PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy Sieben

Mercen-X
02-09-2013, 04:18 AM
letzte Geschichte mischen eine Deutschland Historische. There are people on this site who speak German who can correct that sentence to something more coherent.

Anyway, this should probably be in the Timber Maniacs section, but I wanted to cheat on it with these forums so I could gain attention from VII frequenters.

I once wrote up a lengthy opening scene to a story which combines events of Nazi Germany with characters and motivations from FF7comp. I renamed a bunch of characters and the story was fleshing out well, but then my computer glitched and lost the whole thing. The story uses the attempted invasion of Russia as the Wutai War only here of course the Nazi's lose. (Sephiroth) disappears shortly after. Characters were introduced rather quickly.

Fuhrer Godseiden (Shinra... mixed feelings using Hitler)
Oberst Zeitler (Sephiroth)
Oberst Angeal Hewley
Oberst Jean aka "Erasmus" (Genesis)
Oberleutnant Finn Ferdinand (...I forget)
Leutnant Zacht Faron
Soldat Claude Streif
Soldat Dionysius (Dyne... liberties)
Soldat Bertram (Barret... liberties)
There wasn't any need of characters beyond this number for the amount I managed to write.

The point of this thread is to invite others (suggestions, writers, people who speak german because I want some legitimate lines of dialogue). I'll wait for two months before I decide that no one is interested and give up.

Cledarius
05-26-2013, 04:10 AM
I speak german. So feel free to ask wathever you want/need about that fact :)