PDA

View Full Version : Interested?

Wolf Kanno
01-20-2013, 10:49 AM
So who here is actually interested in this game and would be willing to buy it if it ever got released outside Japan?

ShinGundam
01-20-2013, 11:52 AM
I finished my second playthrough last year, and to me, Type 0 was like 1/3 PS1 era FF + 1/3 Onimusha battle style+ 1/3 Nobunaga Ambitions in terms of world structure and conquering nations.

I beat it to satisfaction an at the moment i am want a console game of the same class with better loading times, time cycle, destructible environment and other stuff that portable game can't have.

Formalhaut
01-20-2013, 01:10 PM
I really want it released, though for me not on a handheld. I prefer my Final Fantasies on console, sans Revenant Wings and Tactics.

However, based on my own research of the game, it does really look good. I'd probably buy it not day 1, but maybe for my birthday or some other event.

Aulayna
01-20-2013, 01:20 PM
I'm interested, purely because the outfits look cute.

Yes I am *that* shallow.

Though the trailer was pretty feckin' A too.

But ideally I'd love more info as I'd essentially be buying my goodnessknowswhatnumber PSP (seriously it'd probs be like the 6th PSP I've brought) just to play it.

Del Murder
01-20-2013, 05:50 PM
I've been stoked about this game from the start so I'd get it as soon as I could.

Raistlin
01-21-2013, 02:32 AM
I'm not one of the ones super enthusiastic about this game, but I would still probably buy it at some point.

Laddy
01-21-2013, 07:15 AM
Yeah, the whole school thing and super long wait have both lowered my interest for this game.

If it was released on PSN for less than ten bucks then I'd consider it. But now I'm pretty meh on this game.

maybee
01-21-2013, 11:04 AM
Hell yeah !

I wonder if we can get Operation Rainfall to do something about it. They managed to get Last Story, Xenoblade and Pandora's Tower over here. So yeah.

qwertysaur
01-22-2013, 05:08 AM
of course.

Omni-Odin
02-04-2013, 07:24 PM
Ya if it was on console. Like isn't it on PSP? Oh and is this going to be one of those ridiculously large games where I'm going to have to buy a memory stick thing for my PSP to be able to run it on a decent level? Anyways, I have the system so I'll probably get it. Just not much motivation to do so. But I guess that's WHY YOU PLAY THE GAME...(my best Herm Edwards impression)