PDA

View Full Version : Your party after the Battle of Narshe?

Spooniest
01-18-2013, 05:42 AM
I use Locke (for stealin'), Celes (for spell blockin'), and Edgar and Sabin for their multi-target attacks.

How bout you?

chionos
01-18-2013, 06:01 AM
Actually that's pretty close to what I do, though I sometimes switch out Edgar for Cyan.

theundeadhero
01-18-2013, 06:19 AM
The twins for extra scene you can see at the time and usually Cyan because he's the lowest level. I leave the 4th spot open so I can hire Shadow. It's the best time in the game to see all his dream in short sequence.

Yar
01-18-2013, 07:43 AM
Edgar and Sabin for their scenes at Figaro, and Locke and Celes for their scenes in Kohlingen (I think that's where they go)

*Laurelindo*
01-18-2013, 12:23 PM
I admit it, first time I played this game I found Locke very boring, because his sprite wasn't as colorful as most other characters and his physical attacks sucked - so I actually left him out and used Edgar, Sabin, Cyan and Gau.
I absolutely loved those characters back then, especially Gau's countless, versatile Rages and Edgar's overpowered Bio Blaster.

...but yeah, Locke is awesome if you use him right; dual long range weapons in the back row with the Thief Glove equipped = sexy Locke.

Red Mage Coffman
01-18-2013, 05:21 PM
Locke, Celes, Edgar, Sabin.

Jowy
01-19-2013, 04:49 PM
Sabin, Edgar, Celes and Locke for the respective cutscenes. Steamrolling everything with Fire Dance and the Drill.

Spooniest
01-19-2013, 10:10 PM
Sabin, Edgar, Celes and Locke for the respective cutscenes. Steamrolling everything with Fire Dance and the Drill.

I use Fire Dance and Flash, with Edgar doubled up on the earrings. It'll wipe just about anything out.

NinjaCoachZ
01-19-2013, 10:58 PM
I'm boring so I used the main trio of Terra, Locke, and Celes, plus a variable fourth slot. I usually put Setzer there because I like him, but I'd sometimes swap him out for Edgar or Sabin.

maybee
01-20-2013, 10:16 AM
It was Locke, Celes, Edgar and Sabin. Blitz + Drill.