PDA

View Full Version : Series you watch

Sephiroth
01-27-2013, 04:26 PM
You can write what you watch generally. It does not have to be new series or whatever is on TV right now. And yes, it does not matter what it is. It is your own business, so just write, no one will laugh.

Here is my list:

Warehouse 13
Stargate Atlantis (not these days, 2007-08 after Heroes while sitting before the new Crisis Core)
Heroes (not these days, 2008-early 10 or so while sitting before the new Crisis Core)
NCIS
Friends
The King of Queens (not these days, like from 2003-06 or 07 every day)
How I met your Mother
The Big Bang Theory
Scrubs (often but less than the other two mentioned above)

Detective Conan
Dragon Ball
One Piece (a bit while waiting for Conan)
Ugly Americans
Disney's Kim Possible (not these days, 2008-09, 2012)

Of course also many other series but not all the time, just in case there is nothing else. Earlier I also watched Spongebob Squarepants but when new episodes were released I was disappointed by many of them so I don't really watch it anymore. I also started watching Futurama last year but the problem is most of the time they only show the same episodes in a short time.

Some other series I have watched earlier and which are not on TV anymore:

The Fresh Prince of Bel Air
Pokémon (only on the weekends on TV now)
Sailor Moon
Inu Yasha
Yu-Gi-Oh! (only on the weekends on TV now

BeyondMyPower
01-27-2013, 06:24 PM
How I Met Your Mother & The Simpsons

Raistlin
01-27-2013, 06:40 PM
Currently active series I watch: Dexter, Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead (though I'm behind), Doctor Who, Castle

I'm also watching The West Wing on Netflix.

I'm not going into every series I've watched in the past, because that list would be too long. :p

Shorty
01-28-2013, 06:57 AM
Ugly Americans is amazing. A+++

American Horror Story
Dexter
Games of Thrones
Parks and Rec
Walking Dead

I think these are all the currently active series that I'm keeping up with. I mostly kept up with Big Bang Theory until this latest season and... I don't know. The interest has kindof trailed off.

G13
01-28-2013, 07:41 AM
I'm going through Lost for the first time on Netflix. Other than that I don't really watch tv. I used to watch Syfy a lot when I had cable. Eureka, Warehouse 13, Stargate: Universe, Being Human, I used to watch all those religiously. Still upset about Universe. :(

The Man
01-28-2013, 07:49 AM
Currently active series: Doctor Who, Sherlock, Game of Thrones, Castle, Scandal, 30 Rock, Modern Family, Elementary. I think that's it. (Edit: It wasn't. Once Upon a Time, Mad Men, Futurama, and Archer as well).

I'm also going through Fringe, Eureka and Farscape on Netflix and/or Amazon Prime, and also in the midst of a Better Off Ted re-watch. I also have plans to add The Wire to the list but first I need to figure out connecting HBO Go to my TV. I was also watching Torchwood: Miracle Day (I finished the first three seasons), but then they took it off Amazon Prime and you have to pay for it now :(

As with WesLY, if I listed all the shows I've watched in the past I'd probably never finish.

Shlup
01-28-2013, 08:26 AM
666 Park Avenue
Adventure Time
American Horror Story
Arrow
Beauty and the Beast
Bones
Breaking Bad
Dexter
Downton Abbey
Elementary
Emily Owens, M.D.
Futurama
Game of Thrones
Glee
Grey's Anatomy
How I Met Your Mother
Mad Men
Modern Family
My Little Pony
New Girl
Once Upon a Time
Parks and Recreation
Revenge
Revolution
South Park
The Big Bang Theory
The Biggest Loser
The Mindy Project
The New Normal
The Office
The Secret Life of the American Teenager
The Vampire Diaries
The Walking Dead
True Blood
Wilfred
Workaholics

I need entertainment while I craft. And I just noticed that one of my shows got moved to the "Ended Shows" list--bummer.

The Man
01-28-2013, 09:01 AM
Oh yeah, I forgot Mad Men on my currently active shows list, mostly because it's been on hiatus for so damn long :( And Futurama and Once Upon a Time because I don't even know why. I watch a lot of television lately.

