PDA

View Full Version : Your 2013 Bucket List

Aulayna
01-22-2013, 04:52 PM
So we've still got a whole 11 months ahead of us until 2014! What do you want to do before the year is out?

Well, there's one item off my bucket list for 2013. Antagonize Steve: check.

Loony BoB
01-22-2013, 04:55 PM
Get married.
See family members for the first time in eleven years.
See all my best mates for the first time in years - and in the case of some of them, the first time ever.
Play some pretty awesome games.
Enjoy life.

Cuchulainn
01-22-2013, 04:57 PM
List.

1. Insult and flame literally every member and inexplicably manage to get away with it again.

End.

Parker
01-22-2013, 05:26 PM
Pass this year in Uni

Get a better part time job

Start putting feelers out for a post-uni job

Cut sugar

Shorty
01-22-2013, 05:58 PM
Complete my left arm tattoo sleeve (and maybe a bit more).
Lose 30 pounds.
Move to Portland.
Meet some very good friends in Scotland for the first time.
ShortyxRantz Lovetime Round 3!

theundeadhero
01-22-2013, 06:00 PM
Not die is all I have on the list.

Formalhaut
01-22-2013, 06:04 PM
Not die is all I have on the list.

Shauna
01-22-2013, 06:05 PM
Get a job.
Get a job.
Get a job.
Get a job.
Get a job.
Get a job.
Get a job.
Get a job.
Get a job.

Pumpkin
01-22-2013, 06:14 PM
Get a job.
Get a car.
Get an apartment.
Learn to drive manual.
Trim up and get to the gym regularly for some regular physical activity.

Ouch!
01-22-2013, 06:26 PM
I think I'll keep my other items private, so nobody sees them coming.

Pike
01-22-2013, 06:29 PM
1. Really put a lot of work into my Steam backlog.
2. That's it.

Jowy
01-22-2013, 06:33 PM
- move to seattle
- never work in an office again
- snag a cute hippie girl
- rip a phone book in half
- see more concerts
- make new friends
- fix my life

krissy
01-22-2013, 06:34 PM
learn deustch
get fit
stop being lazy
put out a good album
write a fairy tale start to finish
soldier on through my backlog of media
save the world

Slothy
01-22-2013, 06:35 PM
List.

1. Insult and flame literally every member and inexplicably manage to get away with it again.

End.

Only thing on my list is to ban Cuch. Someone's going to be disappointed. :monster:

Aulayna
01-22-2013, 06:35 PM

In one go?

NorthernChaosGod
01-22-2013, 06:54 PM
-Go to Vegas (and attend EDC)
-Get my first tattoo
-Cut weight in time for Vegas

Slothy
01-22-2013, 06:57 PM
-Get my first tattoo

Don't ask me why, but you always struck me as the sort of guy who'd already have a tattoo or two.

Speaking of, and to add a more serious thing to my 2013 bucket list, I'd like to get a new tattoo in the fall, though I'm not sure what the design would be yet. I just know I want something rather large on my right forearm. Possibly the entire forearm. Might not even be able to afford it though so we'll see what happens.

Jowy
01-22-2013, 06:59 PM

In one go?

That's the plan. I think finding a phone book in 2013 would be the real challenge however.

Parker
01-22-2013, 07:00 PM
if anyone bans cuch i will travel to their home and smash their favourite item they own in front of them

Pike
01-22-2013, 07:00 PM

In one go?

That's the plan. I think finding a phone book in 2013 would be the real challenge however.

go to a Kmart or something and ask if they have an extra copy. The phone book people LOVE handing a million phone books out to stores.

NinjaCoachZ
01-22-2013, 07:01 PM
Simple stuff. Go through the list of games I'd like to play, finish my Doctor Who box set, go somewhere exciting on vacation, get started watching Angel or Firefly on Netflix.

Jowy
01-22-2013, 07:01 PM

In one go?

go to a Kmart or something and ask if they have an extra copy. The phone book people LOVE handing a million phone books out to stores.

k-mart sucks and never has legos.

