PDA

View Full Version : Jericho

Masamunemaster
01-14-2013, 05:38 AM
I was browsing Netflix, and ran across this gem of a show. I watched every episode like I have never seen a show like it, which I never have.

I wished I had watched it just a few weeks earlier, because when I was at Fanboy Expo a few months ago I met the artist of the graphic series. He had season three there ready to be signed, but I was hesitant about it due to the fact that it could have been a bad show.

What did my fellow EoFF people think of this show?

Del Murder
01-14-2013, 07:16 AM
Going to be honest, I was kind of hoping this was a thread on Y2J. BREAK DOWN THE WALLS OF JERICHO

Never saw this show, sorry.

Araciel
01-14-2013, 07:19 AM
Didn't get into it - may retry.

Jinx
01-14-2013, 03:46 PM
Watched the first season or something. If I remember correctly, the second season was affected by the Writer's Strike, lost viewers, and never had a real ending to it.

That or it just got lame or something.

NeoCracker
01-14-2013, 04:13 PM
Going to be honest, I was kind of hoping this was a thread on Y2J. BREAK DOWN THE WALLS OF JERICHO

Never saw this show, sorry.

Ah Jericho. Even in a match against a shitty wrestler, he can still make the match good. :love:

Masamunemaster
01-17-2013, 11:35 AM
Watched the first season or something. If I remember correctly, the second season was affected by the Writer's Strike, lost viewers, and never had a real ending to it.

That or it just got lame or something.

They have said it lost alot of viewers, but I think nowdays they just say that about everything. I remember Heroes got cancelled with a HUGE cliffhanger because of that. There was also Chuck, the reboot of Knight Rider, the river, and a bunch of others. I believe all of these shows could have gone on alot longer than they did.

Chris
01-17-2013, 01:58 PM
I loved it, seriously. The first season was amazing. Loved all of the characters, and it had amazing actors. Skeet Ulrich is a hunk.

Madame Adequate
01-17-2013, 09:07 PM
I liked it quite a bit to be honest, but it definitely would have benefited from the writers knowing how long they'd get.

Masamunemaster
01-18-2013, 11:13 AM
Well season three was put into a graphic novel version and can be found at alot of places online, I may buy it sometime.