PDA

View Full Version : Favourite World?

Aulayna
02-02-2013, 03:36 AM
What's your favourite world in the KH series?

I'll be very bland and say Hollow Bastion. Although the World that Never Was comes a close 2nd just for the music.

Del Murder
02-02-2013, 08:49 AM
I like Neverland because you can fly.

Mercen-X
02-04-2013, 08:37 PM
Yeah, Neverland is fun that way. I also like Halloweentown. I think they should bring back and revamp Traverse Town. Space Paranoids too.

Ouch!
02-05-2013, 11:02 PM
Yeah, Neverland is fun that way. I also like Halloweentown. I think they should bring back and revamp Traverse Town. Space Paranoids too.
You should really play Dream, Drop, Distance.

Heath
02-10-2013, 06:06 PM
I don't think it's bland to say Hollow Bastion. I thought in both KH and KH2 it was one of the best worlds. The World That Never Was was also great. I quite liked the Underworld parts of Olympus Coliseum, and Halloweentown.

Laddy
02-12-2013, 12:23 PM
Oh man this is hard. I suppose...Halloween Town in KH1? The visual look was stellar and I love how well it was implemented in the game.

Formalhaut
02-13-2013, 08:53 PM
Tough call. Notable worlds from both main games include:

KH I
----

End of the world: Haunting, mysterious, and completely unlike any other world

Monstro: It's a giant smurfing whale. What's not to like?

Halloween Town: The entire town was incredibly well done. Especially curly hill and the town

KH II
-----

The World That Never Was: Both the music and location seals the deal for me. I loved this world.

Pride Lands: You're a lion, first of all. That's cool. Also, it's wide, and expansive. Slightly barren though.

Beast's Castle: While almost entirely indoors, it had a lovely sound track and atmosphere

But my favourite world overall? The 100 Acre Wood of course! :D

Pheesh
02-14-2013, 12:24 AM
The World That Never Was. The mood of it is sooo amazing, and it has the best soundtrack. I loved everything about it.

Xannidel
02-14-2013, 12:54 PM
Music-wsie: Nightmare Before Christmas

Character-wise: Deep Jungle (Just how the whole world was set up to help Sora and Donald become better friends was amazing.

Graphics: Pirates of the Caribbean (I dunno why but I liked the graphic style of that level) and Tron's world (Gotta love me some of that, oh and I am talking about the KH2 one, I have not played DDD yet.)

Story-wise: Hallow Bastion of KH1, that level both infuriated me and made me so pumped to beat it. That and The World that Never Was.

Omni-Odin
02-17-2013, 02:58 PM
100% my favorite part of every KH game is the Winnie the Pooh SQ/storyline. Such a nostalgic and fun way to spend a couple hours away from the whole saving the world aspect. So ya the 100 acre wood. But to go game by game and not include 100 acre wood...

KH1: Halloweentown

KH2: The World that Never Was. This was a great ending world. Just plain epic. And exciting too if you got all 101 dalmatians in the first game and got to view the secret ending.

(Not including 358/2 or CoM because their just replication worlds)

BBS: I've got to go with the Dwarf Woods from Snow White. I just liked to see a new/classic world like that. Enchanted Dominion was nice too.

Can't wait to play Dream Drop Distance. My 3DS just came in the mail!!!

blackmage_nuke
03-12-2013, 12:25 PM
I pretty much love anything to do with Twilight Town

Night Fury
03-12-2013, 01:11 PM
I really liked the Tarzan world!

Shauna
03-12-2013, 01:13 PM
KH2 Atlantica was the best ever. :3

Formalhaut
03-12-2013, 06:00 PM
KH2 Atlantica was the best ever. :3

Many people seemed to dislike it, but I'm with you Shauna. I quite liked it and made a nice diversion from "stab stab stab".

Psychotic
12-31-2013, 08:21 PM
Ever since watching that KHIII trailer earlier I was thinking about worlds I liked and was going to make a thread, but as this was already on the first page I thought it silly to do so.
KH2 Atlantica was the best ever. :3YES.

Halloween Town was of course absolutely incredible. I was also a big fan of Agrabah - I just love the Arabian street feel and the Cave of Wonders. Finally for KHII, Port Royal was really visually striking.

Ayen
01-01-2014, 03:30 AM
Traverse Town and most of the Disney worlds from KH1 because childhood. I enjoyed being a merman and then reliving the plot of Aladdin 1.

radicaledward124
01-09-2014, 06:39 PM
I loved Port Royal. It has got to be among my faves. I also really liked, Deep Space. Pirates and Stitch, 2 of my fave disney things.

Machpizzarules
05-14-2014, 12:09 AM
I gotta tell ya, I HATE Agrabah, even though I like Aladdin. Anyway may favorite world is Twilight Town.