PDA

View Full Version : [LR] Noel Speculation

Formalhaut
02-02-2013, 04:27 PM
Nothing like a good ol' bit of speculation.!

As Aulayna said, speculation is always welcome. But while Lumina is sort of a unknown entity, Noel was a main character in XIII-2.

During the SE sneak-preview series by Del and Freya, we saw what appears to be Noel fighting with Lightning. Interesting, given how they were allies in XIII-2.

So, speculate Noel's character in XIII:LR. Why is he fighting Lighting? What happened to his character? What will his eventual fate be?

Discuss.

qwertysaur
02-02-2013, 04:32 PM
Maybe he is Trying to find a way to save Serah in his own way.

Del Murder
02-02-2013, 06:47 PM
I think qwerty's got it. I think he doesn't understand or agree with Lightning's quest so he decides to fight her instead of talk it out because that's what you do in RPGs.

Freya
02-02-2013, 08:41 PM
If i remember correctly, they said that people living for long periods of time is causing strife and discord in their hearts. I don't think Noel is doing it to.protect but because he's been corrupted.

krissy
02-03-2013, 04:36 PM
im more interested in why he says 'you're not lightning, you can't be'

JaymeNoel
02-04-2013, 03:18 PM
1. He inherits the Heart of Chaos.
2. This makes him different from everyone else who is experiencing discord and strife.
3. He finds Lightning, can't believe it (Would you?) and sees that it isn't her.
4. They eventually go their own ways to save Serah but in the end they both work together with some others (Snow, etc)
5. Noel marries Lumina. Snow marries Serah. Lightning marries her fist. Vanille marries a now grown up Hope. Fang gets mad at Lightnings fist for taking Lightning away. Nomura finds a way to make that a big story, reminiscent of a Tyler Perry movie.

Thank you. Good bye.
(That last step may or not be a joke.)