PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Aerith! :D

LadyJuxtaposition
02-07-2013, 03:10 PM
Hey there all Final Fantasy VII fans! Did you know that today's the flower maiden's birthday (02/07)? I know she's in the Lifestream and all, but that doesn't mean that we should not celebrate! C'mon, what say you? Let's wish Aeris a happy birthday an celebrate! :D

To celebrate, let's talk about the good memories that Miss Aerith Gainsborough had touched us, including her awesome fighting skills and healing tactics. Also, don't forget those cross-dressing days with Cloud! How she saved the world with Holy and prevent the Planet from pure destruction, that is also the memory we will never forget.

Say, let's post up some fan arts and fanfictions about her, including my quick sketches when I get to them and post them up.

Anyway... Singing time!

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday dear Aerith/Aeris,
Happy Birthday to you!

qwertysaur
02-07-2013, 03:32 PM
:happybday:

Laddy
02-07-2013, 07:10 PM
Let's hope it's killer!

Tigmafuzz
02-07-2013, 09:45 PM
Meh.

DrAssenov
02-08-2013, 02:54 AM
http://drassenov.deviantart.com/art/Happy-Birthday-Aeris-352946718

ehehehe the irony!

Thanks for making this thread!

Jinx
02-08-2013, 02:57 AM
So, okay, let's see.

Aeris was 22 in 1997.

Which means she's 38 today.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew old

Shorty
02-08-2013, 04:57 AM
dawwwww cake for aeris

maybee
02-08-2013, 05:04 AM
I hope that you and Zack are having a good " birthday party " in the Lifestream. :jokey:

LadyJuxtaposition
02-09-2013, 04:30 PM
Alright! :omghey: Aerith got some birthday wishes! I'm so happy that I could produce happy tears from my eyes.

Anyway, here are my gifts for the lovely flower maiden! :D

First, the sketch of her which I did on her birthday:

40179 I kinda went with the traditional outfit she wears in the orginal FFVII game; her dress and short-sleeve jacket are just too cute, including the ribbon attached the White Materia in her hair.

40180 In this picture; however, I put my fashion designer skills into the test and give her a new spring attire which features some flowerly graphic prints and "not-so-Christmas" pink-green color scheme. Just to be sure that this person is really Aerith, I give her her staff and leave her normal hair style. She is fashionable in every way. :)
PS: This picture happens to be one of the prizes I did for a deviant Moonie-Dreamer (http://moonie-dreamer.deviantart.com/)who is a big-time Aerith-fan and requested me to do a drawing of her. Check out her gallery! Great works are founded there!

40181 No matter what people said, I value the friendship between Aerith and Tifa (not in a yuri-relationship kind of way) because they cared so much about Cloud and saving the Planet. This was for the Welcoming Spring contest in the FF7-Pairings-Fanclub (http://ff7-pairings-fanclub.deviantart.com/)on Deviantart. I did not win, but it was a good practice and fun to create new outfits for the girls. Yeah, some people told me I should be a fashion designer, but I really want to be an illusrator. :P

40182 This picture I did two years ago, during the time I was rough drafting my FFVII.5 Foil Intervention Project. Here we got my OC Klee Hampe (on bottom-left) and the adorable Marlene Wallace next to her. They comfort each other and thought about Aerith who is not only the florist but also their guardian. Klee loves her so much though she never met her in real life and was greatly influnced with pink ribbons. She also thought that her graudian angel was really Aerith and her faith convinced her so.

40183 And finally, I think we were all touched by the moment of Aerith summoning Holy in attempt of saving the Planet and succeed. It's crazy for me of doing a figure drawing on black construction paper but I did a good job of making her pop-out a bit, and my version of the Lifestream adds a nice touch to the overall composition.
PS: This picture is one of the prizes I've made for a deviant Aerith1995 (http://aerith1995.deviantart.com/)who requested me to do a drawing of her. Please check out her gallery when you get the chance!

http://drassenov.deviantart.com/art/Happy-Birthday-Aeris-352946718

ehehehe the irony!

Thanks for making this thread!

