PDA

View Full Version : Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time

NeoCracker
02-06-2013, 08:50 PM
So, we now have the latest instalment of the Sly Cooper Franchise.

After faking Amnesia in order to leave his life of crime and marry Carmilla, our dear Sly has once again started getting an itch to return to his thieving ways. Opprotunity presents itself when Bently's girlfriend dissapears, and with her disappearance text within the Thevious Racoonus dissapears.

Using the Time machine Bentley and Penelope developed, the Sly gang unites to go back in time to find out what has been happening to alter the history told in the Thevious Racoonus!

Recap over, and my thougths thus far. Only a short ways into the first area, and I'm digging this game. It keeps strong the focus on sneaking around rather then combat, and has a better designed hacking system then Sly 2. Still the same in premise, but the level design of hacking maps is better, with a few touch ups to keep it fresh.

It seems to be adding a few minor elements to spice up the gameplay, while keeping the core the same.

And it's only 40$ to boot!

If you're a sly fan, it seems safe to assume you'll enjoy this!

So friends, rejoice at the revival of Sly Cooper!

krissy
02-07-2013, 01:04 AM
good to see this series back on its feet
i'll probably wait until it's cheaper though

NeoCracker
02-08-2013, 05:07 PM
Best line yet.

Tennessee: Who do you keep talking too?
Sly: I have a thing in my ear that let's me talk to my friend. And he says you need to carry that TNT to blow up the gate.

Tennessee: Sure, I've got voices in my head that tell me to blow things up all the time too. They haven't been wrong yet.