PDA

View Full Version : Your favourite Guest Character?

Formalhaut
02-03-2013, 06:36 PM
So, XII utilised guest characters that followed you around, sometimes being helpful, though to be fair half the time I killed them off as they kept on being annoying. ANYWAY....

Homicide aside, who was your favourite guest character during the game? Was it:

Amalia, the woman you saw in the sewers who looked suspiciously like Ashe?
Basch, that one who looks awfully scraggy
Lamont, a boy who looks suspiciously like Larsa?
Vossler, who helped you break out?
Vossler again, who trekked through the bloody desert?
Larsa, who travelled with you to the holy temple?
Reddas, your final and perhaps most powerful guest?

Discuss.

Futan
02-03-2013, 09:54 PM
I guess Vossler despite him being a bastard. :x

qwertysaur
02-04-2013, 04:16 AM
You missed Basch. He was a guest for a very short period of the game before he joins the party. :p

Larsa helped me against some bosses with his endless Hi Potions.
Reddas helped me against other bosses by being a BAMF.

Tigmafuzz
02-04-2013, 04:57 AM
God, I hated Vossler. Slow as hell compared to my party at the time I had him. And I did no enjoy Larsa using up my items. So my favorite was Reddas, with his awesome hooked piratey swords. Also, him joining your party is the event flag that allows the Lv99 Red Chocobo to appear, so that helps.

maybee
02-04-2013, 05:58 AM
Larsa.

He was so cute and adorable and handy with all those potions. Should of been in the party fully imo.

Elpizo
02-04-2013, 03:31 PM
Larsa, of course. As if there could be any doubt.

Quindiana Jones
02-04-2013, 03:36 PM
Basch was great to have in that first section you meet him. There's an excellent grinding spot in there, and having Basch in your team allows you to blast straight through a whole heap of levelling. :D

Zeiferxx
05-04-2013, 07:36 PM
One of the Judges I can't remember his name. Is it Reddas?

James_Cub
09-16-2013, 10:38 PM
Amalia/Ashe cos she's a total bitch or Lamont/Larsa, cos he's actually really cool. When I first played the game almost 7 years ago, I actually thought he was a girl :D

Hollycat
09-17-2013, 12:30 AM
Larsa of course. The guy's clothing must be made of Hi potions or something. You basically can't lose while he is with you.

Mercen-X
09-19-2013, 07:22 AM
Larsa Lamont and Reddas because they both dual-wield to which I'm partial. Larsa especially as I really like his equipment.