PDA

View Full Version : Would you rather...

Vincent, Thunder God
01-13-2013, 10:30 AM
...be the leader of an ant farm colony that's being killed off one by one (you're last) or the last surviving human in a world overtaken by giant man-eating ants?

Answer above poster, then post your own.

Heath
01-13-2013, 11:20 AM
Have you been playing Earth Defence Force 2017 by any chance?

Psychotic
01-13-2013, 04:10 PM
This thread is probably more suited to the Wonder Square so I've moved it for you. Carry on. :)

Mercen-X
01-13-2013, 06:44 PM
Human survivor.

...or would you rather be a slug? (sorry, that "...or would you rather..." song from Lil Lulu is stuck in my head now.)

Vincent, Thunder God
01-13-2013, 11:45 PM
Have you been playing Earth Defence Force 2017 by any chance?

Never heard of it.

This thread is probably more suited to the Wonder Square so I've moved it for you. Carry on. :)

Much thanks, Noble Psychomaster.

Human survivor.

...or would you rather be a slug? (sorry, that "...or would you rather..." song from Lil Lulu is stuck in my head now.)

A slug? As in a machine gun slug? Or the crawly variety? I'm confused. I'd have to say I choose to eke out a meagre existence amongst my sluggish brethren, rather than be shot out of a gatling gun to an uncertain future in the body of my owner's enemy.

Would you rather mutate into a three-toed sloth that can only survive in direct sunlight, or a three-toed sloth that would be killed if it ever briefly evolved into a human after escaping its habitat of complete darkness?

Tigmafuzz
01-17-2013, 04:06 AM
I like darkness, so the second one.

Would you rather watch a movie without audio and subtitles, or listen to a movie without seeing what's happening? (inb4 "depends on the movie")

Jinx
01-17-2013, 04:10 AM
I like darkness, so the second one.

Would you rather watch a movie without audio and subtitles, or listen to a movie without seeing what's happening? (inb4 "depends on the movie")

Listen and not see. I do this anyways when I'm cleaning and stuff. Doesn't bother me. I don't think it'd be any different from an audiobook. You could just make pictures in your own head.

Would rather only get to eat food for the rest of your life and no drink, or drink for the rest of your life and no food? You can't die in this scenario, but you do feel hunger or thirst.

Agent Proto
01-17-2013, 04:15 AM
Watch a movie without audio and subtitles. That way I can make my own dialogues and make the movie interesting and/or funny!

EDIT: Damn you! I'd go eating, instead of drinking. :|

Would you rather have your tongue or your fingers cut off?

Mercen-X
01-17-2013, 04:36 AM
I would never watch a movie with no sound/subtitles. Well, maybe action movies. Those don't have to make sense. Oh and Alice in Wonderland with Ozzy's Darkside of the Moon. :D and smoke :exdee:

I would drink rather than eat.

I recently found that my tongue is very useful, so I'd give up my fingers.

Would you rather cry silver slivers or pee diamonds? (bear in mind, these diamonds would form as would any kidney stone, which are painful... I know)

Jinx
01-17-2013, 04:39 AM
Citrus tears. I don't think that would be that painful, and I don't cry that often anyways.

Would you rather only be able to read books, or only be able to watch television?

qwertysaur
01-17-2013, 05:37 AM
Read books.

would you rather see raistlinkini when you wake up every morning or be fondled by octomammon every night.

Citizen Bleys
01-17-2013, 05:54 AM
Definitely Octo.

Would you like to swing on a star, carry moonbeams home in a jar, and be better off than you are, or would you rather be a pig?

By the way, that's freaking Sinatra, not "lil lulu"

EDIT: NVM, I'm a moron too. It's Bing Crosby originally. I have a Sinatra cover of it.

Tigmafuzz
01-17-2013, 10:39 AM
Pig orgasms last 30 minutes. Guess.

Would you rather be born without eyes or without hands?

Bubba
01-17-2013, 12:48 PM
I would definitely want my hands. You can't masturbate with your eyes.

Would you rather killed by a depressed tiger or a pregnant hippo?

TrollHunter
01-17-2013, 05:32 PM
Pig orgasms last 30 minutes. Guess.

Would you rather be born without eyes or without hands?

Without eyes. I already do a ton of stuff blindfolded anyways

And bubba: i would rather be killed by the tiger. A pregnant hippo is terrifying

Mercen-X
01-17-2013, 10:04 PM
Would you rather be doinked or zoinked?

Vincent, Thunder God
01-18-2013, 05:06 AM
Who's doing the doinking? Who's doing the zoinking? And what the hell do either of those things mean?

Also I'd rather be killed by the pregnant hippo - who knows, it might birth its hippo child while it's trying to chomp off my leg, so I can die happy with the knowledge that the last thing I saw was a cute hippo baby.

I think being blind would be acceptable, since so much can be HEARD, but having no hands would be less so, as there is so much in this world to GRASP with BOTH hands!

Also how can you pit TV against literature? Reading novels is far more fulfilling than wasting time watching some crappy sitcom or reality show.

Hey Boobs mentioned citrus tears. Can you, like, cry them into your tea as a flavour enhancement? And speaking of which, I'd rather drink citrus-tear tea for the rest of my life than have to eat constantly.

As the Giants of Seareach would say, joy is in the ears that hear, not the mouth that speaks. I still would rather please someone with a tale told by tongue than keyboard tho, so I'll hold on to that particular appendage thank you! And of course, as Adie would add - "Tongue be stronger than teeth."

As I can rarely follow the dialogue of a film without them, I would keep subtitles. But granted, riffing over audio-less films can be fun and funny too!

So onto mine - would you rather survive a jampocalypse (i.e. world is flooded with flesheating jam) or have an endless supply of spoiled jam from a now-defunct jam-producing factory which you could feed to the many small rodents who infest your home?