PDA

View Full Version : Your Name in Urban Dictionary

Laddy
02-11-2013, 06:13 PM
Mildly swaggering or macho, in a boyish way or in the context of male bonding
He had a laddy attitude, preferring to get pissed and pick up girls for one-night stands

;)

Parker
02-11-2013, 06:15 PM
Parkers are usualy amazing. They are aggressive, they are great in bed. They are amazing boyfriends. Parkers have a great sense of humor, they make you laugh and they have funny yet very cute facial expressions. Parkers will make you smile no matter what mood you are in they will make you one happy camper and they help you with any issues you have. Parkers are amazing people and are aggressive, if you know what i mean.
girl- dang im sore
girl 2- o it must be parker
girl- yah he is so aggressive

Night Fury
02-11-2013, 06:19 PM
Those named Tara are perfect. You won't find anyone else like her, and if you do find her count yourself lucky. She is often shy at first, but if you approach her she'll be very friendly. She's incredibly artistic and smart (particularly in science). She is clever and snappy and will likely own cats. Overall, Tara is a gift to humankind and treasure her while you have her, because you'll never know when she'll be gone.

Boy- "But I thought you were straight!"
Girl- "That was before I met Tara."

Yeah baby.

Bunny
02-11-2013, 06:19 PM
There were nine pages. This was the most accurate from the first page:

an often young, but not exclusively, male who's so inexperienced or so underendowed that his thrusting pace during sexual intercourse mimics that of a rabbit's during intercourse

that guy i met off okcupid was a total bunny, he was smurfing so fast i thought he was trying to start a fire

Night Fury
02-11-2013, 06:23 PM
There was only one for Lockharted

Verb-
to hook up with one's own mother due to excessive alcohol consumption.
Dude, I think he lockharted last night, he was grinding on his mom!"

Then for Locky

someone who is vain and modest. someone how thinks they are the best at everything. someone who doesnt care about others feelings, just their own. someone who is very selfish and self-centered.
"hey Joe, get away from that mirror, your doing a Locky."

Formalhaut
02-11-2013, 06:25 PM
Mmmm... Jordan. (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Jordan)

"A different word for very large penis
Bob has a jordan, and i like to ride it all night long"Okay then! Interesting. Let's see here...

"An amazingly sweet guy. A Jordan will worm his way into your heart and claim a piece of it for his own. But trust me, you won't mind. Belonging to a Jordan is the best thing that can ever happen to someone. A Jordan completes you, in every way possible. He will make you smile like an idiot, and forget how to breathe. A Jordan is irreplaceable. So if you are lucky enough to find one, hold on tight and never let go. Jordans are very special. Some of them even have the ability to make one's heart melt.
Girl one: "Where the hell have you been lately?!"
Girl two: "I got a Jordan. I've been spending all my free time with him."
Girl one: "No wayy! SHARE!!""

Kind of makes you think these entries were made by people called Jordan.. Let's try Formalhaut instead.

Nothing.

Shauna
02-11-2013, 06:27 PM
For Shauna, I get a few nice things, and nothing sexual! :3 Surprising considering I am on UrbanDictionary.

a beautiful girl with a beautiful heart. isn't always caught in the greatest of situations, but always seems to have a smile on her gorgeous face. fun-loving, with an adorable laugh. knows how to have a good time, but knows when its time to be serious. knows how to treat a friend right. realizes when she's made a mistake. is the true definition of a great best friend. may fall her for the man she loves, but she deserves the best, in all aspects of life.
wow. that's one hott smurf.

tht girls a shauna

Down to earth nice girl.

Tends to be a little annoying but doesn't mean to. Knows when she has wronged.Shauna doesn't like too be mean, but will go to any needs of her friends to make them smile.
Easy-going for almost all of the time , but when things need to get serious, she does,.
She seem's to be quiet.
Is shy at first but once you befriend her she is openly friendly and kinder.
Will have days were she will feel down. Most Shauna's have low confidence , although not needy or clingy, she will need to be supported through tough times.