Cloudane
01-28-2013, 10:39 AM
I'm a bit hit and miss on TV it seems, as I get caught up in online stuff. But here goes:

Babylon 5 (Just started)
Doctor Who (2005) (not fully caught up)
Doctor Who (1963) (Still on the first Doctor, BTW I really quite like him, after a few serials at least)
Dragons Den (not seen latest series but still catch it sometimes)
My Little P0ny: Friendship is M4gic (sorry but the wordfilter actually broke the post)
Naruto (less frequently now I read the manga)
Red Dwarf (aka the Dave channel)
Star Trek (all of them) (just finished, will probably go back and re-watch a lot though)
The Apprentice (not seen latest series but still catch it sometimes)
Top Gear (not a devout follower, but often enough)

Things I've watched and finished, but enjoyed enough that I will probably re-watch them one day:
Blake's 7
Full Metal Alchemist (Brotherhood)
Full Metal Alchemist (Original)
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Sapphire & Steel
The Finder (Old Aussie kids TV series that I watched when I was young and was amazed to see on Youtube recently)
The Prisoner (1967)
The Prisoner (2009)

Chris
01-28-2013, 12:17 PM
Hmm...

- Vampire Diaries
- Supernatural
- Once Upon a Time
- Grimm
- Arrow
- The Walking Dead
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars
- The Land Before Time Series
- Dark Shadows (1991)
- Upstairs Downstairs (Original Series)

Night Fury
01-28-2013, 01:17 PM
Grey's Anatomy, Chuck, Call the Midwife, Game of Thrones, Big Bang Theory

That's about it.

Bubba
01-28-2013, 02:45 PM
I don't watch much TV but I've been obsessed with Walking Dead which I've ordered from Lovefilm. Just finished series 3.

Like Cloudane, I also regularly watch Red Dwarf as standard.

krissy
01-28-2013, 03:52 PM
Archer
Community
Parks & Recreation

Sephex
01-28-2013, 08:15 PM
Been watching random episodes of Star Trek: The Next Generation. I also been watching Dr. Who (from when they restarted it in 2005). That about it. Not really a big TV watcher. If we are going to count internet series I am always up to date with the Game Grumps and Red Letter Media based projects.

The Man
01-28-2013, 09:23 PM
wtf, I forgot Archer too. I feel like an idiot. :<

krissy
01-28-2013, 09:32 PM
nice one you dumb idiot

http://25.media.tumblr.com/6a1893fec8ed0a881c3eaf91336643bc/tumblr_mhcj80qghz1ru9146o1_500.jpg

Bunny
01-28-2013, 09:59 PM
30 Rock, 1600 Penn, American Horror Story, Angel, Archer, Arrow, Blue Bloods, Boardwalk Empire, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Californication, Castle, Chicago Fire, Community, Continuum, Dexter, Doctor Who, Downton Abbey, Game of Thrones, Homeland, House, House of Lies, How I Met Your Mother, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Legit, Lost Girl, Luther, Malcolm in the Middle, Mr. Selfridge, Modern Family, Psych, Revenge, Revolution, Rookie Blue, Shameless, Sons of Anarchy, Suits, Supernatural, The League, The Mentalist, The Newsroom, The Walking Dead, True Blood, Utopia, Wilfred, Workaholics.

There is likely some that I am forgetting. The list is comprised of things I am rewatching, watching for the first time, or am waiting to watch since the previous season is over/next season has not premiered. Also, I am behind on some of the shows (due to the sheer amount of shows that I watch).

Shorty
01-28-2013, 10:26 PM
I also forgot Archer. Except I haven't kept up with the latest season :(

Araciel
01-29-2013, 12:41 AM
Firefly dammit

Raistlin
01-29-2013, 02:57 AM
How could I forget Sherlock and South Park? Though I've started slipping on South Park.

Masamunemaster
01-29-2013, 08:51 AM
I got done watching Jericho, which is great, but there is alot more.

Currently on: Xiaolin Showdown.

Finished: avatar: the last airbender, Jericho, Heroes, Elfien lied, and Soul Eater(best one so far)