PDA

View Full Version : The meaning behind your username

Formalhaut
02-13-2013, 11:01 PM
Our name in Urban dictionary sort of inspired me to make this thread.

Basically, why did you name yourself what you are now? Naturally, user names change and feel free to walk us through your entire username history if you want, but why are you named who you are on EoFF?

For me, Formalhaut was chosen for many reasons:

I simply like the sound of it. Also, Whenever anyone finds out about my username of choice, their normally like "Wha, what's that" which is always amusing
It is the ultimate gun in FFXII. As Balthier is often seen with a gun, I made it his own personal weapon during my play through
It is also the name of a star in the sky, which is a slight hark back to my childhood where I was space-crazy for abit. I still am, but less so and I've grounded myself to focus on forensics.

And that's basically it. So why are you named what you are? I'm really wanting to know what the hell Aulayna means.

Sephex
02-13-2013, 11:02 PM
I was young when I thought of the name when naming a character in an RPG. It kind of stuck and I ended up using it online!

CimminyCricket
02-13-2013, 11:05 PM
I originally went by CrazyInsaneManiac on a chat back in 2004 and eventually people just started calling me CIM cause they didn't want to type it all out. I ended up falling in love with it so I adopted it as my only name and then people started calling me Cimanim and CimminyCricket. My life has been so confusing.

DownDiagonalLeftA
02-13-2013, 11:15 PM

Jinx
02-13-2013, 11:17 PM
No offense, but I think my username is pretty self-explanatory.

Bunny
02-13-2013, 11:21 PM
It suited my surly disposition quite nicely.

Chris
02-13-2013, 11:29 PM
Reno = Gambling = Lost money = Borrowed money = Didn't pay = Hunted = A second start = Chris.

Denmark
02-13-2013, 11:39 PM
oh no, not this thread again

ask psychotic

Pheesh
02-13-2013, 11:53 PM
Cause everyone thought I was a girl when it was 'eternal essence'

Aulayna
02-13-2013, 11:56 PM
It's the name of one of my first WoW characters. Honestly it didn't come from anywhere really I just wanted a name like Aurelia which was taken and eventually I ended up making Aulayna because it sounded pretty and more Night Elfy.

Faris
02-14-2013, 12:06 AM

TrollHunter
02-14-2013, 01:04 AM
It was basically me slamming my face into a keyboard trying to think of a name for this forum... it has quickly turned into a name I use whenever it is available.

Shlup
02-14-2013, 01:31 AM
The meaning is that I don't have to worry about it being taken whenever I register somewhere.

Raistlin
02-14-2013, 01:36 AM
Raistlin is my favorite character from the DragonLance book series, which were some of my favorite books growing up. I was in the middle of reading them when I first registered at another message board when I was 11, and it just stuck after that.

G13
02-14-2013, 01:40 AM
Too bad the wiki's pooped out, there's a whole list of EoFFer's usernames there.

I used to be Guardian XIII. Guardian is one of my favorite words because I like what it represents. I also really liked the idea of Guardians from FFX, and Guardians of the Flame was my favorite book series at the time of making this account. Seemed like a no-brainer. 13 is my favorite number, I suppose I like the negative implications behind it. Since I was joining an FF site, roman numerals it was!

A few people shorted it to G13 or G, and after a while I felt like G13 represented me better. I still think of my name as Guardian XIII, just shortened. Like how Loony RoberT became Loony BoB.

NorthernChaosGod
02-14-2013, 02:01 AM
I used to be Æ¿æƒ2 (with or without the 2) because I just discovered alt codes at that time and wanted to make myself a name using them.

NorthernChaosGod came about because I was really into black metal at the time and the band Immortal inspired it.

Jinx
02-14-2013, 02:08 AM
I used to be Æ¿æƒ2 (with or without the 2) because I just discovered alt codes at that time and wanted to make myself a name using them.

NorthernChaosGod came about because I was really into black metal at the time and the band Immortal inspired it.

>NorthernChaosGod
>Lives in Southern California

Ouch!
02-14-2013, 03:32 AM
I briefly used an avatar and signature combo that featured Asuka kicking Shinji in the testicles as he fell on top of her. The name went along with the avatar/signature set and outlasted it.

NeoCracker
02-14-2013, 03:36 AM
Originally my name was Corncracker. I had the song 'Jimmy cracked corn, and I don't care' in my head at the time.

