PDA

View Full Version : Let the Battle begin...

Wolf Kanno
01-31-2013, 05:03 AM
It's on Aulayna :catfight:

qwertysaur
01-31-2013, 05:05 AM
I read this like it's the chairman from Iron Chef America.

The secret ingredient. Is. gyshal pickles. :quina:

Agent Proto
01-31-2013, 05:07 AM
WK is doing an uncanny job making threads where they matter most. In the Lower Forums... at least he agrees with me. :tongue:

Raistlin
01-31-2013, 05:16 AM
60 threads each in the past 30 days? You both are insane.

But really now:

WK's threads: Video game discussions throughout all of the FF forums, greatly contributing to the lower forums' activity.
Aulayna's threads: Food.*

TEAM KANNO

*And articles and other stuff, but that hurts my point.

qwertysaur
01-31-2013, 05:17 AM

But really now:

WK's threads: Video game discussions throughout all of the FF forums, greatly contributing to the lower forums' activity.
Aulayna's threads: Food.

TEAM KANNOWolf made a food thread or two though. :quina:

Shorty
01-31-2013, 07:38 AM
And just what is wrong with threads about food? :colbert:

WK, I am greatly impressed by your enthusiasm for this competition xD

Psychotic
01-31-2013, 06:28 PM
Well if you're going to make it about food, I say we settle it on whether Wolf Kanno or Aulayna tastes better. The only logical conclusion is for us to brutally murder them, grind up their bones and create artful food treats from them. Then we can judge! Mmm, Wolf Kanno Spleen Trifle. :drool:

Also the observant among you may notice that this very challenge thread is a weapon in Mr Kanno's arsenal. That sneaky so-and-so.

Citizen Bleys
01-31-2013, 07:16 PM

But really now:

Aulayna's threads: Food.*

TEAM KANNO

This is a very unequal contest.

May our mercy, as deep as the Feitas, and our authority, as powerful as the sun be revealed for the whole world to see!

qwertysaur
01-31-2013, 09:02 PM
Well if you're going to make it about food, I say we settle it on whether Wolf Kanno or Aulayna tastes better. The only logical conclusion is for us to brutally murder them, grind up their bones and create artful food treats from them. Then we can judge! Mmm, Wolf Kanno Spleen Trifle. :drool:

Also the observant among you may notice that this very challenge thread is a weapon in Mr Kanno's arsenal. That sneaky so-and-so.
http://home.eyesonff.com/general-chat/148438-what-would-eoffer-taste-like.html :bigsmile:

Chris
01-31-2013, 09:15 PM
Girls can't really fight, so Wolf Kanno! :greenie:

Formalhaut
01-31-2013, 10:33 PM
Girls can't really fight, so Wolf Kanno! :greenie:

You have just unleashed the feminist war cry. It's been nice knowing you Reno.

Aulayna
02-02-2013, 03:29 AM
I'm actually surprised by how few food threads constitute my number. But I'm glad to know that they don't go unappreciated! :p

NeoCracker
02-02-2013, 05:52 AM
Wolf Kanno tastes like grapes.

Aulayna
02-02-2013, 11:07 AM
Sour Grapes when he will innevitably lose amirite?

Pike
02-02-2013, 02:04 PM
STOP IT you guys are making my one-thread-a-day-for-a-year thing look small time.

Raistlin
02-03-2013, 01:36 AM
After Aulayna caught up with a surge of threads, WK has taken back the lead with 81 threads. That is almost 3 threads per day, which is a respectable number of posts per day for many members.

Over/under on number of more days these two can keep it up before one of them explodes: 10. WK is used to pounding away at a keyboard in the FF forums, but he's also not used to making random threads in the General forums. I give him 12 days before his brain explodes, after being forced from lack of other ideas to venture into EoEO to make a personal thread.