You're very welcome! And thank you for that adorable picture! I swear to Gaia, I'm going to die from all the cutestness! :D

Sephex
02-09-2013, 04:43 PM
Uh, dude? Bro, I don't know how to tell you this, but there is something you should know about Aerith before celebrating her birthday.

Cake always gives her the runs, man. Maybe she is allergic? All I know is that sometimes things go right through her stomach.

LadyJuxtaposition
02-09-2013, 05:27 PM
Uh, dude? Bro, I don't know how to tell you this, but there is something you should know about Aerith before celebrating her birthday.

Cake always gives her the runs, man. Maybe she is allergic? All I know is that sometimes things go right through her stomach.

Really? Aerith's allergic to cake? That stinks! What about browines or fudge?

Sephex
02-09-2013, 05:33 PM

Gives her cramps. If she goes swimming she might sink like a stone.

LadyJuxtaposition
02-09-2013, 08:48 PM

Gives her cramps. If she goes swimming she might sink like a stone.

Ouch, that really sucks! In that case, we'll make sure she won't go swimming.

maybee
02-09-2013, 11:28 PM
Ouch, that really sucks! In that case, we'll make sure she won't go swimming.

Should of told Cloud that. Now it's too late.

Formalhaut
02-10-2013, 10:31 AM
See, this is what I really liked about the game's manual: You get random facts about them like their birthday or height! You don't get them anymore..

LadyJuxtaposition
02-10-2013, 11:52 PM
See, this is what I really liked about the game's manual: You get random facts about them like their birthday or height! You don't get them anymore..

I once tried to find other warriors's birthdays, like Firion's and Cecil's and even WoL's and they are not to be found anywhere. In result, I kinda made it up, so I can get to celebrate it. Every warrior deserves a birthday! :D

maybee
02-11-2013, 05:40 AM

I once tried to find other warriors's birthdays, like Firion's and Cecil's and even WoL's and they are not to be found anywhere. In result, I kinda made it up, so I can get to celebrate it. Every warrior deserves a birthday! :D

Firion has a birthday. He's a Aries.

Loony BoB
02-11-2013, 11:44 AM
So, okay, let's see.

Aeris was 22 in 1997.

Don't worry, the dead don't age. FOREVER YOUNG.

Sephiroth
02-11-2013, 03:20 PM
So, okay, let's see.

Aeris was 22 in 1997.

Crisis Core begins in year 2000. Aerith is 22 in 2007.

Raistlin
02-12-2013, 02:40 AM
Where is DMKA's old "Shake it Aeris" sig when you need it?

qwertysaur
02-12-2013, 03:18 PM
or the old are you sure you wan to log out image. :p

Tigmafuzz
02-14-2013, 04:00 AM
All cookies cleared! STABSTABSTABSTABSTABSTABSTAB

qwertysaur
02-14-2013, 04:20 AM
All cookies cleared! STABSTABSTABSTABSTABSTABSTAB
nope. It was something to the effect of "It was are you sure? You might end up like her."

LadyJuxtaposition
02-23-2013, 02:14 AM

Firion has a birthday. He's a Aries.

Just like ME! I'm also an Aries! :D I'm not sure of his exact birthday though. Could be March or April.

maybee
02-23-2013, 04:42 AM
^

Same. Final Fantasy Wiki just says that he's a Aries which doesn't help much. And with Zidane they just say that he's born in September so he could either be a Virgo or Libra.

LadyJuxtaposition
02-23-2013, 07:29 PM
^

Same. Final Fantasy Wiki just says that he's a Aries which doesn't help much. And with Zidane they just say that he's born in September so he could either be a Virgo or Libra.

At least it narrows down a bit, so next month (March) we'll celebrate Firion's birthday.
Hmm, maybe I should do a thread featuring the heroes' birthdays, including villains' too.

maybee
02-25-2013, 08:19 AM
At least it narrows down a bit, so next month (March) we'll celebrate Firion's birthday.
Hmm, maybe I should do a thread featuring the heroes' birthdays, including villains' too.

