it has my wallet in it
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
and my keys
and my phone
goddammit!
where the fuck is it!

oh wait.
it's right here beside me.

what things/situations cause you to break down and have a panic attack?

Chris
02-13-2013, 11:27 PM
When I go out clubbing, I always contemplate whether or not if I should bring cash or my credit card. On the one hand, if I bring cash only, I know how much I am going to spend. If I bring my credit card, it means "unlimited" fun. :(

Formalhaut
02-13-2013, 11:54 PM
"Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit...

MY HOUSE IS ON FIRE"

Pheesh
02-13-2013, 11:58 PM
I left my bag with my wallet in it on a metro rapid bus in South LA. That did the trick.

Laddy
02-14-2013, 12:11 AM
"Oh trout, oh trout, oh trout...

MY HOUSE IS ON FIRE"
*cries*

Pike
02-14-2013, 12:38 AM

almost everything when I'm not taking my meds

Raistlin
02-14-2013, 12:38 AM
When I set my glasses down somewhere (say, to rub my eyes) and then forget where I put them. And I can't see them because I'm completely fucking blind without glasses/contacts.

Shorty
02-14-2013, 12:48 AM
"We need to talk." or the work-environment equivalent - "Can we have a quick chat?"

or my landlady texting me "I left you a voicemail." because it not once has ever been good news.

Sephex
02-14-2013, 01:28 AM
*wakes up*

*no memory of last night*

*someone is staring at you in an angry manner*

Pike
02-14-2013, 01:46 AM
When I set my glasses down somewhere (say, to rub my eyes) and then forget where I put them. And I can't see them because I'm completely smurfing blind without glasses/contacts.

THAT.

I HATE THAT.

And it's such a Catch-22. You need your glasses to find your glasses...

Jinx
02-14-2013, 02:05 AM
When I set my glasses down somewhere (say, to rub my eyes) and then forget where I put them. And I can't see them because I'm completely smurfing blind without glasses/contacts.

THAT.

I HATE THAT.

YESSSSSSSSSSS

Faris
02-14-2013, 02:13 AM
God damn cell phone always playing hide and seek on me when it's in the purse... and the size of the purse doesn't make a difference.

Also every time I make a mistake.

Chemical
02-14-2013, 02:15 AM
Nothing, for I am a calm blue ocean.

Sephex
02-14-2013, 02:47 AM
God damn cell phone always playing hide and seek on me when it's in the purse... and the size of the purse doesn't make a difference.

Never owned a purse, but after seeing women fumble through them throughout the years have convinced me that all purses contain Time Lord technology.

Agent Proto
02-14-2013, 03:11 AM

THAT.

I HATE THAT.

YESSSSSSSSSSS

This I can agree with. ARGH.

NeoCracker
02-14-2013, 03:20 AM

Well after a few weeks of Sleep deprivation in boot camp the stress had built up to a point I had a panic attack bad enough I felt my body going numb and had to be hauled off in an ambulance!

Tigmafuzz
02-14-2013, 03:46 AM
I have a mini-panic attack every time my nipples fall off and turn into vampire bats :(

blackmage_nuke
02-14-2013, 03:47 AM
Computer blue screens/suddenly turns itself off

NorthernChaosGod
02-14-2013, 05:06 AM

THAT.

I HATE THAT.

YESSSSSSSSSSS

I demand to see your guys' prescriptions.

qwertysaur
02-14-2013, 05:59 AM

THAT.

I HATE THAT.

YESSSSSSSSSSS

Another agreement.

Shauna
02-14-2013, 11:08 AM

THAT.

I HATE THAT.

I had to call my sister to help me find my glasses when I did this once. Humiliating. ;_;

Araciel
02-14-2013, 06:52 PM
Long division

Remainder

Ffffffu

Bubba
02-14-2013, 06:57 PM
Reading about everyone's panic attacks whilst on the train then having a panic attack as I've missed my stop and I'm on my way to Cardiff.

Iceglow
02-14-2013, 07:16 PM
I never thought I'd ever post this but I couldn't believe it hadn't been posted yet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LT--h2GjaAU

Night Fury
02-14-2013, 07:17 PM
When I'm leaving the computer suites at university and suddenly I'm like "Shit where's my USB stick?!" and it's in my bag....