PDA

View Full Version : The Fight Thread

Chris
02-04-2013, 07:01 PM
KKKK! Calm down you smurfing Shin-ra agents! This ain't 'bout busting a nut (I hope that is the correct term!), but about actual fights you've been in.

So, have you ever been in a physical fight before? If so, how and why? Please don't lie and change the actual outcome just to make yourself look like a bad mothersmurfer.

Worst fight I have been in, ended up being the most awkward. I was out with two of my friends, and some guy, who was completely wasted, decided to strike me with a bottle. I broke a couple of bones in his right arm, and we both ended up sitting NEXT to each other at the ER. Awkward and very weird. :(

Night Fury
02-04-2013, 07:57 PM
Nope.
Well one time in a nightclub some crazy girl started on my friend and I didn't even realise what was going on until I saw my friend on the floor getting punched and stuff, it was broken up quickly by the bouncer but I felt so useless because I couldn't help her in time.

:(

Faris
02-04-2013, 07:59 PM
Nah, I'm a sissy.

Shauna
02-04-2013, 08:01 PM
I couldn't hurt a soul, oh god I am so weak. No fighting here.

Mercen-X
02-04-2013, 08:30 PM
kiddy-bones

I was in a kick fight in gradeschool. Also, one of my cousins once grabbed by the back of the neck, so I shoved him and he punched me in the face. Fucking prick.

TrollHunter
02-04-2013, 09:07 PM
I was constantly in fights up to the end of elementary school.
Now? Ha! I get in kickass fights with people in youtube comments

Shorty
02-04-2013, 10:25 PM
No, but I could take down anyone who tried. I'm ruthless. Bring it on.

Agent Proto
02-04-2013, 10:40 PM
I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
And said "You're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-air"

Actually, I did get in a fight with a friend when I was younger. Happened while I was 14, I was pissed off at my friend for something and I decided to punch him in the face. He punched back and gave me a bloody nose. It ended rather quickly at that point. :/

Nowadays, I avoid getting into any fights like such.

Raistlin
02-04-2013, 11:53 PM
Not since two sort-of fights in middle school. I say "sort of" because they only involved one or two punches one-way (one where I was the puncher, the other the punchee) before it stopped/was broken up.

Oh, I did have a longer tussle with my cousin once when we were about 11, I guess. He was a little bigger than me, but I managed to get behind him with a headlock.

Nothing of note since then. Fights are generally stupid and avoidable.

fire_of_avalon
02-05-2013, 12:36 AM
I got in a fistfight with a boy in seventh grade. I punched him in the head and he punched me in the stomach. And got in trouble with our science teacher. I punched him first because he was pushing 6th graders around.

I also got into a fistfight with my sister like fifty times. The most recent was like three or four years ago. She busted my lip and I bruised her face and her ear swole up. That's it.

Pike
02-05-2013, 01:00 AM
Once my little brother was bothering me and my mom said "You know you could beat him up, right?"

So I did.

Then a year or two after that he outgrew me :(

Madame Adequate
02-05-2013, 01:12 AM
Yeah I got into a few fights at school. Mostly they ended very quickly because people seemed to think my desire to avoid fighting was the same as an inability to fight. Most people figured that even if I was a pussy I was still a pretty tall guy and they didn't bother with more than name-calling.

Once some little shithead who everyone hated because he was a little shithead spat on me. I just grabbed his head, shoved him down, and drove my knee up into it. He never even talked to me again.

I once got completely destroyed. Me and another guy were shoving back and forth, not really a fight even, and then out of nowhere he kicks me in the balls. By the time I was even back on my feet teachers were involved and I couldn't do much back to him.

The best one was when someone started on me in middle school and I did a four-kick combo I had seen Hwoarang do in Tekken. Didn't hit him very hard (Because it was awkward as hell and Tekken isn't exactly training) but the one kick that connected knocked him on his butt and he ran away after that.

Me and a kid called John came to blows in Year 6, in the lunch hall, which was a problem because after we both landed a couple of punches and were in pain from split lips etc., and began to swear loudly, we were in the vicinity of the rest of the school right down to pre-schoolers. The headmaster was rather unhappy.

Futan
02-05-2013, 01:17 AM
I got in a few when I was a young'un. One of them was with a friend who took karate so I got my ass handed to me. XD

More recently, I got in a one-way sort of one with a former coworker. We used to slapbox during our breaks(extremely professional work environment :p). One day, he had me kinda pinned and he just kept slapping with both hands. I couldn't get out and it was pissing me off. I eventually twisted around and swung at him. Except my fist was closed. :x No retaliation from him and I think we went right back to slapboxing the next day without any other incidents. :x

My sister is much more aggressive and occasionally she'll start swinging if I just mock her or something. :x Usually it's just one punch that I'll just avoid or deflect and that'll be the end of it. Sometimes I'll have to make her chase me around until she wears herself out(that or restrain her but that's no fun XD).

Tigmafuzz
02-05-2013, 03:57 AM
My whole goddamn life has been a fistfight.

NorthernChaosGod
02-05-2013, 06:09 AM
I'm pretty sure I posted a picture of me sitting on one of my friends while we were waiting for our other friend to get his stitches for the injury I caused.

Pheesh
02-05-2013, 06:26 AM
2 high school fights and nothing since. One of them was a nothing fight, I don't think either of us did any damage to the other, I remember punching him in the chest. The other time some smurfing prick sucker punched me in the back of the head while we were playing basketball cause he said I shoved him. I went absolutely mental and did actually do some damage that time, but it was broken up pretty quickly.

Nothing since then, I rarely put myself into positions where I'll have to fight another person.

qwertysaur
02-05-2013, 06:33 AM
I've gotten into so many random encounters I lost count.

Shiny
02-05-2013, 10:30 PM
I'm small so people try to start fights with me in the past. They also typically are small as well. I don't really like violence, but if I absolutely must defend myself instead of just blocking I will. One guy learned the hard way.

Shlup
02-05-2013, 11:21 PM
I've never even got close to being in a fight. Never really had anyone I didn't get along with, and never been picked on. I'm just too lovable.

Agrias
02-09-2013, 01:40 AM
I fought with my mother in law. She threw the first punch so I threw the second and then almost threw her down the stairs.

Chris
02-09-2013, 02:14 AM
I fought with my mother in law. She threw the first punch so I threw the second and then almost threw her down the stairs.
What? It actually got physical? How did your husband react to his wife and mother getting in a physical fight?

Ouch!
02-09-2013, 02:34 AM
I've never lost a fight that I've been in, but I also don't have a habit of getting into fights with people who can beat me up. When I was younger, I had a bit of a white knight complex that led me into getting into trouble on other people's behalves.

Agrias
02-09-2013, 03:10 AM
What? It actually got physical? How did your husband react to his wife and mother getting in a physical fight?

He's what stopped her from falling down the stairs. But he told her she deserved it. She was a real fucking trout to me.

Laddy
02-09-2013, 03:47 AM
No. I use my Charisma to solve problems.

Agrias
02-09-2013, 04:32 AM

To everything you just said; :hot::argh:

Laddy
02-09-2013, 05:26 AM
Come on now, there's no need to get angry. :)

Tigmafuzz
02-09-2013, 06:09 AM
Come on now, there's no need to get angry. :)

HE'S DOING IT AGAIN

Araciel
02-10-2013, 05:49 AM

I always roll a 1 when I try that, then have to roll initiative.

Short answer is yes fights.

Long answer is painful.