PDA

View Full Version : The Glorious Fan Fiction Extravaganza!

Formalhaut
01-25-2013, 10:34 PM

The Glorious EoFF Fan Fiction Extravaganza

Do you enjoy Final Fantasy? Do you enjoy writing thrilling and creative fan-fiction? Do you like happen to like cupcakes?

The inaugural Final Fantasy Fan Fiction competition is underway! Starting from today, you have until the 1st of March to compose a marvellous piece of fan fiction that will rival even the most famous novellas.

Each Fan Fiction contest has a theme of course, and the very first one has a lovely theme to get your mind flowing! The theme for this is:

:heart:Cupcakes!:heart:

Yes. Cupcakes. Remember as long as it sticks to the theme, you can be as varied and wild as you like! For obvious reasons, make it clean. Though I'm not sure what you could do with cupcakes that would make it dirty. Let's move on quick!

The entries will be judged by an independent adjudicator who shall pour over the Fan Fictions with esteemed knowledge. There's also a word count: between 600-1000 words.

But wait? There's a prize? Yes, there is! The prize will be a

Possible Final Fantasy Gift Ideas

So, stuck for ideas? Well, let Uncle Formy give you some starters:

The battle for the four huge materia cupcakes
Luca's brand new mini-game! Cupcake cook off! Who needs Sphere Break?
Quina eats all the cupcakes; her weight threatens to crush Gaia
Noel and Caius battle for being Guardian: with a cupcake cook off!

But that's enough ideas! I'm being too generous. Should you wish to find more information on this fabulous event, please head on over to the main thread for full details from the Master of Ceremonies, Lockharted! (http://home.eyesonff.com/timber-maniacs-hq/148264-glorious-eyes-final-fantasy-fan-fiction-extravaganza.html)

Lightning in her kitchen, presumably making cupcakes
to jam down Snow's throat

Agent Proto
01-25-2013, 11:41 PM
cupcakes, eh? I hope we don't see any fanfiction similar to a certain mlp fanfic of the same name. ;)

chionos
01-27-2013, 05:41 AM
"Though I'm not sure what you could do with cupcakes that would make it dirty."

Oh that sounds like a challenge.

Night Fury
01-27-2013, 08:14 AM
you all need to go read my example piece ;)

Tigmafuzz
01-28-2013, 01:40 PM
I DO LIKE CUPCAKES!

cupcakes, eh? I hope we don't see any fanfiction similar to a certain mlp fanfic of the same name. ;)

*shudder*

Fynn
01-28-2013, 04:18 PM
I need to win this!

Formalhaut
01-28-2013, 04:20 PM
I need to win this!

Well your writing a novel so I'd be terribly surprised if you end up NOT winning it Fynn :p

Fynn
01-28-2013, 04:52 PM
I need to win this!

Well your writing a novel so I'd be terribly surprised if you end up NOT winning it Fynn :p

Just because I'm writing it doesn't mean I'm GOOD at it ;)

Formalhaut
01-28-2013, 05:12 PM
I need to win this!

Daww, don't be so hard on yourself Fynn! I'm sure I'll be reading your fan-fiction with a large grin on my face :D

Fynn
01-28-2013, 05:24 PM
I need to win this!

Daww, don't be so hard on yourself Fynn! I'm sure I'll be reading your fan-fiction with a large grin on my face :D

You still don't know which one it'll be, though :p And my, aren't you the flatterer. If I didn't know any better, I'd think you were hitting on me :D

Formalhaut
01-28-2013, 05:39 PM
You still don't know which one it'll be, though :p And my, aren't you the flatterer. If I didn't know any better, I'd think you were hitting on me :D

No, I just try and make people happy. It's only flattery if you don't mean it. I mean what I say when I thank and praise people Fynn, particularly if their deserving of such praise! :)

Fynn
01-28-2013, 05:59 PM

No, I just try and make people happy. It's only flattery if you don't mean it. I mean what I say when I thank and praise people Fynn, particularly if their deserving of such praise! :)
But you can't know that since you haven't seen my book yet. :D

Bubba
01-28-2013, 06:28 PM
Count me in!

Can you submit more than one entry?

Night Fury
01-29-2013, 09:41 AM
Count me in!

Can you submit more than one entry?

One entry per person!

qwertysaur
01-29-2013, 10:35 PM