I'm not sure that any of the villains have birthday's known actually. Not even Sephiroth. Do you have any head-canons ?

qwertysaur
02-25-2013, 11:07 PM

I'm not sure that any of the villains have birthday's known actually. Not even Sephiroth. Do you have any head-canons ?
Seifer's is known, as well as any human villains in FF Tactics. :p

LadyJuxtaposition
02-25-2013, 11:33 PM

Can't say for certain... Yeah, Sephiroth never had a birthday unless he considered the day he discovers about the Jenova Project and him invovled as his birthday.

Sephiroth
02-26-2013, 03:09 PM

Can't say for certain... Yeah, Sephiroth never had a birthday unless he considered the day he discovers about the Jenova Project and him invovled as his birthday.

Villains like Sephiroth and Kuja have some data about themselves because of the official timeline, their known age at a certain time and several interviews. In the late 90's some interviews from Square about Final Fantasy VII were shown in magazines, one of them contained something about "the hero and the 24-year old Sephiroth who went to Nibelheim". The Nibelheim Incident was in 2002. 2002 - 24 = 1978.

maybee
02-26-2013, 03:42 PM
]Seifer's is known, as well as any human villains in FF Tactics.

Does Seifer count ? TBH I feel like he's more of a Kain Highwind type or a jerkass with a heart of gold. Hence he was willing to do basically anything to impress Rinoa and he was manipulated.

LadyJuxtaposition
02-28-2013, 03:11 PM

Villains like Sephiroth and Kuja have some data about themselves because of the official timeline, their known age at a certain time and several interviews. In the late 90's some interviews from Square about Final Fantasy VII were shown in magazines, one of them contained something about "the hero and the 24-year old Sephiroth who went to Nibelheim". The Nibelheim Incident was in 2002. 2002 - 24 = 1978.

So, with that information, I figured that Sephiroth would be 35 years old this year. No wait, sorry I could be wrong, I suck at math. Either way, Sephiroth is still young and strong thanks to Mako.

Sephiroth
02-28-2013, 04:17 PM

So, with that information, I figured that Sephiroth would be 35 years old this year. No wait, sorry I could be wrong, I suck at math. Either way, Sephiroth is still young and strong thanks to Mako.

Sephiroth is 29 in Final Fantasy VII (of course, 24 + 5 = 29). Final Fantasy VII begins in December 2007 and ends in January 2008. Two years afterwards, so in 2010 he is 31-32 and in Dirge of Cerberus he would be 32-33. At the end of Advent Children Complete he would be 33-34. So if you count 2013, then yes, he is 35. However, our years do not count for Final Fantasy VII.

Even without Mako he does not need to worry. He does not have a body in many years and the JENOVA cells do not let you age. Sephiroth is similiar to Vincent who also has monster cells.

Jinx
02-28-2013, 04:29 PM
Where did you get all of that information?

Sephiroth
02-28-2013, 04:31 PM
Where did you get all of that information?

From the Ultimania Omega of Final Fantasy VII and several interviews as well as game magazines. As Lady said, math is doing the rest then. Many Final Fantasys have an official timeline because it is shown somewhere or a bunch of informations and some years let you calculate the rest. Final Fantasy IX very accurate about this, for example.

LadyJuxtaposition
02-08-2014, 03:16 AM
Happy Birthday again Aerith! I did another quick drawing for you! :love:

FF B-Day Speed Sketch: Aerith/Aeris Gainsborough by LadyJuxtaposition on deviantART (http://fav.me/d75irus)

Ayen
02-08-2014, 04:54 AM
Happy Birthday, Aerith. Appropriate that your birthday lands on the NA release date of Bravely Default.

Shaibana
02-08-2014, 03:24 PM
jaaj happy b-day xD :mad:underapreciated:mad: Aerith!
she is one of my favorite characters tho :3

Carl the Llama
02-09-2014, 04:55 AM
All birthdays on FFWikia:

January

3rd - Cyan Garamonde, Laguna Loire
12th - Cinque
15th - Garnet Til Alexandros XVII
17th - Ondoria Atkascha III
18th - Jane Proudfoot
20th - Louveria Atkascha
24th - Queen