PDA

View Full Version : Phone Update FAIL!

Gogolian
01-27-2013, 10:17 PM
Just tried to update my phone.
Dunno what went wrong, but i lost all my sd card data.
Screw Pictures, movies etc.
I LOST MY FF3 SAVE FILE!
I WAS ABOUT TO FINISH THE GAME!
YAFUD!

(2 recovery programs are running simultainiouslu right now... Just keep calm...)

Formalhaut
01-27-2013, 10:21 PM
Just tried to update my phone.
Dunno what went wrong, but i lost all my sd card data.
Screw Pictures, movies etc.
I LOST MY FF3 SAVE FILE!
I WAS ABOUT TO FINISH THE GAME!
YAFUD!

(2 recovery programs are running simultainiouslu right now... Just keep calm...)

Oh dear... a similar thing happened to my USB drive with the majority of my Sixth Form coursework on it. Thank goodness I knew of a recovery program that restored about 90% of the data on there. The bits I did lose were old coursework I had no need for anyway, so that was definitely a "phew" moment.

Gogolian
01-27-2013, 10:33 PM
Thank goodness I knew of a recovery program that restored about 90% of the data on there.

Remember a name? :)
I'm currently running "Recover My Files" "Ease Us Data Recovery" and "Recuva" is next in line :)
The simple data recovery seems not working. (Like it has been formatted)
I have to scan it "deeper" (inception pun xD) but it takes time xP

escobert
01-27-2013, 10:37 PM
My friend was trying to free up some space on his Sony Ericsson and managed to delete just about everything he needed for his phone to run.

Formalhaut
01-27-2013, 10:44 PM
Thank goodness I knew of a recovery program that restored about 90% of the data on there.

Remember a name? :)
I'm currently running "Recover My Files" "Ease Us Data Recovery" and "Recuva" is next in line :)
The simple data recovery seems not working. (Like it has been formatted)
I have to scan it "deeper" (inception pun xD) but it takes time xP

I think it was Recuva, or something like that. It definitely rings a large organ bell in my mind. Good luck Gogo!

Faris
01-27-2013, 11:16 PM
Thank you for the updated maps, iPhone. Now I will never know how to get anywhere.

Gogolian
01-27-2013, 11:17 PM
I think i have to say goodbye to my save file... :/

Formalhaut
01-27-2013, 11:33 PM
I think i have to say goodbye to my save file... :/

:( Oh dear... have you lost anything else?