PDA

View Full Version : Yo guys!

AYAHIRANO
01-22-2013, 04:43 AM
Hello,I'm AYAHIRANO,I like playing games by Square Enix,specifically Final Fantasy,Front Mission 3,Parasite Eve Series,and Tactics Ogre.

I also like playing Dissidia,I've played DFF and DDFF,and we also host local tournaments.I am a proud member of the Silver Knights,which is a gaming group specializing in DDFF and a FF fanclub.

I've recently joined Pearl of the Orient Social Group DF,which is also another gaming group specializing in DDFF,and they also host local tournaments.

Please PM me if you're pinoy and want to join our groups,we're more than happy to have more members in our group.:D:D

I would also like to note that I am a big fan of japanese history and their ancient warrior class,the samurai...I like to watch jidaegeki films,such as Ran,Seven Samurai,When the Last Sword is Drawn,Harakiri Death of a Samurai,13 Assassins,Heaven and Earth,Kagemusha,Throne of Blood,Samurai Assassin,Twilight Samurai,Harakiri (1962),Sanjuro,The Hidden Fortress,and The Last Samurai (2003)...I am also a big fan of Oda Nobunaga...Aside from jidaegeki films,I watch taiga dramas such as King of Zipangu (1992).

Having said all that,I would like to introduce my self to all of you guys/gals...
PS:My DDFF mains are Sephiroth,Exdeath and Garland.

qwertysaur
01-22-2013, 04:46 AM
Welcome to EoFF. I like using Yuna to MegaFlare everything. :bigsmile: Unfortunately in the skin I use for EoFF, it is very difficult to read your post. :(

Faris
01-22-2013, 09:35 AM
Welcome to EoFF!

I too find your post to difficult to read, but I must say that it appears you like purple. Purple is a wonderful colour!

NeoCracker
01-22-2013, 12:53 PM
Neoclassic Old Skool baby, shows her post Just fine. :cool:

Don't go changing for these Squares. Keep on keepin' purple.

Night Fury
01-22-2013, 01:13 PM
Welcome to Eyes on Final Fantasy! :)

NeoCracker
01-22-2013, 05:05 PM
Wow, the post is even better in Faded Fantasy Skin!

qwertysaur
01-22-2013, 05:29 PM
Neoclassic Old Skool baby, shows her post Just fine. :cool:

Don't go changing for these Squares. Keep on keepin' purple.
It was blue first. :p

Shorty
01-22-2013, 05:44 PM
Welcome, welcome! :love:

Rantz
01-22-2013, 05:47 PM
Welcome! :D