PDA

View Full Version : Rate that signature!

Agent Proto
01-25-2013, 04:41 AM
I haven't seen this thread in a long time around here, so I figure I'll start one anew! The rules are simple, you rate the signature of the poster that went before you and you may also give your reasons why you rated it as such. Since I am the OP, I don't have a signature to rate, so the next poster will have to rate mine.

Sounds fun? Let's do this!

Formalhaut
01-25-2013, 11:27 AM
Well I really did prefer the Pheonix Wright set to be honest.

I do like the whole "Founder of #eyesonFF" bit. You should be very proud!

Night Fury
01-25-2013, 11:28 AM
That is an awesome siggy Formy, whoever made that is a total legend.

I also like your blog link, it's nice and I like the font :)

Aulayna
01-25-2013, 11:38 AM
I like the way the hearts are locked together - you could say that they're :cool: Lockharted. YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Pheesh
01-25-2013, 11:44 AM
I like the filter over the majority of the image and the font/s the best, but I feel like the small image of the girl on the bottom right is a bit out of place.

Formalhaut
01-25-2013, 11:52 AM
I had to do HNPs.

I really love the blue theme throughout the entire signature, and I really like how half of the image is bordered with font, which I literally noticed only last week. I like the concept of it fading into the solid black lines, though the "here" overlaps somewhat.

I've no idea who the woman is, but she appears to be staring at me. What I've also just noticed last week is that the blue portion of the signature has fragments of women partying. Quite spooky actually, see half a face, but it's really effective! :)

Pheesh
01-25-2013, 11:55 AM
The woman is called Carina Round, the font around the outside is lyrics from her songs and all three pics in the sig are of her :3

Night Fury
01-25-2013, 11:57 AM
The woman is called Carina Round, the font around the outside is lyrics from her songs and all three pics in the sig are of her :3

Obsessed much? :colbert:

Formalhaut
01-25-2013, 12:03 PM

Hey, all of my set has pictures of Balthier and no one says that I'm obsessive :p

Pheesh
01-25-2013, 12:05 PM

I also named my chicken after her...

Night Fury
01-25-2013, 12:06 PM

Hey, all of my set has pictures of Balthier and no one says that I'm obsessive :p

Do you have a chicken named after Balthier?

Agent Proto
01-25-2013, 01:57 PM
Locky, your signature is actually very beautiful, and I agree with Aulayna about the interlocking hearts logo. How cute is that?

Also, try not to post so much that the only a few posters are rating each other's signatures.

Tigmafuzz
01-25-2013, 02:14 PM
Everyone in this thread has a much better signature than mine. :bigsmile:

Quindiana Jones
01-29-2013, 01:12 PM
Hah! Tig killed the thread with his boring sig. ;)

The design might be a bit sparse, but the actual links are interesting and... well, admirable! :up:

Faris
01-29-2013, 03:10 PM
Very lovely detailed sketch. Who drew it and what is it based on? I bet it'll pounce out and eat one's face if Quin is upset at someone.

TrollHunter
01-29-2013, 03:42 PM
Faris, i know its based off of the great wolf sif from the game dark souls

And while im at it, your signature, while very simple, is actually quite amusing. I like how you dont see the second picture till you scroll down

Flaming Ice
01-29-2013, 04:33 PM
And while im at it, your signature, while very simple, is actually quite amusing. I like how you dont see the second picture till you scroll down

Your signature is amazing. I had to copy it.

TrollHunter
01-29-2013, 06:09 PM
For some reason it never shows when i post on my ipod xD
Must be some setting i forget to check or some trout

Edit: okay, the setting was automatically checked this time. I refuse to try and understand this

Agent Proto
01-30-2013, 01:16 AM
I think your signature is pretty nice considering it's Link and Vaati, and the quote by Douglas Adams is a nice touch. :)

Pheesh
01-30-2013, 11:02 AM
The yellow looks so great on Faded Fantasy, it stands out awesomely and the grey from the hair is even similar to the grey being used on the skin! Probably my favourite signature to look at on this skin because it pops so much. Content wise...it's very 'Agent Proto' :cool:

Agent Proto
02-17-2013, 03:39 PM
Been awhile... >_>

Your signature looks very nice, Phil! And now that I've been using Aeris Reborn for awhile, I can see the text on the border of the image more clearly. It's more difficult to read in the dark blue of some of the other styles but it's quite legible in this one.

Sephex
02-17-2013, 04:15 PM
Been doing this weird Nintendo sigs for awhile, but it has also been awhile since I made a new one. Really should do something about that soon. Past ones I have used ever since I started being active a littler over a year ago:

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s26/Sephex/voteseph.png

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s26/Sephex/kirbyslime.png

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s26/Sephex/mariomagebattle.png

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s26/Sephex/drzelda.png

Below is one I made, but never used:

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s26/Sephex/battlemmbm.png

And here is another I made for my girlfriend under her direction. She doesn't post much here anymore, though:

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s26/Sephex/shellysig.png

Formalhaut
02-17-2013, 10:19 PM
Your signature, plus the other ones you've created, are works of pure 8-bit wonder. I love them all :D

Jinx
02-17-2013, 10:20 PM
IT'S BALTHIER AND IT IS BROWN

NOW DO ME

Formalhaut
02-17-2013, 10:25 PM
The ninth circle of hell