PDA

View Full Version : [LR] Lumina speculation

Aulayna
02-02-2013, 03:34 AM
Nothing like a good ol' bit of speculation. What do you think Lumina's role in the story will be? Hero? Villain? Some inbetween? She's actually Serah despite SE claiming otherwise?

Discuss!

Del Murder
02-02-2013, 05:57 AM
Probably a mischievous antagonist like Ultros, always getting in the way!

Formalhaut
02-02-2013, 01:45 PM
Perhaps she is Serah's "chaotic" side, and the real Serah is somewhere else or something. After chaos flooded the land, maybe Serah's good and bad personalities split or something, and were reincarnated as two separate people. Who knows.

I find the resemblance to Serah too hard to not find correlation with. If it turns out that Lumina has absolutely no link with Serah at all, I will be very surprised.

Freya
02-02-2013, 04:14 PM
I THINK.... She's Serah reincarnated. Kinda like a Roxas to Sora. Like what Fromy said!

Formalhaut
02-02-2013, 04:24 PM
I don't think SE would lie on us, as much as that statement sounds odd, I wouldn't think Lumina is Serah. Not *directly* anyway.

I do wonder what sort of tricks and annoyances she will be doing. Is she just a little nuisance, getting herself in trouble and therefore having Lightning save her (Which might even lose her overall time? Who knows), or a more serious threat.

I'm very intrigued as to how her character plays out.

qwertysaur
02-02-2013, 04:38 PM
She is Serah Reincarnated. Similar to how Yeul reincarnates.

Formalhaut
02-02-2013, 05:11 PM
She is Serah Reincarnated. Similar to how Yeul reincarnates.

Wait, does that mean we have to see her die like every 10 minutes?

Mirage
02-02-2013, 11:02 PM
SHe's probably a serah reincarnation, you know, like how Yeul functions.

maybee
02-03-2013, 01:34 AM
Perhaps she is Serah's "chaotic" side, and the real Serah is somewhere else or something. After chaos flooded the land, maybe Serah's good and bad personalities split or something, and were reincarnated as two separate people. Who knows.

^ This

And she's working/ helping with the main villain of the game.

JaymeNoel
02-04-2013, 03:22 PM
I don't think Lumina is bad, @Maybee. I think she's just very in the way and curious. I could be wrong but perhaps they're in some alternate universe where things are twisted by chaos.. Even down to the way someone looks? Anything can happen... anything can happen....anything can... do do do do

Giga Guess
03-10-2013, 07:23 AM

^ This

They DID drop the bomb near the end that each Yeul reincarnation had her own unique attributes...one liked to sing, another liked flowers, etc...perhaps this is an extension of that.

Goldenboko
03-10-2013, 05:07 PM

^ This

They DID drop the bomb near the end that each Yeul reincarnation had her own unique attributes...one liked to sing, another liked flowers, etc...perhaps this is an extension of that.

I'm just getting to the part that Yeul is shown over and over and I can't make heads or tails of it!

Del Murder
03-10-2013, 05:17 PM
If you do you'd be the first.