PDA

View Full Version : Conversation Between Shadow and Terra

Yar
02-18-2013, 03:51 PM
"There are people in this world who have chosen to kill their emotions... Remember that."

After Terra's discussion with General Leo on the boat headed for Thamasa, Shadow appears. He and Terra have a short conversation, and Shadow leaves her with this statement.

What is he talking about? Am I trying to look too far into this?

Spooniest
02-18-2013, 04:04 PM
He means that even if she never feels love, she isn't necessarily as alone as she thinks she is.

the_best_noob
02-18-2013, 06:03 PM
Terra feels no emotions after being enslaved by the Empire for years. Shadow is using this statement to inspire her to not become like himself, stating that he killed his emotions, and that she should keep trying to find feelings. Of course, she eventually does, with the children of Mobliz.

Wolf Kanno
02-18-2013, 10:16 PM
Terra feels no emotions after being enslaved by the Empire for years. Shadow is using this statement to inspire her to not become like himself, stating that he killed his emotions, and that she should keep trying to find feelings. Of course, she eventually does, with the children of Mobliz.

I believe we have a winner.

NeoCracker
02-19-2013, 03:27 AM
He's making a good push to live up to his name sake. :p

Greatermaximus
02-25-2013, 10:01 PM
To throw in a speculation I wonder if Terra's step-dad, Gesthal knew of all this. It's ironic/natural for a little child to be kidnapped and parents murdered to live on a happier and more exciting life.

This is the case when Terra has to rediscover everything unless I'm missing something? We can keep speculating what her life would have been had she grown up in the Esper World. :)

Though I have my own stories to write. I can't keep helping someone else.