to go.

theundeadhero
01-12-2013, 12:30 AM
A lone surviving princess in a cowboy hat, mind you.

Lonely Paper Star
01-15-2013, 05:25 AM
Pitye, who is my white mage. She's cute, sweet, and heals you by giving you a big hug and petting your hair.

Aww, I got picked in someone's list of thingies! I feel flattered. I guess I'm the kawaii girl of TB's game~ but better :flirt:

Araciel
01-15-2013, 07:47 AM
Main Party
Jowy- gunslinger extraordinaire
Throughout my years of EoFF, no one has been more awesome a bro as sweet Jow. We will go erverywhar together and watch out for each other..Like brothers and stuff.

PG- stargazing time mage
MChan decided at a young age to try and learn the secrets of the universe and life and everything else. It just so happens that the random spells cast as a result help us, so we keep him around.

Optional Members
Agrias- CRZY witch of awesome
She makes crazy dances and dishes and casts confusion on people wherever she goes!

TheMan- monk/white mage
Though he puts up a meek front, this guy was a great find. He's always willing to help and everyone knows he's a stand-up guy.

T's Bs- red mage
A flashy fireball, a wry wink, a well-timed punch to the groin? She's got what we need when we need it.. And sometimes things we may not want but are gonna' get anyway.

The Rival
Roogle- engineer
He is always tinkering and moving pieces behind the scenes..Always getting to each locale before us and quickly taking the best treasure.

NPCs
SKT
Always around to greet me warmly and chat about whatever

Freya
She's got the inside scoop on what's goin' down in the wide world of gaming!

Cookie
Lurking around the street corner, he'll trip you. If you're eating an ice cream cone, he'll smash it into your face...BUT he'll always make you laugh and forget anyway

THE BIG BAD
Jowy
Due to a poorly timed debate about who said what during a specific episode of The Simpsons, Jowy turns on me. He uses PG's spells to pull alternate-universe Roogle to our dimension, along with his army of Dokal inhabitants, and wreaks havoc on the countryside to prove his point.