Eventually, I wanted a new name and pondered, and I thought 'Neo' tends to get tagged on to new things. And I kind of liked the Idea that the username would make me sound Racist, so NeoCracker it was!

There was also my Run as Uncle Big hands, which I adopted because it was hilarious to here my nephew refer to me as 'Creepy Uncle Big Hands'.

blackmage_nuke
02-14-2013, 03:36 AM
There is no meaning behind it, I just wanted to sign up quickly at the time and picked the first thing that came to my head and added nuke since blackmage was (obviously) taken, also I wasnt aware this site allowed spacebars and I wasnt asthetics savy enough at the time to capitalise individual letters instead of splitting it with that stupid underscore. But I've had the name so long now i'd feel bad about changing it.

Lonely Paper Star
02-14-2013, 03:40 AM
WELL, it started when two friends and I drank wine that night and I got drunk, to the point where I somehow ended up sitting on the ground claiming I was horny. So one of them kicked me down the hall to my room, disgusted by me. The next day, we described this scene to my other friends, and he was like, "yeah, we were rolling her to her room like a katamari." I permanently became a katamari to my friends and therefore, my theme song was "Lonely Rolling Star" from the first Katamari Damacy game's soundtrack.

I use "Paper" because I'm into origami.

Tigmafuzz
02-14-2013, 03:51 AM
Tigger (eccentric)
MASH (because I needed something between Tig- and -fuzz)
Fuzzy Lumpkins (because I'm a country bumpkin)

:screwy:

qwertysaur
02-14-2013, 04:19 AM
It was qwertyxsora. qwerty just because, and the xsora was from kingdom hearts.
the during lucky eggs I became John Woo.
the -saur replaced the xsora after that. :p

NorthernChaosGod
02-14-2013, 05:05 AM

>NorthernChaosGod
>Lives in Southern California

Black metal does not come from SoCal. :colbert:

Shorty
02-14-2013, 05:42 AM
I was originally Demosthenes, which was derived from the alias of a character in my favorite book, and nobody could spell or say it correctly. It got shortened to Dem and Demo (which I kindof hated) and I decided that for the sake of the forum's literacy I had to change it. I changed it to the first thing that popped into my head, which was people generally commenting on how short I was. I wasn't that short, but most people still seemed taller than me).

In the past few years I've kindof wanted to go back to Demosthenes, but I've been Shorty for far longer and it would probably feel weird to other people if I changed my name this late in the game.

Freya
02-14-2013, 05:56 AM
Originally I was Lekana. I was a total japanophile when I was younger and i liked kana. I also have this thing for L's. Doesn't really work out when japanese can't pronounce L's well xD But I added Le and Kana together. She was my first WoW character at 14 and my online alias at like 13. Then I got bored of it.

I am now Freya because she's my favorite FF character. For me, she was the first strong female character that didn't have any sexual overtones attached in the FF series. As a young girl I identified with that, even if she was a rat person. I didn't care what race she was, but I cared what gender she was and how she acted. She may have been searching for her lost love but she was a badass who protected her country and her friends. and even when her love didn't remember her, she didn't stop her journey, she continued on for what was right. That was cool to me. As an impressionable young kid, I latched onto it. And so since she was my fav character and this is an FF site, welp!

Elsewhere online you'll see me as Oddly Otter. I like alliteration and Otters...

Laddy
02-14-2013, 06:03 AM
I'm called Laddy because on this old-school RPG forum I went on everyone thought I was a girl. Finally, some newbie said I was a "sweet young lady" and I got fed up and added the d.

It suits me because I like to think I'm pretty easygoing and friendly most times, so it's appropriately peppy.

maybee
02-14-2013, 07:47 AM
I didn't know whether I was going to stay or not so I picked " Maybee " as a extra twist on Maybe as in Maybe I'll stay here and Maybe I won't.

black orb
02-14-2013, 08:12 AM
>>> This thread again? :D.:luca:

Too tired for this, go figure it out yourself..:zombert:

Pike
02-14-2013, 10:47 AM
What is it with all the people saying "this thread again", we haven't had this thread for at least a year. Long enough to warrant a new one in my book :colbert:

Back in 1998ish when I was 14 I did my first jaunts on the internet and the first places I went were Redwall fan forums ("message boards" back then; they were basically textboards). I invented a roleplay character for these: she was a silver hare named Pikestaff. I actually rarely did any serious roleplaying with her and her entire purpose was to troll the roleplayers. But you know.

Ever since then I have been Pike or Pikestaff. 15 years with that nickname and I now answer to it like I do my real name. Hell, people offline call me Pike. I love my nickname :love:

I did have a brief stint where I was naming myself after Invader Zim characters and I'm glad that ended quickly :shobon:

Night Fury
02-14-2013, 10:55 AM
Well, it comes from Lockhart (Tifa Lockhart) and I dunno, I was like 15 and thought it would be cool to make it Lockharted.

I've had variations, my PSN is Lockhearted - it kinda suits me I think, I like the connotations of a 'locked up heart' and stuff and I always feel a bit... Tifa-ey when I use it. I've never had it shortened before like I have on here - I love Locky, and I may possibly change it.... maybe! I think it's quite different and unusual whilst being memorable. I like it. :D

Aulayna
02-14-2013, 10:57 AM
I did have a brief stint where I was naming myself after Invader Zim characters and I'm glad that ended quickly :shobon:

Gir

Shauna
02-14-2013, 11:20 AM
*checks watch* This time of the year already? This thread is always fun. :3

I have went by three names across the internet: yuna_elena, Shauna and Sheetlebug. There was also a brief stint as StalkerHorse.

yuna_elena was back in my "I must name myself after my favourite characters!" phase - Yuna from FFX and Elena from Grandia 2. Moved on quickly from that.

Shauna, believe it or not, is my actual name. Little imagination to it, but whatev. It's uncommon enough that I was often the only Shauna registering for things.

StalkerHorse was entirely an injoke between myself and another friend involving spellcheck and deviantArt. It didn't last long in my internet usage, but again, it was uncommon so registering under it was useful. Xbox and Steam are probably the only places that it is still in any sort of use.

And finally Sheetlebug. My friends and I were trying to come up with nicknames for each other for an IRC channel we have - apparently, according to some hit on Google somewhere, Sheetlebug is in fact a nickname for Shauna. We thought that was hilarious and I adopted it. It's pretty cool, so I'll probably stick with this ~forever~.

Bubba
02-14-2013, 12:26 PM
I was originally called Bubbaforever. I was named after a legendary "wonderful" chocobo from FFVII called Bubba. He liked his female chocobos black like his coffee. His super-sperm gave me my first ever gold chocobo.

During my spell as EOFF Royalty, I briefly changed my name to Ramisese RuBubba the Third which irritated the hell out of everyone so I reverted to simply Bubba.

Agent Proto
02-14-2013, 12:56 PM
My screen name "Agent Proto" is actually a combination of two different screen names I used. The Proto derived from Protocool which shows just how cool Protoman was. I was a big megaman fan back then. The Agent was from AgentBS which was some character in a story I was writing. Fun times.

escobert
02-14-2013, 04:54 PM
People used to call me Bert since it's short for my name Robert :p Some people call me Bob others Bobby some Bert and a few call me Robert.

Shoeberto
02-14-2013, 05:13 PM
It's from the classical children's tale about the dragonslayer named Shoeberto Ramirez. Everyone read the books in elementary school so I don't feel like it really needs any more explanation than that.

Araciel
02-14-2013, 06:59 PM
The name of a fictional character I made a long time ago that is usually not taken

Jinx
02-14-2013, 07:00 PM
The meaning is that I don't have to worry about it being taken whenever I register somewhere.

The name of a fictional character I made a long time ago that is usually not taken

*quickly goes and registers at every website ever with the names Shlup and Araciel*

Yar
02-14-2013, 07:34 PM
Yar = Yaridovich

Jinx
02-14-2013, 07:36 PM
Yar = Yaridovich

I just thought you were trying to sound like a pirate. :confused:

Clo
02-14-2013, 11:26 PM
Clograb is what you get when you smush my first, middle and last name together (minus the Polish), and eventually it became Clo.

NOW I AM THE CLO.

The Summoner of Leviathan
02-14-2013, 11:53 PM
I think mine is obvious enough. *summons Leviathan*

Jinx
02-15-2013, 01:59 AM
I think mine is obvious enough. *summons Leviathan*

Leviathan is the sea monster in mah pants. :smug:

Jowy
02-15-2013, 02:04 AM
I was playing through Suikoden II when I registered here and "Thanatos" which I used on FFL was taken!

Someone I used to work with called me "dabrowskitron" once and it just stuck, that's the story on that.

Forsaken Lover
02-15-2013, 02:57 AM
When I registered I was having some girl trouble and I had taken to calling myself Forsaken Lover on a few different places. I was sixteen at the time and thought combining two big words made me appear smart.

I should probably change it one of these days as I have had a girlfriend for years.

DrAssenov
02-15-2013, 03:10 AM
My screen name "Agent Proto" is actually a combination of two different screen names I used. The Proto derived from Protocool which shows just how cool Protoman was. I was a big megaman fan back then. The Agent was from AgentBS which was some character in a story I was writing. Fun times.

I *thought* your name was referring to Protoman!

DrAssenov - because the first impressions of who I am/what I look like are priceless.

DrAssenov = Dr. Wily

Thank you once again, DK :D. LOL. If only my fridge would hold magnets-- I would totally hang this one up there.

Assenov is just my name misspelled backwards. I was in a weird phase in high school where I found saying words backwards fascinating, and did it all the time. My dad got annoyed at dinner, and then said my name backwards. It sounded hilarious. I was definitely offended at that time, but seeing as how I had all these other dorky aliases (cough "Chibi Haruka San" cough), I thought it would be nice to have a pretty unique name online for once. (Plus, it's sometimes fun for others to mistake me as a dude. "This dude talks like a chick!")

What I actually look like: http://drassenov.deviantart.com/art/SCIENCE-329127716

Tigmafuzz
02-15-2013, 04:27 AM
Some people call me Bob others Bobby some Bert and a few call me Robert.

BUT YOU DOESN'T HAVE TO CALL HIM JOHNSON

Mercen-X
02-15-2013, 06:55 AM
Cloud Strife made mercenaries seem cool to me. So I created a character named Mercen-X (actually a girl) for a story I wrote. It's a gender-neutral moniker that just sounds cool imo.

Rantz
02-15-2013, 07:54 AM
What can I say, I got Antz.

Clouded Sky
02-15-2013, 11:03 AM
Joining EoFF I wanted a cool username. I was young and thought Cloud was pretty cool. I was already reading through a fantasy series at the time called Broken Sky. One mash later, and Clouded Sky was born. I think EoFF was the first place I used it and it's still pretty much my go-to internet username 8 years later.

Cloudane
02-15-2013, 11:38 AM
Cloud + Zidane = Cloudane

Yeahhhh I'm like sooooooo creative.

Jinx
02-15-2013, 02:30 PM
What can I say, I got Antz.

Rantz is really Kotch.

Denmark
02-15-2013, 03:17 PM

that's more creative than CloudSquallandZidane (http://home.eyesonff.com/members/1808.html) at least

Jinx
02-15-2013, 03:28 PM

that's more creative than CloudSquallandZidane (http://home.eyesonff.com/members/1808.html) at least

Nah, it was just already taken.

Denmark
02-15-2013, 03:32 PM
a similarly creative name is RikkuYuna89 (http://home.eyesonff.com/members/6473.html), though that one does add numbers

Cloudane
02-15-2013, 05:45 PM
The wrong numbers.

RikkuYuna69 - now there's one I'd like to meet ;)

BlackFire
05-03-2015, 09:38 AM
I named myself after the DragonForce song "Black Fire".
I think it sounds pretty cool, black fire that is black, or is it?
Anyway the song is great too. \m/

Levian
05-03-2015, 03:48 PM
Originally my name was The Black Mage with a Vivi avatar, just because I was playing FFIX at the time. Then I got a PM from a guy at these forums and he was all "pssssssst come here. PSSSSSSST yeah you in the mage hat. lemme tell you sumthin. lemme show you my forum."

Then I joined his forums because it was 2002, and I had nothing better to do. After a little while he wanted to mod me, but I needed the name of a summon monster to be a mod. Leviathan wasn't taken, so I picked that, and I suppose it must've gotten shortened to Levian somewhere along the road. and here we are.

escobert
05-03-2015, 04:27 PM
woah necro thread.

Ayen
05-04-2015, 12:58 AM
Back when I was doing YouTube videos I came up with the name "ToriJenova Productions" because I thought it sounded cool. I took an old EA logo, painted over the EA and replaced it with the name in whatever nifty looking font I could find and I had my own make believe production company logo. Someone shortened it to "ToriJ" because ToriJenova was so long and I've been ToriJ ever since.

That's right, the J stands for Jenova :stare:

Electroshock Therapy
05-04-2015, 04:14 AM
My full internet name is "Electroshock Therapy for the Soul." I should also say before I start that I would totally use this as my name if I ever became a solo musician (I don't play well with others :radred:).

Electroshock Therapy is somewhat of an iffy subject. Used correctly and responsively (last resort, patient consent, anesthesia, stop use if not working), it really can be an effective treatment. But I think many people have that negative connotation from both fiction and accounts of real life where even some of today's asylums misuse ECT. In terms of my username, I think both feeling are applicable for what I was going for and what my music would sound like... At least what's in my head. Now if I could just do that pesky thing and learn an instrument...

"... for the Soul." I thought of this mainly for my music daydreams. The sound I have in my head is part rock, part jazz, part spacey. "For the Soul" just seemed to fit.

So "Electroshock Therapy for the Soul" is my online name and quite frankly I love the heck out of it. It sounds little pretentious, maybe. But I think that if this one band can name themselves something definite as "The Cure," then I can name myself something not so guaranteed as "Therapy."

"But wait!" you may say. "Aren't you worried some jerk (guest, most likely ;) .... right? :eek:) will officially steal that name for something official? And therefore you can't use it?" Eh... no. My music daydreams are just that: daydreams. Besides, I have a backup name that I quite like as well.

escobert
05-04-2015, 06:35 PM
My name is Robert. it can be shortned to Bert. I was Bert on here for a couple years and then switched my name to Escobar because I really like Nas and he use the name Escobar for awhile. The member here nik0tine suggested I change it to Escobert as a combo of the two. I liked it and dropped the capital E at some point and just stuck with escobert. I've used it for 99% of my accounts online for the past 10 years or so.

Karifean
05-04-2015, 06:50 PM
There is no meaning behind it. Literally none. I just came up with it someday out of nowhere when I was a kid, used it as my Warcraft III Battle.Net username, and it stuck with me ever since.

Fun fact, back then the actual pronunciation was supposed to be "KA"-"rif"-"ean" with 'ean' as in the French name 'Jean'. Though I never ended up saying it, so other people just came up with their own pronunciations - of course nobody ever guessed the obscure intended version - and now I no longer care at all how it's pronounced. The original version is pretty terrible anyway.

Pumpkin
05-04-2015, 07:21 PM
I was shion for a long time named after the Xenosaga character. When I was little I came up with a word called achilamaguchia, which I shortened to achila for all of my online accounts. Sometimes I'd add numbers to it. But I came across one website that wouldn't let me use it, so I just thought of something short that I wouldn't forget. I chose shion because I was playing Xenosaga and she wasn't a horrible person yet.

Fast forward a few years and I came across this place. It wouldn't let me use my usual achila name so I went to my backup plan of shion. I don't really like the name anymore though, I just used it because I didn't think I'd be on here much, so I just wanted something to remember on the off time I came here.

Fast forward some more, and I realized I'd used achila for so many things that I was stuck with old accounts I didn't use anymore, so I tried to come up with something new so I could sign up for stuff again. I was thinking of stuff I would remember and I came up with October because it's my boyfriend's birthday month and pumpkin because October reminds me of pumpkins. So I use octoberpumpkin for most online accounts now. I shortened it to Pumpkin here because it's shorter and simpler and I'm on here a lot.

Ta da!

I Took the Red Pill
05-04-2015, 07:37 PM
Let the record show that my screenname was conceived when I was like 14 or 15 and was clearly meant to be a reference to The Matrix, because like The Matrix to a 14 or 15 year old kid was obviously the best thing ever.

A real shame that now this name is indelibly linked with that pisspot group of whackjobs known as Men's Rights Activists. :'(:'(:'(:'(:'(

The thing that makes it all OK is that pretty much anyone who matters and is still here was around back when I first came up with the name, so dey know itz all gud. If there are some n00bs running around thinking I'm an MRA, well then so be it. :grover:

The Fat Bioware Nerd
05-11-2015, 03:13 AM
My username means nothing. The name "Johnny" is just a nickname people have used to refer to me in life and the rest is just a bunch of numbers, I picked out at random.

Night Fury
05-11-2015, 03:52 AM
Well, it comes from Lockhart (Tifa Lockhart) and I dunno, I was like 15 and thought it would be cool to make it Lockharted.

I've had variations, my PSN is Lockhearted - it kinda suits me I think, I like the connotations of a 'locked up heart' and stuff and I always feel a bit... Tifa-ey when I use it. I've never had it shortened before like I have on here - I love Locky, and I may possibly change it.... maybe! I think it's quite different and unusual whilst being memorable. I like it. :D

Changed it now to Night Fury because I wanted something completely totally different and because people were calling me Locky in real life even when I asked "plz don't".

escobert
05-11-2015, 04:10 PM
Before I was Bert I was TrowaBartonIV which was my battle.net account for Diablo 2 which was pretty much all I played at that point. Besides some FF here or there. The name comes from Gundam Wing. I'm not really sure why I chose Trowa since Zechs and Duo were my favorite characters. Who knows, I was 14 at the time. Then I was TsukasaIV, kept the IV to transition my name I'd have to guess. I was really into .HACK//sign at the time I think I was around 16. I always forget my name was Tsukasa on here for a little while.

Vincent Valentine
05-12-2015, 11:13 PM
A long time ago, in a little town far far away (in Ireland)...

I was bored, and decided to visit this forum. Vincent Valentine was (and still is) my favourite character in the series. The name... somehow... wasn't taken... so I swooped in and claimed it. And people have hated me ever since for it. Hahaha!

Deep, I know.

Fynn
05-13-2015, 07:34 AM
I used to be the White Wizard of Fynn because I was fresh after beating FFII when I joined, and Minwu was my favorite character in that game.

The people started calling me Fynn and said my name was too long, so I just stayed Fynn.

starlet
05-13-2015, 09:06 AM
My middle name is star, so I played off of that. I tried switching it up but nothing else has stuck quite as much.

Aerith's Knight
05-13-2015, 04:38 PM
Everyone hates Aerith, and I didn't, so I thought my name should reflect on that. But mostly because AK is nice and short, and ultimatefinalfantasyfan really wasn't a great screen name.

Ayen
05-13-2015, 08:46 PM
Everyone hates Aerith, and I didn't, so I thought my name should reflect on that. But mostly because AK is nice and short, and ultimatefinalfantasyfan really wasn't a great screen name.

Who hates Aerith? I'll cast ultima on their ass right now!

Fynn
05-13-2015, 08:51 PM

Pumpkin?

Pumpkin
05-13-2015, 08:52 PM

Pumpkin?

:nod:

Fynn
05-13-2015, 08:58 PM

Pumpkin?

:nod:

Hide

Ayen
05-13-2015, 09:07 PM
Damn! I can't use ultima on a mother. Moms are tough and she'll just use reflect anyway.

Vermachtnis
05-13-2015, 09:40 PM
When I was a youngin' I stuck two words together that sounded neat and got Omni Legacy. And then at some point I got it in my head to change it to the German word for Legacy.

Spooniest
05-14-2015, 01:48 AM
Everybody knows

Araciel
05-14-2015, 05:29 AM
What, this old thing?

I made up an angel for some story I wrote one time and I thought its name sounded bad-ass.

Drift
05-14-2015, 07:58 PM
way of life~

Mr. Carnelian
05-30-2015, 10:36 AM
'Mr. Carnelian' is a reference to the character Jherek Carnelian from Michael Moorcock's The Dancers at the End of Time trilogy.

Carnelian is a denizen of the End of Time who falls in love with a time-traveller from Victorian England.

Lazerface
05-30-2015, 01:41 PM
Ever watched Phoenix Wright Bullshit evolved on YouTube? Well its a parodyvof Phoenix Wright and Diego Armando, the guy who looks like cyclops was Lazerface. And he bragged about it.

theundeadhero
05-31-2015, 10:32 AM
My original name is so old and secret that not even BoB was on staff yet when I changed it, much less could have a chance of figuring out what it was.
Then I changed it to theundeadhero because I'll get back to that later.
It became theundeadheroine a couple of times back in the days when we used to do gender swaps for the anniversaries, and even theundeadRSL for one.
It became theundeadmonkey for a couple of months once because Monkey wanted me to change it and I figured, why not?
For a short time it was theundeadturkey because I mentioned in a feedback thread about how much I didn't like them and Cl_out changed it on me.
It's been theundeadvillain once or twice for events.

theundeadhero, well I decided on that when I was young because *shot by a sniper*

Christmas
08-12-2022, 03:29 PM
My original name is so old and secret that not even BoB was on staff yet when I changed it, much less could have a chance of figuring out what it was.

It was "I LOVE CHRISTMAS 4EVA & EVA XOXO TO THE MOTHERSMURFING MAX" right? :bigsmile:

Mr Gashtacular
08-12-2022, 04:35 PM
im a bit of a :bou::bou::bou::bou:

Dr. Acula
08-13-2022, 01:10 PM
Scrubs.

theundeadhero
08-14-2022, 12:36 AM
You can't fool me it's because you're a werewolf!