PDA

View Full Version : The Cave

Loony BoB
01-22-2013, 04:33 PM
Anyone know much about this game? I know I've heard it mentioned a lot, but I can't remember where for the life of me. It's almost as if there is some kind of subliminal messaging going on or something. Either way... anyone here buying this game?

I'm liking that it has co-op funcationality... I might get this as a cheap time waster until FFXIV beta / SimCity / Tomb Raider.

Nicolas
01-22-2013, 06:41 PM
Looks to be pretty interesting. It's a game by Double Fine (Tim Schafer's studio), who made Psychonauts and Costume Quest, and Ron Gilbert (Maniac Mansion and the first two Monkey Island games). It looks pretty fun.

The only review I've seen so far is from Kotaku (http://kotaku.com/5977478/the-cave-the-kotaku-review), so you know it's badly written and overly childish, but at least there is one.

Looks like fun to me.

Rostum
01-23-2013, 10:13 AM
Definitely want to pick this up eventually. But I have to 1) save money and 2) play through my already large un-played Steam library!

Loony BoB
02-03-2013, 04:14 PM
Danielle and I played the demo, it's pretty neat and the narration is kind of hilarious. We'll probably buy it before the month is through.