Shoeberto
01-22-2013, 07:03 PM
Get healthy.

Good health is one thing that frequently goes under appreciated until it goes away.

Pike
01-22-2013, 07:07 PM

In one go?

k-mart sucks and never has legos.

kmart does suck, it's the worst place I have ever worked and I've worked in some terrible places

Slothy
01-22-2013, 07:10 PM

In one go?

Wait, what? The phone companies just drop those things on your doorstep around here. I don't understand why though since I pay them for internet. The fuck do I need a phone book for with the internet?

Jowy
01-22-2013, 07:12 PM

In one go?

Wait, what? The phone companies just drop those things on your doorstep around here. I don't understand why though since I pay them for internet. The fuck do I need a phone book for with the internet?

the last phone book i've had dropped off on my doorstep was in 2008. i figured it was like that everywhere!

theundeadhero
01-22-2013, 07:21 PM
I still get phone books at my doorstep too.

Cuchulainn
01-22-2013, 08:07 PM
List.

End.

Only thing on my list is to ban Cuch. Someone's going to be disappointed. :monster:

I get the impression you've been itching to do this for a long time. No idea why but I'm sure I've probably bruised your vagina at some point. Anyway good luvk with that mo cara I think we both know it's only a matter of time. You and McLovin can have a little tea party in celebration.

Slothy
01-22-2013, 08:13 PM
List.

End.

I get the impression you've been itching to do this for a long time. No idea why but I'm sure I've probably bruised your vagina at some point. Anyway good luvk with that mo cara I think we both know it's only a matter of time. You and McLovin can have a little tea party in celebration.

You give yourself too much credit Cuch.

Seriously not even sure where this is coming from since I modded you once in recent memory? Maybe twice, I'm honestly not sure at the moment. And you certainly earned it to be sure. Hell, just going by number of snips I'd think you'd be more under the impression that Shorty has it out for you. I won't lie though, your schtick has been wearing thin a bit and you have been crossing the line a surprising amount of late. If you finally get to that last straw I won't say I wouldn't enjoy banning you. Actually, you'd be my first banning so I'd almost certainly enjoy having my CK cherry popped by you so to speak. :love:

And what does McLovin have to do with anything? Haven't seen him in forever.

Formalhaut
01-22-2013, 08:22 PM

I believe Cuch as a little man-boner for me. ;)

Night Fury
01-22-2013, 09:02 PM
I'd like to graduate with a good degree!

Faris
01-22-2013, 09:54 PM
Get a new bucket because there's a hole in the bucket, dear Liza, dear Liza.

Madame Adequate
01-22-2013, 10:03 PM
Break my addiction to masturbation.

Shorty
01-22-2013, 10:05 PM
just going by number of snips I'd think you'd be more under the impression that Shorty has it out for you.

He knows I love him and would never think that :aimkiss:

Mercen-X
01-22-2013, 10:09 PM
1. Collect no less than five sweet honeys eager for my biznass.
If you're one who's recently dredged through my baggage, you know my reasons.
2. Learn to play the guitar. Why is it that nearly everyone else in my family can do this?
3. Get my license. I first have to have my doctor take that black mark off my records.
4. Audition for American Idol. I've been saying it for so long and I've never had the funds to travel to the nearest audition city.
5. Get my own apartment. I'm suffocating in here.

Formalhaut
01-22-2013, 10:26 PM
Break my addiction to masturbation.

:stare:

Cuchulainn
01-22-2013, 10:36 PM

I believe Cuch as a little man-boner for me. ;)

You keep reporting my posts like a whiney wee man child instead of taking it on the chin and insulting me back. If you don't like fishing don't bait the hook kid.

Also Vivi, yes, Formaque is McLovin due to his uncanny resemblance. I know it's a trite insult and ordinarily I'd avoid such an obvious slight but he looks so much like him there is literally no where else to go with it. Anyway you give too much credance to my post, i was merely fishing for your true thoughts, I had no idea i was annoying you so much now. This is vital information for the cause. When I do get banned I will give Sarah a heads up so she's the one that bans me not you. It will be my last gift of annoyance to you.