And also has one truly amazing talent.
(May or may not have been discovered)
Person1- Man that girl can sing.What's her name?

Person2-I dunno but seems like a Shauna to me.

Thought I'd look up Sheetlebug to see other things. Do I annoy you, EoFF? :D

Something small that makes you want to cuss.

OR

Something small that annoys you.
The door kept squeaking like a sheetlebug.

She kept writing these little sheetlebug notes to me, LOL they were SO ANNOYING!

Psychotic
02-11-2013, 06:27 PM
Insane without real reason. Controllable craziness, but the person experiencing it decides to let it out, resulting in the term "Psychotic"

"Mike really is a psychotic bastard."

Faris
02-11-2013, 06:46 PM
Arabic for Knight or Cavellier.
Faris raised his lance and charged into the midst of the Fray

One of the ancient Mediterraneans' gods, most known by the Greek version of his name, φαερις. People named after him tend to have a near flawless personality, coupled with an air of superior intelligence. Those people are usually of a one-of-a-kind character, extraordinarily wonderful and enchanting to be around with.
"Have you met Faris yet? He is such an amazing person to talk to; he knows just what do and say at exactly the right moments."

Ancient Greek for "player." Although player was meant as someone who excels at sports and games, many people named Faris are also players with girls.
Dude, I wish I could be like Faris. He's such a player with the ladies, and he's good at like every single sport.

No wonder people weren't sure if I was male or female back in 2004-2005 :jess:

Rantz
02-11-2013, 06:51 PM
This one is probably the most accurate one.

Rantz
A condition of the penis where it is withdrawn into the body forming a cavity similar to the vagina.
Dude that looks tottally like a rantz.
Holy crap did you check out that guys rantz.
I don't know one second it was there but then it just, well look its a rantz.

Denmark
02-11-2013, 06:55 PM
Illest country on earth. If you don't believe me, go there, see all the tall, blond women and trus' me, you won't wanna come back ta America where all the fat chicks roam free, feeding on whatever their pudgy little hands can reach

Quindiana Jones
02-11-2013, 06:55 PM
The first page for Arthur is bloody ace. The second page is... less so. :mad:

The pages for Quin are considerably more hilarious, though.

Shorty
02-11-2013, 07:40 PM
Affectionate term for a girlfriend, attractive female or concubine.

"Yo shorty, it's your birthday"

Aulayna
02-11-2013, 07:47 PM
aulayna isn't defined yet.

A really beautiful girl. Often loves and cares for many people
One day, Ashleigh sucked my dick, she was so caring!

a pretty girl who is confident in what she does.
very trust worthy and easy to talk to.
usually one of the nicest women you'll ever meet.
always has an interesting story to tell

boy 1: man I'm just having a terrible day. my gf broke up with me and I just need a nice girl who won't break my heart.

boy 2: sorry man I just don't care. maybe if you meet an ashleigh she will help you out. or you might fall in love with her

boy 1: thanks man. I'll go talk to the one in my math class

qwertysaur
02-11-2013, 08:04 PM
qwertysaur: not defined, yet
My first name result #1: An incredibly cool person. :cool:

Agent Proto
02-11-2013, 08:19 PM
Some good ones for Jeff.

someone who is skilled. He just has it.

dude, it's jeff
...whoa nice

a term to replace the word f**k. can be used in the context of jeffing, jeffed up, jeffed over, jefficated, or jeff.

you have to be jeffing me!
thats so jeffed up!
...I just got jeffed over.

n. A man who seems really cool, comes off as suave and is always very charming and charismatic. But he is also shady, and a creeper

Why you gotta be so shady and "Jeffy"? :(

And for Proto.

Started with the mega man series, on the NES console, proto man was mega man's older brother. Nowadays old school mega man players who liked proto sticked to the name and use it in multiple games/chat/forums. One must not disrespect one named proto or one will be pwnt and good gamed.

- OMG I played this uber pimpster last night on wc3 and like he owned me so hard I cried myself to sleep, he went by the AKA of PROTO!

