PDA

View Full Version : Defense of the Square Enix Smash Bros. All Stars Royale of Legends

Aulayna
02-10-2013, 10:44 PM
So technically we already sort of had Ergheiz and Dissidia. But if Square made a Super Smash Bros. style game or a MOBA (DotA) style game featuring their characters - would you play the shit out of it? Infact, which would you prefer?

DMKA
02-11-2013, 12:08 AM
It'd be kind of redundant after the Dissidia games, wouldn't it? I guess no more redundant than Marvel vs. Capcom is to X-Men vs. Street Fighter. I mean, they could use the original KH Characters, Dragon Quest Characters, and Tomb Raider Characters now, I suppose. Aside of that, I don't know what they could use besides the FF characters again. Then again, PlayStation All-Stars uses characters from franchises that have been dead for years, like PaRappa. So I guess they could use the Threads of Fate characters, Musashi, and the Xenogears characters too.

And if that were the case, I'd probably play it.

VeloZer0
02-11-2013, 12:56 AM
Something like a DotA style game could be cool. Not that I would have time to play it.

maybee
02-11-2013, 04:59 AM
The Fatal Fury/ Street Fighter like style would be better because the Mario system already has the original Nintendo version and now the PlayStation version it would feel really unoriginal and a little copycat-y while the original Street Fighter/ Tekken can be copied as many times as possible and still feel fresh as longs as it's not a complete copy.

Plus a Tekken Tag style Final Fantasy beat em up would be awesome. Tekken Tag 2 had up to 50 characters, can you imagine 50 Final Fantasy to battle with and fight with ? It would be amazing.

Tekken Tag format, Guilty Gear fighting style.

Sephiroth
02-11-2013, 03:25 PM
A Square Enix All Stars in Super Smash Bros. style would be really cool.

Bolivar
02-11-2013, 03:35 PM
A MOBA wouldn't just be awesome gameplay-wise, it would be a great way to get 100+ of Square's characters into one game. I would litearlly (as in figuratively) drop Dota 2 right now and start learning all the heroes if they made one.

A Smash Bros.-style game would be awesome, too.

Wolf Kanno
02-12-2013, 07:24 PM
I hate Smash Bros. gameplay style so no, I'd probably give it a pass.

black orb
02-13-2013, 02:07 AM
>>> As long the game isnt crap like Smash Bros or the PS All-Stars battle Royale. All is welcome..

With Dissidia SE proved me they can make pretty decent fighting games. SE dont need to copy or learn the bad habits of other companies that make lame fighters like capcom, namco and many others..:luca: