PDA

View Full Version : Gummy Worms!

Laddy
01-21-2013, 06:57 AM
Good God I fucking love gummy worms. Especially the sour ones. But not too sour!

I get like, two packs, when I go see a movice because they are they fricking bomb.

Let's talk about gummy worms!

Night Fury
01-21-2013, 11:27 AM
Yes yes yes! But not the sour ones, I'm not a fan of those fizzy sweeties.

I also love the Haribo 'Yellowbellies' I will eat off the foamy bit and then eat the jelly part. SO. GOOD.

http://www.international-confectionery.co.uk/galleryapp/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=303&g2_serialNumber=1

Chris
01-21-2013, 12:17 PM
OMG yes. I love gummy worms. I prefer the sour ones.

Shauna
01-21-2013, 02:30 PM
They are pretty good, sour or not. Don't get them often though. :3

Raistlin
01-21-2013, 04:44 PM
I used to love the hell out of gummy candies. I love both gummy bears and gummy worms fairly equally, though not a huge fan of the sour ones.

My favorite gummies were actually these gummy raspberries that I would get at a candy store at the beach (I believe it was Candy Kitchen). Those things were addictive.

Shorty
01-21-2013, 05:25 PM
Gummy worms are okay. The sour ones are pretty good.

I'll usually only eat these at movie theaters, though, if my sisters get them.

Night Fury
01-21-2013, 05:48 PM
I hate this thread because I'm now hungry and all I want is candy.

Denmark
01-21-2013, 05:49 PM
gummy yummy

Raistlin
01-21-2013, 06:20 PM
I hate this thread because I'm now hungry and all I want is candy.

The forum description for General Chat should be changed to "Do not read this on an empty stomach."

Jowy
01-21-2013, 06:59 PM
http://herecomesgina.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/squirms1.jpg

lesser gummi worms can go home.

qwertysaur
01-22-2013, 02:20 AM
The proper way to eat them is head first. :quina:

fire_of_avalon
01-22-2013, 02:41 AM
I hate those sour gross gummi worms but I looooooove regular gummi worms and I still pretend I am a ravenous bird when I eat them.

~*~Celes~*~
01-22-2013, 03:24 AM
I LOVE gummi candies! Cute story relating to back in the day:

I first met my husband when I was 12 (he's one of my big brother's best friends and he's our friend Tim's step-brother in a manner of speaking), but I didn't actually first talk to him in person until I was 20, at Tim's wedding. He had a box of gummi bears that he was carrying around and i asked him what was in it, he said gummi bears. "I LOVE gummi bears! They're one of my favorites!" i said. "Mine too, especially the green ones," he replied. I stored that information for later, because I thought he was cute and thought that might come in handy.

So a day or two later I found him on facebook because he posted something on Tim's wall or whatever, so I added him and to my surprise, he added me back. I came home from work that night with two little bags of gummi bears, and posted on his wall: "This might sound lame, but I ate some green gummi bears in your honor."

Now 95% of the time when we go to the movies (Yay free movies!), we get a bag of gummi bears to share :)