- YO PROTO, MAH MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- Proto owns me in every game we play, I enjoy getting owned by proto.

- Getting pwnt by proto is a daily experience for me.

Raistlin
02-12-2013, 12:59 AM
A very attractive fellow, inhabiting a small fortress in Slovenia, known to have an almost dangerous sex appeal and extremely acid tongue. Upon encounter you oughta keep in mind that physical sexual contact with him is nigh impossible, despite your overwhelming urge to do so.

Someone who is too cool for words. Wesley's are very influential and make friends easy. Many people misunderstand them but they are really on a higher lever of thinking. Wesley's are not ignorant and see the world how it is not how they wanna see it.

Tigmafuzz
02-12-2013, 01:58 AM
Tungsten Inert Gas.

:|

At least my real name comes up accurate :greenie:

edczxcvbnm
02-12-2013, 02:04 AM
edczxcvbnm is not a name that is defined yet...go figure. However my first name is.

Greek in origin, I've come to the conclusion that Stephen is just about the coolest male name. Whether it's prnounced 'Stef-an' or 'Steve-en' doesn't matter, it's just awesome.

Steph and Stevie are also the coolest nicknames.

Some famous Stephens include Stephen King, Stephen Fry, and Stephen Hawking.

Stephen is an awesome name.

NorthernChaosGod
02-12-2013, 04:54 AM
All the ones for my real name are sexual. O_O

A very honest man who is freakishly horny. He gets hard an average of 45 times per day. Many woman like him and dream of having sex with him. He is a player but everyone loves him because he is sweet like candy. He has an overactive imagination and can make up very sexual stories that can turn anyone on and get them wet like a lake.

Jinx
02-12-2013, 05:07 AM
Tifa (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Tifa&defid=3568795)
42 up (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=tifa%27s+boobs#), 45 down (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=tifa%27s+boobs#)

1) A robust pair of watermelon-sized boobs attached to a woman.

2) The onwer of these beautiful boobs is none other than the barely legal (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=barely%20legal) Tifa Lockhart of Final Fantasy 7 (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Final%20Fantasy%207) fame. She is a lowly bartender one week, and then the next, she is a hero who saves the world from certain destruction. She gains the ability to fly in the sequel Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Final%20Fantasy%207%20Advent%20Children).

3) A fanboy's wet dream (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=wet%20dream)
1)"That woman's hooters are as big as Tifa's!"

2)Designed by Tetsuya Nomura. Owned by Square Enix

3)"Dude, I had a dream I was having a pants party (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pants%20party) with Tifa!"

Tifa (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Tifa&defid=1019752)
88 up (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=tifa%27s+boobs#), 165 down (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=tifa%27s+boobs#)

Tifa; A crazy slut girl with oversized– And I mean OVERSIZED breasts that are about the size of her head.

People crap up your mind by saying she's a 'courageous beauty'. But, hell no. If she's so 'courageous', she would've told Cloud about her feelings I don't even care about.

A sexy female who if you are not currently dating you should get with. Samanthas are women of beauty and booty and usually a gorgeous blonde. They are all you wish you had and the best choice for a girl friend. (unless you know a samantha who is a man)

If you date or dated these gorgeous Samantha's you have all you'll ever need or you are mental and let the best thing you had go, without realizing it.

Samantha's are the best in bed even if they appear they aren't. Get to know your Samantha because studies show many grow up to be nude models just out of the blue.

boy 1: i cant believe i let samantha go
boy 2: yea dude you're such an idiot. do u not know how awesome she REALLY is? you didnt even give her a shot
boy 1: im an idiot.

Samantha
11683 up (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=samantha#), 3943 down (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=samantha#)

Usually a name for a person that is a walking Goddess. Gorgeous to the maximum, fun to talk to, easy to befriend with a sexy booty. Often pulls off the innocent act but she gets around.
Damn, that Samantha is too cute for words.

There will be no Tifa fanboys if her boobs weren't God damned big enough.

And if they got even bigger–

Jesus Christ, I'd be dead of suicide now.

So, overall, Tifa– A.K.A. some idiot woman who swings her watermelon-like knockers around for fun.

Tifa: Oh my God, I'm so sad! *swings breasts around*

Tigmafuzz
02-12-2013, 05:15 AM
Samanthas are women of beauty and booty

Get to know your Samantha because studies show many grow up to be nude models

SamSam you never told me you were a nude model. Let's see a portfolio :p

Clouded Sky
02-12-2013, 05:51 AM
Everything seems to be in order here.

Someone who makes the hair on your arms stand up when his name is mentioned. He is the type of guy that a girl would do anything to fuck, even lick a really fat puerto ricans ass crack. When cory walks by girls stare and if he says hello to you, some people even cry. He is that kind of guy that is so beautiful that even when you picture him doing something repulsive, like taking a huge shit, he is still an angel.

"Omg I was walking down the hall today and Cory said hi to me, i threw up on myself and then cried for 20 minutes"

"Yo dude did you see that guy, no homo but i wanna be just like him, he is a cory"

"Fat puerto man, I will lick your butt just to get with that Cory!!!"

Araciel
02-12-2013, 06:01 AM
James

Someone who is unusually well hung. People with the name James are generally known for their good looks (especially the eyes) and women are just simply attracted to them.
"Oh Yeah, he's definitely a James"

.....Surprised? No.

Agrias
02-12-2013, 06:07 AM
Alice 469 up, 135 down
1. The name of the main character from Lewis Caroll's world renowned books, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass.

2. The name of the main character of Disney's Alice in Wonderland.

3. A nickname given to a women of utmost perfection. Nickname most commonly used in the UK.

4. A video game made by a completely insane man named American McGee about how Alice is sent to an Asylum after being the sole survivor of a fire. She then is forced to rescue Wonderland, thus saving her sanity. (Rated M for Mature)

5. A SyFy channel (Why oh why did you change to a gay name like that SciFi?!) movie about Alice going back to wonderland and finding it a lot like Las Vegas.

6. Tim Burton's Latest Movie, in which Alice revisits Wonderland after her boyfriend proposes to her. It seems to follow some of Mr. McGee's ideas in his video game, although, the queen of hearts is a midget, whereas, in the game, she is some sort of tentacle monster.
1. (the setting: A boy and his mother are in a library in the 19th century, sometime after the book Alice's Adventures in Wonderland was written) Oh, mother, could you please let me read this book? PLEASE? Oh, fine, Thomas. (Days later) I thought it was a good book, mother! I'm sure you did, Thomas...

2. Oh, man, grandpa wouldn't get off my case last night when we were watching the old Alice in Wonderland!

3. Ah, that Juniper girl is an amazing Alice!

4. Holy fuck, did the Duchess just explode her head by sneezing?! What the hell is wrong with this game?!

5. Ugh, there was just no fucking point to that annoying SyFy movie Alice! Damn't, why did SciFi change it's name? I liked it better the old way!

6. I don't even have an example for this one.

Pheesh
02-12-2013, 07:39 AM
Philip
The sexiest man on Earth. Usually really smart and quick-witted. Philips usually have enormous dicks and make love quite well. They can do things in the bed that no other people can. They are jacked beyond belief and can rip you apart. During times of need they are always there and will do anything for you. Philips are sports fanatics, especially for baseball.

Wow, i want Philip!

And very expectedly so...

Happy Noodle Boy
A comic drawn by Johnny the Homocidal Maniac (otherwise known as NNY or JTHM for the homeless and insane. Most Noodle Boy comics end with HNB getting shot in the head, or being killed in some other grusome way. The comics tend to be random and often insane, but NNY swears there is some deeper meaning behind them.

"Marvel at my plastic applicator!! Not just any accessory for your sanitary napkins!"

Shorty
02-12-2013, 05:24 PM
ahahaha that last bit xD

NorthernChaosGod
02-12-2013, 07:40 PM
When did Phil get jacked? :confused:

cloud_doll
02-12-2013, 11:10 PM
I was a bit surprised by mine.

Small, adorable, friendly Asian girl. She has long lucious hair that looks fantastic when it's curled with her token curling iron. Loves to party and knows how to party right. She is guaranteed to win a dance-off. Extremely friendly and loyal UNTIL YOU PISS HER OFF! 3 strikes and you're out of her books. If you mess with her or any of her girls you better be prepared to face the concequences.
Person 1 "Did you see that small, gorgeous girl?"
Person 2 "Ya that's my pocket friend."
Person 1 "She's hot!"
Person 2 "She's GENIE!"

G13
02-13-2013, 10:22 PM
Strain of marijuana bred for potency under a government funded project at the University Of California.

Mo-fo that G13 crippled me! But I kept having to hoof more and more.

Shlup
02-14-2013, 01:31 AM
1. Amanda
A women named Amanda is typically very beautiful with an incredible body and nice eyes. They are known to be very loveable. Amandas are envied by other women.
1. Damnnn, Amanda's lookin' fine today, as usual.
2. I wish I was Amanda, shes so pretty and nice!

1. ShlupQuack
Administrator at EoFF
hey, ShlupQuack! you are an administrator at EoFF!

NorthernChaosGod
02-14-2013, 01:41 AM
Strain of marijuana bred for potency under a government funded project at the University Of California.

Mo-fo that G13 crippled me! But I kept having to hoof more and more.

I don't think I can look at you the same.

G13
02-14-2013, 01:46 AM
Once you go G13 you need a wheelchair to go back.

Freya
02-14-2013, 01:57 AM
when you meet a kaycee you will fall in love , once you meet her you fall under her spell. shes very very very pretty and is good in bed so guys better get ready. she is very creative and never has a problem saying things straight up , so if she has a problem she will tell you. also known for an ahmazing kisser so get your tongues ready . kaycee is also a greek term for "lovelyy" so once you meet a kayceee hold on to her (:
taylor-"do you see that girl"
lindsay-"yea shes definately a kaycee"

]1. Sex on Legs.

2. A small girl with a big heart.

3. A girl who has the most emabressing and funniest blodie moments in the history of blondie moments.
1. Dude, did you see that girl yesterday? She was such a Freya!

2. My best firend is a Freya!

3. Hahaha she's not blonde but she's such a Freya!

Oh urban dictionary, you're making me blush!

Jinx
02-14-2013, 02:12 AM
It sounds like all of the girls here are super beautiful and great in bed.

I must test this theory.

TrollHunter
02-14-2013, 02:29 AM
BRADY
To leave a social situation without saying goodbye or letting others know you are leaving. A sneaky exit.
A. Where did you go last night? Did you brady? I couldn't find you?
B. Yeah, you people are a bunch of losers.

BRADY
A guy who cares a lot about other people. He doesn't base his friendships and relationships on how someone looks. Brady is the type of guy that is everyone's best friend. He is also a laddies man. Every girl is hanging on his every word. And often flirts as often as possible, even if it not intentional. Brady loves music, and very ridiculous things. He is so sweet and will never let someone fall between the cracks and if they do he helps them back up. Usually has long blondish brownish hair that he is nagged to cut, and brilliant blue eyes. Brady is one of the dearest friends you can ever have.I don't know how to tell him I like him, thats Brady for you.

You are such a Brady, everyone loves you

Brady you are just so...perfect I know

Urban... you're creeping me out

BRADY
noun a person who is a ladies man..has all the ladies
look that guy over there he must be a brady

Ouch!
02-14-2013, 02:38 AM
1. Zach

#1. A name of a person who is often smart, cunning, dresses well and likes to have fun. A party goer that attracts many people with his intellect, jokes, and good smile.

#2. A name of a person who likes to fool around and be with his friends, often very caring about others and has no problem dealing with tools.
My boy Zach likes to play beer pong at the college fraternity perties, he is the life of the party.