PDA

View Full Version : Hey let's chat together here slowchat version 1.0

Rinoa Lover
02-02-2013, 05:38 PM
Hey hello and weldcome to my slowchat thread dear gamers, how are you doing today good? With me is great and good today dear gamers! Want to slowchat with gamers and tried on live chat, but not works for me and so I opened this slowchat version 1.0 to chat with you all gamers. Wecan chat about games and more stuff we love to cha t about. Love to play games and even more of RPG games like Final fantasy, Pokémon, Star ocean and Digimon games! We love games and we know that right? Okay what gamesyou like to play dear gamers if I ma ask to you?

Shorty
02-02-2013, 08:04 PM
I'm relocating this to the General Gaming forum :)

Pike
02-02-2013, 08:09 PM
Okay what gamesyou like to play dear gamers if I ma ask to you?

Hello :) I mostly play strategy games but sometimes I play other things, such as RPGs!

Slothy
02-02-2013, 08:11 PM
It's true. She's playing Oblivion right now. /internet stalker

Pike
02-02-2013, 08:16 PM
I want to beat it before the Skyrim Dragonborn DLC comes out next week :redface:

Futan
02-02-2013, 08:17 PM
And Vivi22 is playing Left 4 Dead 2 /stalkingthestalker

I like about any genre, but have been playing Sports games, RPGs and Strategy games lately. :)

Formalhaut
02-02-2013, 08:49 PM
I've somehow gotten myself into Handhelds. Maybe it's because I'm so strapped for time, I play while watching T.V. I always multitask when playing handhelds, for example earlier I was watching T.V while levelling up my starter in Pokemon Soulsilver.

It's rare now that I will sit down and have a dedicated gaming session with a console. A shame really.

Bolivar
02-02-2013, 09:31 PM
I'm also on an Elder Scrolls kick, playing Morrowind. I also play Dota 2 with my friends almost every night. My favorite genres are JRPGs, Real Time Strategy games, and First Person Shooters.

Rinoa Lover
02-02-2013, 10:21 PM
~Game night at my cousin's house!~
Welcome to my slowchat thread on the new location to chat together on General gaming discussion forum, because I thought it belong to the General chat forum dear gamers. Tonight was it great and I was a cousin with my parents to visit him and I played the game on them Nintendo wii with the game named "Sonic & Mario at the olympic winter games, the playing time was great and I with my cousin's childeren won much of the golden, silver and bronx medal also the 600 star coupon earned dear gamers it was very great gaming activity on "Sonic & Mario at the olympic winter games" dear gamers, how about your gaming activity tonight dear gamers if I may ask to you?

Beowulf
02-03-2013, 12:04 AM
Really...lately it hasn't been anything much...I like RPG's. But I don't have TIME for them. Between work, and android development.

Though currently its Final Fantasy Tactics/Pokemon Black2. Those are my current in progress games.

Pike
02-03-2013, 01:51 AM
dear gamers, how about your gaming activity tonight dear gamers if I may ask to you?

Well I played a bunch of Oblivion (I think I'm finally getting close to the end?) and now I'm going to bed :)

Futan
02-03-2013, 01:59 AM
Finally finished FFII today. Played a bit of FIFA 13 as well. :3

Rinoa Lover
02-03-2013, 09:58 AM
Really...lately it hasn't been anything much...I like RPG's. But I don't have TIME for them. Between work, and android development.

Though currently its Final Fantasy Tactics/Pokemon Black2. Those are my current in progress games.Ooh okay, so you like the RPG too like me dear Beowolf. You don't have time anymore to play the games you like, so you have very hard busy with your work and android development dear Beowolf. What's your job dear Beowolf if I may ask to you?

dear gamers, how about your gaming activity tonight dear gamers if I may ask to you?

Well I played a bunch of Oblivion (I think I'm finally getting close to the end?) and now I'm going to bed :)Oblivion, I heard so much about the game and see much more on the TV. Is that game really good to play dear Pike if I may ask to you?
Finally finished FFII today. Played a bit of FIFA 13 as well. :3Ooh okay congratz thatyou complete the Final fantasy II game and on what console or handheld you've played the game dear Futan if I may ask to you? Cool that play the game FIFA 13 too and I have FIFA 12 dear Futan. It's so really cool that I opened this one :)

Pike
02-03-2013, 10:30 AM
Oblivion, I heard so much about the game and see much more on the TV. Is that game really good to play dear Pike if I may ask to you?

It's an okay dungeon crawler but Morrowind is several times better!

Formalhaut
02-03-2013, 04:35 PM
I'm sort of embarrassed that I've never played a single Elder scrolls game.

Pike
02-03-2013, 04:44 PM
I'm sort of embarrassed that I've never played a single Elder scrolls game.

play Morrowind

Futan
02-03-2013, 06:14 PM
I played it on a Playstation emulator on PC. :x

Formy, play Skyrim. Morrowind is nearly as bad as Civ IV's combat! :p

Formalhaut
02-03-2013, 06:19 PM
The only thing I don't like about the series is that it gets an almost cult following. Seriously, when Skyrim came out, all the people in my Sixth form were raving about it. Same thing about Fifa games as well and any COD games.

When I hear people having a raging boner about a game, it does slightly put me off.

Futan
02-03-2013, 06:22 PM
FIFA and CoD don't deserve it. Elder Scrolls does. :p

Madame Adequate
02-03-2013, 09:35 PM
Morrowind is nearly as bad as Civ IV's combat! :p

You're more wrong than Sarah. You're more wrong than Bolivar. You're more wrong than nik. You're more wrong than PG. This is the least accurate and correct thing ever said by anyone in the history of the entire human race, possibly the entire universe.

Pike
02-03-2013, 09:35 PM
Seriously, when Skyrim came out, all the people in my Sixth form were raving about it..

The ironic thing is that most of the people who got all excited about Skyrim had never played TES before.

Shorty
02-03-2013, 09:41 PM

You're more wrong than Sarah. You're more wrong than Bolivar. You're more wrong than nik. You're more wrong than PG. This is the least accurate and correct thing ever said by anyone in the history of the entire human race, possibly the entire universe.

What the hell, man.

Futan
02-03-2013, 09:51 PM

:D Yeah, I pretty much just said that to get a reaction from Pike. But you work too. :p Although Civ V's combat > IV. :colbert:

Madame Adequate
02-03-2013, 10:45 PM
Wrong (http://www.garath.net/Sullla/Civ5/whatwentwrong.html).

Futan
02-03-2013, 11:04 PM
I'm going to say 'touche' yet at the same time, I'll (continue to) assert that my opinion is correct and yours is awful with no bearing for it whatsoever. :p