PDA

View Full Version : What do you guys want?

Night Fury
01-21-2013, 11:19 AM
So, as you all know I have been writing up a features series on various summons from the Final Fantasy series. Well, now that I'm an editor, I really want to make these the best they can be!

So I'd like to know what you'd like to see in these features? Perhaps you think there isn't enough coverage on a summons appearance from a certain game, or maybe there's a summon that you REALLLLLY want to see featured.

Well, leave your feedback in here and I'll do the best I can to ensure that future pieces are absolutely tip top!!

Then for my newer series; "Character Spotlight" do you have anything you'd like to have requested there too? Any characters you really DON'T want to see featured, or that you really do?

Thanks! :D

Loony BoB
01-21-2013, 01:48 PM
Little known facts and information regarding them along with any real world mythology they are based on. In other words, a mix of the kind of stuff you find on Wikipedia and the kind of stuff Square-Enix put into guides, interviews and of course in-game.

For character spotlight, I'd saim for the middle-characters (perhaps still playable) rather than the most famous and popular ones. So bits on characters such as Bugenhagen, the Shinra group, Adel, General Leo or Penelo.

Shauna
01-21-2013, 02:54 PM
Yeah, I'd be interested in the real world mythology - but then I'm a total sucker for real-world mythology. xD

Sephex
01-21-2013, 02:56 PM
I'M NOT FALLING FOR YOUR TRICKERY MR. MORDEN!!!

Night Fury
01-21-2013, 03:00 PM
Yeah, I'd be interested in the real world mythology - but then I'm a total sucker for real-world mythology. xD

I did touch on it a little with my Odin piece, and if it's mythology you're after then you are going to looooooooooove the next one ;)

Shauna
01-21-2013, 03:04 PM
I will try not to get too excited. :3