PDA

View Full Version : Fusoya is the Worst

Yar
01-28-2013, 01:18 PM
I mean talk about a glass cannon.

I don't know if it's just because he is a feeble old man, but his MP is just way too low for a mage. And despite having all the magic, his role is already filled by Rosa and Rydia, who are just superior in almost every way.

Whenever he was knocked out, I usually found it easier to just leave him on the group like the mop lump he is.

I used to think that Tellah was the worst, but at least Tellah had some element of utility.

Oh and Fusoya is a smurfing liar, too

ITT: We bash Fusoya :mad2:

NeoCracker
01-28-2013, 04:38 PM
Except Fusoya is a fucking boss, and you are a fool and heretic for your blasphemy. O_O

He's not really meant to replace, he exists to back up both, which he does wonderfully. And he makes the Bahamut Fight easier with a second person reflecting.

SO SHUT IT YAR! SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH! :mad2:

Yar
01-28-2013, 08:02 PM
No! He is a senile old man and I was better off without him!

At first he was just annoying, but when he pulled that "lawl we should attack the defense node first~" shit, I had had enough!

And he is soooo slow. :( What is this, Geriatric Fantasy IV?

Elpizo
01-28-2013, 09:01 PM
He has a beard. Beards are god. Thus your argument is invalid.

Wolf Kanno
01-28-2013, 11:30 PM
No! He is a senile old man and I was better off without him!

At first he was just annoying, but when he pulled that "lawl we should attack the defense node first~" trout, I had had enough!

And he is soooo slow. :( What is this, Geriatric Fantasy IV?

Played the DS version did you now? Yeah, in the original game, attacking the Defense Node was actually the smarter option but they changed all that in the DS version but not his dialogue.

FuSoYa is not exactly my favorite character in IV. he has the mystic sage feel but since his stats are static, depending on how much leveling you've been doing, he falls behind Rosa and Rydia. His main use in my opinion is to make fighting Bahamut easier cause now you have a second spell caster with Reflect. His special skill isn't so bad, but nothing to write home about. He only really comes into his own when traveling with Golbez cause W~Meteo is just boss, and even in The After Years, those two made a pretty good team.

black orb
01-29-2013, 06:59 PM
>>> And why he should be the best? just because he is a Lunarian? or because he show up late in the game?..:luca:

I was ok with it, I never expected him to be the savior of my party or something.

qwertysaur
01-29-2013, 08:50 PM
He's a sage and a glass cannon. he blows things up, but has little ammo and can't really take a hit. :p

Also he is senile in the DS version about the defense node. :bigsmile:

Roogle
01-30-2013, 12:13 AM
FuSoYa is in the party for such a short time that it is difficult to form a conclusion about him. You spend much more time with Tellah than FuSoYa, so I hope people like Tellah more than him, especially given that Tellah serves exclusively as a magic user in an all physical party for the most part.

VeloZer0
01-30-2013, 07:59 AM
I think thematically FuSoYa fits in great with the game. He knows way more magic than any of the human mages, but is outclassed in utility. It is symbolic about how the Lunarians have more knowledge, but in other ways are not so much more advanced than humans.

Loony BoB
01-30-2013, 10:05 AM
I will never be able to read that in a way that doesn't involve the sound of a certain famous dragon shout out of Skyrim.