You are very welcome you hairy wee goat.

Shorty
01-22-2013, 10:38 PM
Formy, do as he says and just throw your best loving, veiled insults back. He really doesn't mean any of it and if he's focusing on you, it means he's showing you love :love:

I think I'm going to add "visit Canada" to my bucket list since I'll be much closer to it in a few months.

Baloki
01-22-2013, 10:39 PM
Make bread from scratch.

Denmark
01-22-2013, 10:43 PM
1. get job
1a. move out
2. play video games
3. convince people that a "bucket list" is actually intended to be a list of things you do before you die ("kick the bucket")

themagicroundabout
01-23-2013, 12:23 AM
1. Survive in Canada. Get a job. Do some Canadian stuff, whatever that is.
2. Play some open mics, practise slide guitar, find people to jam with, record stuff, work at it.

Pheesh
01-23-2013, 12:53 AM
-Get better at playing drums (I try to do this one every year)
-Finish this fucking album that's been in the making for 4 years
-Save a shit load of money
-Move to Melbourne
-Get a tattoo.

NorthernChaosGod
01-23-2013, 12:59 AM
-Get my first tattoo

Don't ask me why, but you always struck me as the sort of guy who'd already have a tattoo or two.

You wouldn't be the first person to be surprised at my lack of tattoos. :p It's mostly a combination of being poor and thinking real long and hard about it.

Shorty
01-23-2013, 12:59 AM
What are you gonna get?

Raistlin
01-23-2013, 01:16 AM
-Get a permanent job with a public defender's office
-Take over EoFF and rule it with an iron fist (and by that I mean ban BoB and make Cuch an admin)

Shlup
01-23-2013, 04:19 AM
Here is my bucket list, copied from a Notepad file:

1) go to Japan
2) have babies
3) go to an abandoned amusement park
4) eat at Club 33
5) eat at The French Laundry
6) walk on a pool of non-Neutonian fluid
7) see paper lanterns released en mass
8) get a doll of myself: CloneFactory (http://clonefactory.co.jp/)
9) swim with dolphins
10) touch a whale

I completed #1 in 2009. This year I will complete #2 and #4. The later being the secret club in Disneyland where you have to pay $25,000 to become a member and then $10,000 a year and you have to ring a secret doorbell. My in-laws got a hook up and it's my Christmas present to go!

Miriel
01-23-2013, 05:55 AM
Make bread from scratch.

I give to you: No Knead Bread (http://steamykitchen.com/168-no-knead-bread-revisited.html).

This is seriously the easiest bread recipe ever and it always comes out great.

4) eat at Club 33
I want to do both these things, but maybe not in 2013.

I have this weird thing about French Laundry where I want to eat there so bad, but that makes me not want to eat there at all in case it doesn't live up to my crazy high expectations. Conundrum!

Araciel
01-23-2013, 06:04 AM
hang out and screw hot chicks

also play more D&D

the two are not mutually exclusive

Shlup
01-23-2013, 06:07 AM
Make bread from scratch.

I give to you: No Knead Bread (http://steamykitchen.com/168-no-knead-bread-revisited.html).

This is seriously the easiest bread recipe ever and it always comes out great.
You might be my hero. I mean moreso than usual.

4) eat at Club 33
I want to do both these things, but maybe not in 2013.

I have this weird thing about French Laundry where I want to eat there so bad, but that makes me not want to eat there at all in case it doesn't live up to my crazy high expectations. Conundrum!
I have a talent for not getting my expectations too high. Hopefully I'll get to eat there next time I go up with my mother; she really wants to go too.

black orb
01-23-2013, 06:15 AM
>>> I like to keep it real you know..:luca:

1- Get a decent Smartphone or tablet.
2- Play FFX HD.

NorthernChaosGod
01-23-2013, 06:39 AM
What are you gonna get?

Leaning towards the crest of Hyrule. :p