PDA

View Full Version : Cameos

Faris
01-21-2013, 11:24 PM
Some spoilers ahead!

In the first FFT there's a small cameo with characters from FFVII and Cloud can join your party and in the remake War of the Lions, we get Balthier! In Tactics A2 Penelo and Vaan make an appearance.

If they make another Tactics and you got to decide who from another Final Fantasy would cameo, who would it be? As a bonus: Which was your favourite cameo?

NeoCracker
01-22-2013, 01:03 AM
...I don't know why, but I would be amused with Queen Brahne from FF IX. :p

I don't know how seriously I could take the game after that though...

Jowy
01-22-2013, 01:10 AM
...I don't know why, but I would be amused with Queen Brahne from FF IX. :p

I don't know how seriously I could take the game after that though...

Just put some lipstick on Cuchulainn, the Impure and there's Queen Brahne. The cameo characters are always gamebreakingly powerful. For the sake of balance, I'd like to see some of the end bosses from the older FF games appear as encounters throughout the game.

qwertysaur
01-22-2013, 01:11 AM
You missed Luso from A2 appears in War of the Lions, and Hurdy in A2 is from XII. :p

Raistlin
01-22-2013, 04:06 AM
Cid Highwind would make a good lancer/dragoon. I would have preferred him over Cloud in the first place.

Wolf Kanno
01-22-2013, 05:46 AM
I think Faris would be interesting to see. Balthier was easily my favorite.

Skyblade
01-22-2013, 07:28 AM
Let's see. FFTA2 has Vaan, Penelo, Al-Cid, and Montblanc from FFXII (Montblanc was in FFTA as well) as playable characters.

For NPCs it has Ezel Berbier from FFTA.

I'd like to see Frimelda come back. Just, because. I'd also like to see Auron, Beatrix, and Freya show up.

SuperSoma
02-04-2013, 06:23 AM
I would love to see Steiner and Beatrix, Kain, Bartz, Zell or anybody from FF6